Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Me neither, I did not understand why there was a need for the dna test. I talked to my friend (who is a med student) and she explained all of that. How is the audience, that do not have vast or any knowledge on such topic, supposed to understand the point of it? Are we meant to blindly follow the show? 
How is this show going? I stopped after a few episodes.
Today was ZAHIDS REPLY DAY and he again gave hilarious witty answers 
Can someone plz post the caps of his answers from his fb of and post it here and TMPR thread so that we can hv a laugh together 

Plzzz 
Originally posted by starstruckk

How is this show going? I stopped after a few episodes.

It has become VERY INTERESTING...and is a huge hit as well as trps hv crossed 3 since last few wks whereasbit was around 2.7 to 2.8 the first few wks but after shavez started getting more limelight trps also rose 
Star it is going to be interesting from next week
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Star it is going to be interesting from next week

I don't know...It felt like they were trying to pass off the rapist as some bechara or something! The story so far is quite appalling...I couldn't believe how she was talking to him face to face in the recent episode...Why she isn't spilling his beans in front her own mom is beyond me...😳
I know the story is illogical
we can only hope that she doesnt end up with the rapist
Originally posted by cricketfan1

I don't know...It felt like they were trying to pass off the rapist as some bechara or something! The story so far is quite appalling...I couldn't believe how she was talking to him face to face in the recent episode...Why she isn't spilling his beans in front her own mom is beyond me...😳

They never tried to show the rapist as the bechara 

They showed the rapist is repenting 

He did it in a rage for a grudge he had since childhood but now the damage is done he realized he shudnt hv gone this far 

Showing a crminal repenting n regretting deeply what he did  is neither appalling nor illogical nor does it justify the crime but it can happen in real life as well 

And the GAL was shown to b disgusted n not being able to face him n getting very disturbed by his presence initially...it's after he asked for forgiveness repeatedly she talked to him 

And I found it very brave on the girls side to talk to the rapist by looking at the eye n say I forgive u ...now get the hell off ...not necessary the GAL has to get hysterical whenever she faces the RAPIST 

DNA test, bone-marrow transplant, all this reminded me of the old K era Indian serials :p
anyways im liking Zahid's performance in this show...he's so good with those intense scenes, such gripping expressions wow
God such a BEAUTIFUL epi today...with dialogues they showed to what extent parents can go for their kids...now I know why the story is called Sangat...it's indeed is about sangat n how she changes life of people around her...how the dynamics of relations are changing ...and all shown in the MOST REALISTIC way possible without a single moment of Over the top seq...HATS OFF TO ZAFAR SIR...

.I hv seen a zillion shows where the kid gets sick and parents r crying n arranging money ...but here the scenario is same but the screenplay dialogues acting of each n every actor is sooo UNBELIEVABLY RICH that it just takes the show to some new level altogether...it's a family drama but not gheesa peeta and that's where SANGAT scores...now I m in love with each n every character...before I used to watch it for saba mikaal n zahid but now all the characters r equally dear to me...even the bond of university faculty colleagues zahids dad n saba mom is shown with so much dignity...wow...HATS off to team sangat

P.s.Today I was sooo happy to see a SHAVEZ SALMA scene...can't believe I m saying this but I was actually missing shavez salma...I missed their nok jhok so much...

mikaal was Very good in the scene when the doc reveals DNA doesn't match and it was surprising that he didn't toot paro on saba q just after a test...he was sad n bit taken aback but still his love for sangat overpowering other emotions which was shown beautifully today...GOD I LUVED TODAYS EPI..

..also I luv the Saba mikaal hubby wife convos...they r so natural n beautiful...SHAVEZ REPAIRED THE PHOTO FRAME OF SABA MIKAAL...that was also beautifully shown which is again symbolic that shavez does luv her but he isn't jealous of mikaal in her life...now does want to tear them apart ...ufff .I LUV THIS SHOW