Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
I've seen a lot of Pakistani shows about rape, with various directors, actors, writers etc..and sadly, no one showed the idealistic approach..and I feel that's quite sad. I hope this show surprises us and proves me wrong. 
Why can't they consult a real psychiatrist and ask them how would they approach victims and what to say. This way they will benefit people who prefer to keep the rape quiet and don't go for counselling.
Looks like no one liked todays episode 😆 I wish they showed a different approach to rape than other dramas but sadly they disappointed us here too.
Yes it was the same rubbish, keep quiet of your husbsnd will leave you, if that's the case then better live without a husband.
The performances were good I just wish the script was different, let's see maybe later Saba will become vocal about it.
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

You dont need to go to American school for an accent. Theres people in Pakistan who learn that accent just by watching movies 😆

Usman, Fari got married before me FYI

I didn't even know that you are married and so is Usman. How long ago did this happen? Fairy got married a while back.

Is there anyone here who is not married?
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I didn't even know that you are married and so is Usman. How long ago did this happen? Fairy got married a while back.

Is there anyone here who is not married?

I'm single.

Usman is married?
Usman wishes he was married 😆
lol no Usman isn't married but I dunno how long he will be single for for if Abby has any say.
Originally posted by -shabz-

Usman wishes he was married 😆
 ðŸ˜†
watched the epi and I M disappointed,,,,,,the 1st epi was too good and in 2nd epi we had everything which every other rape shows have...a mother telling her daughter to keep mum...i m already disgusted with Rammens mother from chup raho and here comes another one ðŸ˜¡ 
dude she has been raped she did not do anything purposely!!! she did not do any crime...rameen's mom had lets say reason that her another daughters life was involved in that but in this case i dont fin any reason to keep mum...

and i cant blv the psychiatrist!!! one min silence for her...instead of giving her courage ,giving her the right advice or helping her to come out of the trauma she was making her more gulity and suggesting her to not to tell her hubby!! going to psychtrst was diffrnt from other rape shows but her advice ruined it all!