Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yeah they showed one flashback of shavez where he also wanted to play with saba n her friend but she didn't take him n was very rude to him  

There was a double grudge of shavez towards her coz he used to like her a lot but since childhood she used to act as if he never existed n behaved very rudely whenever they had a convo and the mention of the slap by the mom shows she used to hit him too 

So slowly they r showing the reason of shavez grudge against ashi 

So they havent shown why she was rude to him?
Does her mum know all of this
MochaQueen thumbnail
Anyway im excited for todays episode and curious to know why he takes the baby...I think that part will be next week
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Someone plz go to fb and post the SHAVEZ SALMA BTS PIC zahid posted today 
it's super cute 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
l...coming to the epi there were QUITE A LOT AMAZING moments...the hospital scenes were so IMPACTFUL...specially the Saba zahid interaction scenes were very well done...I luv how circumstances always bring them in front of each other ...Saba was really good in the ashi shavez hospital scene 

Then the next scene where zahid rocked was when he asks the nurse  to take his blood no matter what...zahid was unbelievably good in this scene...I had goosebumps...

...I like it how immediately zahid isn't shown having a bond with the baby...it will come slowly slowly when truth comes up coz till now he just doubts the baby is his 

Mikaal Saba hubby wifey scenes were also very beautiful and there r scenes of other characters too ...zahids dad Salma scene was also very nice ...so was Saba mom zahid scenes 

The screenplay of the show is very smooth and we'll balanced between all characters but not unnecessary filler scenes r there and it just flows and the dialogues r very simple still leaves a mark...and that's where zafar sir scores 

All n all a very good epi ...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uff! Adnan will find out about Sangat not being his child next week
MochaQueen thumbnail
I sooo knew they will fit in a DNA test somewhere, thats the only reason they amde the kid ill to reveal the truth 🤣
And what kind of doctor so bluntly says that your DNA and your kids does not match?! 🤣
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very sad and good episode!

So, finally Adnan will know that baby is not his...so sad!

I feel Ashi's mom somewhat pushy about Shavez matter!
She should give the guy some space to keep his privacy, she needs to know everything!
Same she did when she brought him home from mosque!

Edited by Neel_M - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I sooo knew they will fit in a DNA test somewhere, thats the only reason they amde the kid ill to reveal the truth 🤣

And what kind of doctor so bluntly says that your DNA and your kids does not match?! 🤣

What's so funny in this 

I liked the simplicity with which the doc says it doesn't match ...did u expect camera zooming in zooming out of everyone's faces in that scene like hindi shows 

And even the DNA test they put it in logically...it's not out of nowhere they showed they r doing the test and the baby's illness is not coz of getting done the DNA it's also for including shavez in the track...the future tracks depend on the base of the illness 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Simplicity?? That was damn rude of the doctor
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think they could have shown the DNA testing part better. How do they expect the viewer (who has possibly not studied biology) understand the need for it. Not only did he not discuss future options (becoming sterile or IVF), he didn't explain that both the parents did not have the genetic mark for blood cancer.
How many of you knew what the actual point of the dna test was for?