Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She was probably mean to him once upon a time, maybe rejected him, but there is no reason in the world that would justify rape. At least he is showing guilt, rapist usually don't. Let's see where the story goes.
i just hope the story does not justify Shavez, just because he is guilty about his deed now. that would be very disgusting, it still remains to be seen if she ever forgives him or not.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

i just hope the story does not justify Shavez, just because he is guilty about his deed now. that would be very disgusting, it still remains to be seen if she ever forgives him or not.

I know, no matter what, I don't want Saba's character falling for him, forgiveness is up to individuals, if a victim can find it in their Heart to forgive then it's between them, but me as a viewer will not be able to digest any relationship forming between them, that's not real even if she forgives him.
Originally posted by: -shabz-

I know, no matter what, I don't want Saba's character falling for him, forgiveness is up to individuals, if a victim can find it in their Heart to forgive then it's between them, but me as a viewer will not be able to digest any relationship forming between them, that's not real even if she forgives him.

Word .. No matter what ppl say, he regrets or not the fact is that he raped her and somebody who claims to love a woman cannot even think of ruining her like this . This isn't Love , not for me at least .
Saba's character forgiving him will mean that she's strong and has a big heart but her character falling in love with shavez will only mean that she's a loser .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Omggg u r alive 

WHERE THE HELL WERE U 

I WANT EPI BY EPI REVIEW FROM U 

yeh one para se kaam nahin chalega 
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg u r alive

WHERE THE HELL WERE U

I WANT EPI BY EPI REVIEW FROM U

yeh one para se kaam nahin chalega

Yeah am alive .. Was busy with study .. My final year so I don't come for discussions much .. Currently eid holidays going on so yeah thought of visiting the thread ...
Epi by epi review, well can't promise that but will def try ..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Yeah am alive .. Was busy with study .. My final year so I don't come for discussions much .. Currently eid holidays going on so yeah thought of visiting the thread ...
Epi by epi review, well can't promise that but will def try ..

Thank god for th eid holidays

What else r u watching
MochaQueen thumbnail
If he raped her because he lvoes her that is just sick!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

If he raped her because he lvoes her that is just sick!

The reason was not coz he loved her but coz he loved her like crazy but he never acknowledged him or gave him a damn in college days...every guy is different in tackling with rejection n ignorance from the he person he loves 

From the scenes with shavez we can see that shavez has a temper problem and that combined with the frustration that Saba never loved him back neither did she even acknowledged him made him go to that extent...

So the rape was not for love but for the rejection in love a d the frustration from it plus the temper issue 

But the guilt and repentance is coz he is not a bad person at heart ...

And all this mks the character even more interesting
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Thank god for th eid holidays

What else r u watching

nothing much .. Tried to watch Dayar e dil until it became a pile of shit .. Trying to catch sangat now ..