Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
am i the only one who is finding meekal super cute and handsome at the same time in this drama 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: grey23

am i the only one who is finding meekal super cute and handsome at the same time in this drama 

He is just amazing in this drama 

His last year's dramas laa and tum mere to Rehna was such a bummer and he was in ded for such a short time 

I really wanted to see him in a big good show 

And thank goodness he is here 

In another show of Saba both the heroes look like sabas younger brother 

Here I didn't wanted another low budget side kick hero but thank god hum tv didn't compromise with the budget and cast both 

And now that SAMI is also coming to hum tv 

I can kill to see SAMI Saba again after main chaand si 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

Yes it was the same rubbish, keep quiet of your husbsnd will leave you, if that's the case then better live without a husband.
The performances were good I just wish the script was different, let's see maybe later Saba will become vocal about it.

I was just gonna say that, who needs such a husband
She shouldnt care what he thinks
Saba ko awaaz uthaanii chahiye so people in our society will learn too
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I didn't even know that you are married and so is Usman. How long ago did this happen? Fairy got married a while back.

Is there anyone here who is not married?

I got married recently.

Usman is getting virtually married soon
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I got married recently.

Usman is getting virtually married soon

Not virtually

But ACTUALLY
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ab yeh shaadi topic boring hogaya hai. Har thread mein shuru hojate ho tum log 😆 Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Dekho abby tumhari kich kich ne sab ko bore kar diya hai :P
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

UOTE=-shabz-]

I was just gonna say that, who needs such a husband
She shouldnt care what he thinks
Saba ko awaaz uthaanii chahiye so people in our society will learn too

But if you see from a mother's point of view, she is just trying to protect her daughter. She thinks that if the husband doesn't find this out, atleast she will be 'happy' with her husband. By no means it is the right thing to do, but thats how things are in our culture and its just being highlighted here but i am sure she will tell her husband.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"I was fifteen and sexually ignorant, inexperienced. I was assaulted by a cousin - pushed and dragged around, manhandled and molested for over six hours. I cried for an hour when it was over and left in a corner to compose myself, to let it sink in. And then I just didn't cry. I couldn't cry. I told my mother and initially, she didn't believe me and later on, she told me to never talk about it.

I felt confused, ashamed and misunderstood. I don't know what I wanted, whether it was a recognition that something bad had happened and it was going to change me forever. That I was to make my peace with never being able to indict the perpetrator. That this is just the way society is - unflinching in its values without room for emotional healing. I started abusing drugs and redefined my life with ruination. Numbed myself, functioned for years but I was tormented, deeply so. I went to a rehab and got clean and was counseled for my affliction. I came back with the label of being a psychopath. I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Just another stigma to add to sexual abuse and rehab. However, I was told that it was not society's fault for the way it is - not that it was wrong of my family to handle the issue the way they did - not that there was poetic justice. Because this is how it is, there is no poetic justice. I'm still at a fail to understand whether I will find solace. It doesn't get better, they lie. There is only foreboding."

You guys should definitely check out this page. 

I know Sangat is different in terms of age but rape is rape. And it alters the victim regardless of their age. 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally watched the episode.. Didn't like how Aisha's mother was discouraging her from telling her husband but I can understand why she did tell her to keep quiet about it, but that psychologist!! WTH! I did not understand why she was discouraging her so much.. I mean aren't these people meant to help.. she made Aisha even more scared than she already was.. pathetic!

I hate how they make the rape victim feel like they've done something bad.. gosh she was raped! She didn't do anything wrong, she is the VICTIM!

I just loved Saba Qamar's acting.. she was BRILLIANT! 👏👏