Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
I think she might do a DNA test, and maybe thats how her husband finds out.
Originally posted by -MitwaIshqPe-

@Dilsha: Here is the link to interview http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b066f1r1
Starts at around 01:15

Thank u
The moment Adnan and ashi met the old man I knew it that he wud be zahid's dad
I wonder how Adnan's mom will react when she will come to know about the rape and kid not being Adnan's(I think it might be a while before the revelation)
And how will zahid's character know abt the baby being his
In one of the odd screen pics posted on ista saba zahid and mikaal are in together with the baby
I think more meetings are coming up of these three
Kiran huq stole the show today

She has very good dialogue delivery and zafar sir wrote some kick ass dialogues for her

Saba mikaal nursery scene was very cute...specially when mikaal said they will put their faces on the heartwaala plant and upload pics on fb...hahaha

And i love the actor who plays zahids dad here...he was in mehram too as iqras aka ayesha ks moulovi dad...and here he is zahids dad...he is a very good actor...i m so happy he is playing zahids dad...

I kinda forgot zahids dad manages the nursery n hence when zahid came with the plant i was as shocked as saba to see him there n suddenly i remembered last epi shavez did say to ashis mom he helps his dad in nursery work

I liked the peer baba for a change...he gave a better prescription than the psychiatrist... I liked how he understood sabas plight and gave its solution to mikaal in hints that never to let go of sabas hand ...coz thats EXACTLY what will be expected of mikaal when the truth comes out and the peer baba gave the solution ...i luved it how the peer baba wasnt showed as fraud and giving saba tabeez n crap ...i was expecting some faltu peer baba drama but it was written very well

I m luving saba faisal with zahid...they hv a mom son vibe...i lioe watching their scenes in tum mere paas raho as well...ZAHID WAS SOOO GOOD IN THE END SCENE when he recollects that night n tears fall out of guilt... I loved how he recollected an incident with his mom when he was a kid and how he linked it with saba moms situation today n slapped that badtameez guy...

All n all i luved the epi

All the characters r a pleasurable watch as the supporting cast is really good

^yes for a change the baba scene was done very well.
Yeh kaisa molvi tha?! A molvi would know that he is not supposed to be alone with a na mehram girl in a room. There were also many other things in this episode which were ethically wrong. I dont know why Pakistani dramas are always promoting wrong things.

Apart from that, the story seems to be getting interesting now finally! Shavez character is very intriguing. It makes you curious to know what he is upto in every scene. He is so mysterious and I love it.

Btw, if Ashi was Shavez friend in the past how come she did not recognize his dad?
^itni ghehrai may mat jao, at least they didn't show a phookein Marne waley baba ji who gives taaweez wagera.
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Yeh kaisa molvi tha?! A molvi would know that he is not supposed to be alone with a na mehram girl in a room. There were also many other things in this episode which were ethically wrong. I dont know why Pakistani dramas are always promoting wrong things.

Apart from that, the story seems to be getting interesting now finally! Shavez character is very intriguing. It makes you curious to know what he is upto in every scene. He is so mysterious and I love it.

Btw, if Ashi was Shavez friend in the past how come she did not recognize his dad?

The moulovi and Saba was sitting in the drawing room which itself is an open place in a house 

It wasn't as if Saba was sitting with the moulovi in her bedroom with locked doors 

That wud hv looked odd 
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

The moulovi and Saba was sitting in the drawing room which itself is an open place in a house 

It wasn't as if Saba was sitting with the moulovi in her bedroom with locked doors 

That wud hv looked odd 
It doesn't matter if it was an open place. Both Saba and the moulvi were left alone in a room with a third party, shaitan. The moulvi should know better.
Originally posted by 26javey

It doesn't matter if it was an open place. Both Saba and the moulvi were left alone in a room with a third party, shaitan. The moulvi should know better.

LMAO...and u r right about one thing ...the moulovi indeed knew better