ok thnx abby...where will u get him?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: grey23

ok thnx abby...where will u get him?

Hahaha the way u stalked other members in fb

I stalk the pak celebs and writers in fb

Among the writers got amna mufti farhat ishtiaque zafar sir and sameera fazal vasay choudhury real accounts in fb

They r very sweet

They reply to my mssgs i send them always

And whenever i like any dialogue or scene i always mk sure to mssg them and they always reply

Now they know me

Zafar sir i found him the very first

After him i tried to find other writers and appreciate them

Among the actors i found maya ali sumbul agha ali ayesha k affan real personal ids where they do reply

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I need to join this Club.. SOON... Warna Abby jaan le legi meri 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I need to join this Club.. SOON... Warna Abby jaan le legi meri 😆

Yes good that u realized that ur life is at stake if u don't start watching ASAP
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Zahid just posted he is taking a break after sangat and his next year projects will be on Geo...ARY...Ptv home...good to see he got offers from other channels too 
Geo Ary shows will hv decent viwership but I wish the other show was from some other channels other than ptv home 

He said he will post the details of the shows next month 

And he will start shooting end of this year and the new shows will come around March Apr of next year 

Fair Enuf

I will miss him after sangat but a few months break is needed 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Another BAD NEWS 
zahid just wished all EID MUBARAK in fb but also said HIS MOTHER has cancer and hence told us all to pray for her 

It made me really sad...I can't stand it if anything happens to my mom...he seemed very sad in the eid MUBARAK post as well 

Me too very sad for him 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im confused 

she said hes her ex bf :S

she was testing her
After saying that bf thing she said she is lying
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
THE SHOW IS GETTING BETTER A D BETTER 
What I love the most about the show and which makes it diffrent from all other currently running  shows is that it has a very smooth screenplay intertwining all the characters

And also the dialogues are just so real...seems like indeed those convos are taking place in front of us 

Today it was ALL ABOIT SHAVEZ n SHAVEZ n ZAHID KILLED IT...the surprise package were his scenes with Salma...I must say mishaal is doing an amazing job as Salma and she looks good with zahid and shavez salma scenes are a treat to watch...the nok jhoks doesn't seem forced or out of place and very natural...

Mehram was special for the poetry but here zafar sir has done an AMAZING job with the dialogues...the convo between the moulovi and zahid STOLE the show...in many other shows moulovis are shown in bad light...either as fraud or taking advantage of people by taweez n phook but in this show this is the 2nd time the moulovi is shown as someone who shows the right direction ...but today's moulovi scene was very enlightening...each n every dialogues between zahid and him had some knowledge conveyed to the viewers...And I even got to know the punishment given to rapists according to shariah and luved it when zahid asks for a taweez or phook the moulovi says those r for the victims peace of mind but the culprits peace of mind only come after true repentence 

I hv never watched such beautiful set of dialogues between a moulovi n a character in any show till now...thanks to zafar sir again 

The scene where zahid comes to sabas house to ask for forgiveness was SO WELL SHOT...omgggf...kudos to the director n of course zahid n Saba 

Last but not the least...mikaal Saba scenes were super cute...I luv it how their romantic scenes hv a dash of comedy and it really refreshes the whole scene from a cheesy romantic scene...

And we get to see a new aspect to their relationship today in the restaurant scene where AGAIN ZAFAR SIR TAKE A BOW FOR WRITING THE DIALOGUES OF THE RESTAURANT SCENE ...the whole issue of mikaal wanting to know about who came to the house And how BANG ON Saba was in telling him EXACTLY what he is feeling was sooo well put...I was expecting some other type of convo between them regarding this issue but it turned out to b completely different and THATS WHERE ZAFAR SIR HIT THE BULLS EYE WITH SANGAT 

MUST WATCH EPI ...each n every frame scene dialogues of today's epi was a masterpiece
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After seeing the promo , it seems like the truth is out ?