Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 26javey

Just bringing this back in case someone missed it.

Adnans reaction was very much justified 

He was hurt n angry 

In other shows the hubbys behave even more worse when heard about the incident 

Here mikaal was also shown crying ...he was also very sad that the baby isn't his 

It wasn't over done and mikaal Saba were really good in enacting what ashi n adnan were feeling
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
YAHOO 
MIKAAL JUST REPLIED ME IN INSTA. when I told him how amazing he n Saba was in last Epi 

Yayyy 

I m sooo happy coz he hardly replies to fans 
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Let me search for an mp3 link 

Then I 'll pm u 

hey thanks 😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ohh Achaaa.. so they aren't justifying the rape right? 

They are actually showing him as guilty and trying to make us feel bad for him🤢 but the only person who feels bad for him is Abby😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I have seen this show only in bits. What the hell kind of drugs is Salma on?

Shes high on love. I thought love only blinds you but apparently it damages all your senses😆
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Adnans reaction was very much justified 

He was hurt n angry 

In other shows the hubbys behave even more worse when heard about the incident 

Here mikaal was also shown crying ...he was also very sad that the baby isn't his 

It wasn't over done and mikaal Saba were really good in enacting what ashi n adnan were feeling

Obviously he feels pain and that's understandable. But his words were extremely harsh. And regardless of what other shows do or do not his words were not justified. He made everything to be about himself, yes he's a victim in this situation but so is Ashi. He completely discredited her - his wife tells him she's raped and his reaction is to act like he's lost everything whereas she hasn't. And him comparing a wiff of perfume from another woman to Ashi being raped: misogyny at it's best. 

And if this were to happen in real life my reaction would remain the same. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The point is the victims need to be shown strong and taking stands, not the bechari types, we need to change the mind set where the victim is shown as guneghaar, like she asked to be raped. And why the hell is she considered na pak. Sex and rape has nothing to do with each other, it's a violent act and it has nothing to do with love or lust.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They are actually showing him as guilty and trying to make us feel bad for him🤢 but the only person who feels bad for him is Abby😆

I NEVER said I FEEL for shavez

All I had been saying till now that showing the victims and criminal both sides of the story simultaneously and showing the culprit repenting regretting even though it has been well established in the show that he did an unforgivable crime IS SOMETHING UNIQUE that I hv seen among the numerous rape dramas I hv seen so far 

I m not Salma ...neither am I sakeena that I will worship any character he plays 

But I appreciate the writers effort to bring something different to the audience but people seem to be misinterpreting the motive and thinking the writer is trying to justify rape or sympathize us 

HELL NO...

In other shows also we see hubbys repenting after doing domestic violence...in some shows he is forgiven in some the wife still leaves him 

But showing him repenting doesn't mean the writer wants us to sympathize with the abuser 

It's up to the viwers if they want to forgive the husband or not 

Here also same thing 

If u guys hate shavez u r most welcome to 

But don't say the writer is trying to promote rape or defend or glorify the rapist 

COZ SHOWING THE CULPRIT REPENTING IS NOT GLORIFYING HIM or defending the crime 

Here people r reacting so much coz it's a rapist 

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys guys this is just a show chill and enjoy ðŸ˜³
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

tum dekhti bhi ho kya? yeh kaisa sawaal hai? :@

oho relax yaar :p