26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

For ur info I guess we all know the show has aired only 11 episodes 

14 more episodes left 

So the "JOURNEY ". of self acceptance u r looking for is coming up 

The show has a long way to go 

And they DID NOT show shavez repenting ONLY after he saw her condition...he got to know about her Much later...he started repenting when he first came to ashis house again with the mom and relived the seq and first repentance struck 

Then he was shown talking to the moulovi in masjid asking about what Islam says about the sin and through the moulovi the writer did show what a unforgivable sin this is in Islam's light too n there is no way to evade punishment 

So far, the journey shown in the 11 episodes that have aired isn't something I like. And as for the remaining 14 episodes if my family continues to watch it I'll watch it with them and see if my opinion will change. I highly doubt it will, but if it does kudos to the writers for finally changing this cynics opinion. Self acceptions won't happen in a few episodes, it should take place in the span of the whole series and so far from what we've seen not much is presented. And part of self acceptance will come from her talking about what's happened, they should show her still going to her therapist. Therapy shouldn't take the back burner in such cases. And her therapist should have been shown as not judgemental or whatever it was. She basically implied Ashi commited a mistake (sin?) when she gave the example of how Ashi would feel if Adnan commiting mistake (sin?). What are we being shown that would make us believe Ashi is doing better? All she's done is repress.

I admit I didn't watch after the first few episodes but started again after I moved in with my aunt who watches it. I was asking you if he started feeling remorse after seeing her or because of his actions. It wasn't a rhetorical question. And now you've answered it with caps lock I'm going to ask a few more questions for my knowledge. When did he come to Ashi's house after the rape? How many days/weeks had passed?

So, you're saying the moulvi clarified that rape is an unforgivable sin to Shavez. Possibly meaning he had an idea that and he still went ahead with it.
MochaQueen thumbnail
and the star of the thread award goes to Abby
26javey thumbnail
I'm so disappointed in today's episode. The truth finally came out, I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Adnan's behaviour but I am. For a single moment when Ashi was telling him I thought he might understand, he'll be there with her. Is that what happened? Nope, instead he painted himself as the victim and completely disregarded Ashi or the trauma she went through. Everything became about him - how he lost Ashi and Sangat, and how everything in their room taunts him because Sangat isn't his daughter. Am I supposed to be okay with such misogynist bullshit? I most definitely am not. And the loathing in his voice in the last scene, I can't even.

Shavez finally told Salma the truth - how he raped Ashi on the same bed she's currently occupying. And after telling her everything, he tells her he hates himself and is repenting and he wouldn't be surprised if she hates him too. Salma blinded by her love tells him that she can never hate him and if he'll have her she'll be with him, thus making her a rape apologist.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Watch the show coz the comments here r very misleading and so r the promos 

It's the biggest hit in hum tv now and people eagerly wait for the next epi 

Don't judge by the few comments here and the a few seconds promo 

Watch the show 

It's sooo worth it and way better than the comments here portray it to b 

Decide for urself after watching the show urself 

But I choose not to watch it πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG today's episode was sooo GOOD 
ZAHID...OMGGG...HIS BEST PERFORMANCE TILL DATE TODAY 

and best part is I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN 

god zahid said in his fb after rameez this is his most fav scene

No wonder 

God I had goosebumps in that scene

I don't want to give it away 

Let everyone watch

Then I 'll post the review
26javey thumbnail
^^I probably already spoiled it with my review. :/
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Essay competition ho rahi hai kya is thread mein πŸ˜†
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its sad how he is ignoring sangat
Ok keep bad behavior with ashi for not keeping him in confidence
But sangat

That dullness in. The house made me cry 😭,
Didn't see the scene of Zahid
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good acting by zahid, Saba and meekal, actually all are good but the episode belonged to Zahid.
Salma still loving zahid is kinda weird, she could have thought about it and then establish that whether she loves someone who is capable of rape or not, I guess pyar andha Hota hai.
Shavez has still not revealed his reasons behind the rape, it's not like it's justifiable but I wonder what made him do it, it wS a pre planned rape so they better tell us. Better not be that he loves her, nobody rapes the person they love.
Whatever his story, he better not get away with it.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

Essay competition ho rahi hai kya is thread meinπŸ˜†

it's more like opinion competition.