Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 96

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's epi was the BESTEST till now after the dhamakedaar first Epi...I was expecting the truth to come out but I didn't expect the truth to come out between. SHAVEZ SALMA as well...BOTH the confrontations were shown simultaneously today..

.coming to shavez Salma first...ZAHID STOLE THE SHOW TODAY...I didn't hv the SLIGHEST IDEA what he is gonna do now to Salma after he says he will take away everything from her...first the convo looked like he is scaring Salma and then it turned out to b HIS CONFESSION which was so surprising and UNEXPECTED...ZAFAR SIR THAT WAS A MASTERSTROKE...I didn't expect shavez to admit to Salma...and THE WAY ZAHID PULLED OFF THE SCENE IS UNBELIEVABLE...how he started perspiring while admitting what happened in the room...saying the dialogue with regret disgust and then in the end he cried...ufff...I WAS LIKE WHOA...he is indeed an amazing actor...soniya mishaal    was also VERY GOOD as salma today when she was questioning him why he is living in that house...FINALLY THE VIWERS GOT THE ANSWER which had been bugging them today...I LUVed it how shavez addressed ashis mom as his own mom today and we know he meant it with all his heart...and the fact that he did this to his mom's daughter is killing him from inside even more now...2nd thing I liked is HOW SHAVEZ FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED SALMA AND HER love for him today...it's not as if he didn't care or didn't see what she has been doing for him and he thinks very highly of her n respects her feelings for him which he nwver admitted before but he is just too impure for her and it was sooo good to hear shavez admitting it himself...FOR THE FIRST TIME SHAVEZ SALMA had a REAL CONVO today and ZAHID SONIYA JUST NAILED IT...shavez Salma bond got a different meaning n dimension today and it was shown beautifully...

Ok now coming to SABA MIKAAL CONFRONTATION...I m BLOWN AWAY again...mikaal Saba r one of the BESTEST in pak industry and they just proved it YET AGAIN...here also I was to CLAP FOR ZAFAR SIR coz the dialogues between Ashi adnan was VERY REAL...not for a single moment it felt like we r watching a drama coz usually these revelation scenes r over dramatized in every drama. With the hubby breaking things and shouting on top of his voice and rhe GAL is ahown getting hysterical...BUT IN THIS CASE IT WAS SHOWN VERY SUBTLY...yes there was ahouting crying but just as much needed to show what the couple is going through...they didn't over do the scene and that's what made it DIFFERENT...the dialogues acting screenplay editing was TOP NOTCH...maaza aa gaya...HATS OFF TO TEAM SANGAT...eagerly waiting for next Thursday
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grey23

Essay competition ho rahi hai kya is thread mein ðŸ˜†

Plz don't read the comments here and ruin the fun of watching the show 

Either u watch the show n then come n read others comments 

Or u stay away for the time being n don't read the spoilers 

Coz our comments rnt worth ruining the fun of watching the show 

Reading the thread will just ruin it for u 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zona.

Its sad how he is ignoring sangat
Ok keep bad behavior with ashi for not keeping him in confidence
But sangat

That dullness in. The house made me cry 😭,
Didn't see the scene of Zahid

Watch zahids part 

He was unbelievably good 

Hum tv uploaded the whole Epi just in time today thankfully

Plz watch the shavez salma scenes n post comment
MochaQueen thumbnail
Finally a hot and happening episode
I enjoyed it
and im glad her husband didnt kick her out immediately after finding out the truth as expected
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally a hot and happening episode

I enjoyed it
and im glad her husband didnt kick her out immediately after finding out the truth as expected

Exactly 
Hot and happening is the word 

And the editing was amazing 

One side it was zahid soniya mishaal 

And on other side it was mikaal Saba 

All 4 leads did a TREMENDOUS job 

Zafar sirs dialogues n screenplay top class 

Fb n Twitter n zahids fb pg is flooded with appreciation after today's Epi 

It was just too good 

And me too like how mikaals reaction was not shown in an extreme way the way it goes OTT in other dramas 

I liked how zafar sir wrote both the confrontations 

Impactful but not OTT 

MochaQueen thumbnail
who are soniya and mishaal
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is this show giving us the POV of the rapist? I have no idea of this drama but looking at all the discussion I'm curious..😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
No it has two tracks, one is the guilt of the rapist and the other is the husbands reaction
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No it has two tracks, one is the guilt of the rapist and the other is the husbands reaction

Ohh Achaaa.. so they aren't justifying the rape right? 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent episode with best performance from Shavez, Salma, Adnan and Ashi...
I'm not feeling any sorry for Shavez though he is going through hell, still need to know the reason for rape! 

My heart was aching for Adnan, though the baby is an angel but for him it was so disturbing by knowing that the baby is the result of a rape! 

Ashi is in a hell at this moment..nothing OTT

Can't wait for the next episode!!