Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
why cant a husband just accept the rape?! His wife is a victim for Gods sake.
Originally posted by Usman.

Hain?? yeh kab huwa?? Anyway.. congrats 

Been over a year and a half 😳
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Whattt onlyhope is getting married too 

USMAN DONT KEEP ME WAITING FOR LONG 

ALL R GETTING MARRIED

I AM ALREADY MARRIED! 🤣
Abby ki rooh ghuss gayi..caps wali 🤣
SABA FAISAL OWNED THE SHOW TODAY...in other shows the rape victims parents specially the moms act hysterical as if the world has fallen apart and if feels as if they r the victim not the gal but here i luved how strongly and calmly saba faisal handled the situation ...be it the convos with saba or with mikaal ...the dialogues were very well written and to the point...usually the after rape epis shows only gallons and gallons of tears from the mom and the gal but here i liked how saba faisal was shown taking control of the situation...taking every step possible to mk saba come bk to normal

I was expecting only rona dhona and blaming the fate in this epi

But surprisingly it was different than i expected

And i just luved the scenes between mikaal and saba...they sooo look hubby wife and him trying to cheer her up was sooo cutely shown...i always wanted to see such scenes between mukal saba but none of their previous shows had any beautiful scene

I even liked the convos between mikaal and saba faisal...dramas hardly show scenes of son in law and mom in law so nicely except for typical hi hello but here mikaal saba faisal interactions are very nicely shown

The precap where saba sees zahid again made me shudder

Very much looking forward to next epi now
Wow, I don't know what to say. Is it just me, or did anyone else want to slap someone in the episode as they were watching it? I was honestly so disappointed with today's episode. I don't even know where to begin with my rant lol.

The person who takes the cake is that psychiatrist. Seriously, what the hell? Your job is to HELP people get over their miseries...and you're only discouraging the person further to stay to themselves? I get this is a show, but that was some lame portrayal of a psychiatrist. I get the mother being a moron..but the psychiatrist being one as well just pissed me off to say the least. I had a hard time sitting through the episode as it was already and then she was just the icing on the cake.

How can Adnan be so stupid? She's your wife and you can't take a hint as to why she's so miserable? Ugh so lame.

And Ayesha's mother is an A-class moron. I didn't like how indifferent she seems to be about her very own daughter getting raped. She's more concerned about her not ruining her family, reputation etc than actually feeling her daughter's pain.

The storyline took an annoying turn. I didn't like the episode. The only thing that I actually liked was Saba Qamar's acting. As always, she was wonderful. Her expressions were effortless and natural. Saba looks really pretty here. I like her makeup, wardrobe and hair.

And that kiss on the forehead was so unnecessary LOL.
Another thing that pissed me off which I already kind of mentioned was Adnan. Okay we can leave the part that he's stupid and can't SEE that this is MORE than just a burglary case...but, why doesn't he actually try sitting with his wife and give her a chance to express herself? At least show him TRYING to understand Ayesha...he isn't even trying. The writer already has established the fact that Ayesha and Adnan have a really strong relationship..they're friends etc...but, I haven't seen Adnan show that side of himself yet. It really annoyed me. How can you NOT see your wife is so miserable? try talking to her..what is food going to do. I also feel Mikaal could've done better in today's episode.

Originally posted by starstruckk

Wow, I don't know what to say. Is it just me, or did anyone else want to slap someone in the episode as they were watching it? I was honestly so disappointed with today's episode. I don't even know where to begin with my rant lol.

The person who takes the cake is that psychiatrist. Seriously, what the hell? Your job is to HELP people get over their miseries...and you're only discouraging the person further to stay to themselves? I get this is a show, but that was some lame portrayal of a psychiatrist. I get the mother being a moron..but the psychiatrist being one as well just pissed me off to say the least. I had a hard time sitting through the episode as it was already and then she was just the icing on the cake.

How can Adnan be so stupid? She's your wife and you can't take a hint as to why she's so miserable? Ugh so lame.

And Ayesha's mother is an A-class moron. I didn't like how indifferent she seems to be about her very own daughter getting raped. She's more concerned about her not ruining her family, reputation etc than actually feeling her daughter's pain.

The storyline took an annoying turn. I didn't like the episode. The only thing that I actually liked was Saba Qamar's acting. As always, she was wonderful. Her expressions were effortless and natural. Saba looks really pretty here. I like her makeup, wardrobe and hair.

R WE REALLY WATCHING THE SAME SHOW

Except for the psychiatrist part I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF IT

what did u expect saba faisal to do ...hug her and cry with her and make her pain even worse...she was the brave strong mother who was trying to bring saba out of it...from which angle that makes her a moron ...instead of dwelling in the rape scene she was trying to take saba forward...whats wrong in that...or did u expect her to act like the mothers of other serials where they act as if they had been raped too alongwith the daughter...

Coming to mikaal from where will he get the idea that she has been raped...burglary is still a hadsa and it does shakes a family from within and many get very scared too...a few days bk a big burglary took place in my phupus house and all my cousins and my phupu phupa are still very mentally damaged and they still now shudder when the bell rings or someone knocks on their bedroom door

And when i went to see them the day after the burglary their condition was even worse

So mikaals reaction and trying to console her very mich made sense

He thouggt she was scared and disturned and trying to mk her normal

And his acting with both saba q and her mom was very natural as a luving hubby n son in law

He didnt over do it

Just tried to put them at ease

Whats so wrong with that

And i LUVED the forehead kiss as its more like an assurance of being there for u than romance

Seeing ur review feels like we watched two different episodes
Originally posted by starstruckk

me me, I guess you missed my post on the previous pAge, I didn't get why the psychiatrist was filling her head with doubts about the husband 😆 I wish they had a different approach where the doctors and husband all pressured Saba to press charges and come out in the open about the rape.
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

R WE REALLY WATCHING THE SAME SHOW

Except for the psychiatrist part I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF IT

what did u expect saba faisal to do ...hug her and cry with her and make her pain even worse...she was the brave strong mother who was trying to bring saba out of it...from which angle that makes her a moron ...instead of dwelling in the rape scene she was trying to take saba forward...whats wrong in that...or did u expect her to act like the mothers of other serials where they act as if they had been raped too alongwith the daughter...

Coming to mikaal from where will he get the idea that she has been raped...burglary is still a hadsa and it does shakes a family from within and many get very scared too...a few days bk a big burglary took place in my phupus house and all my cousins and my phupu phupa are still very mentally damaged and they still now shudder when the bell rings or someone knocks on their bedroom door

And when i went to see them the day after the burglary their condition was even worse

So mikaals reaction and trying to console her very mich made sense

He thouggt she was scared and disturned and trying to mk her normal

And his acting with both saba q and her mom was very natural as a luving hubby n son in law

He didnt over do it

Just tried to put them at ease

Whats so wrong with that

And i LUVED the forehead kiss as its more like an assurance of being there for u than romance

Seeing ur review feels like we watched two different episodes

I think Saba Faisal's character is pretty typical. She may not have over reacted but her lack of any reaction isn't pleasing either. I expected her to console her daughter, but she's not doing any of that. As of now, Ayesha's mother is the only person who knows that Ayesha got raped..yet she's not allowing her daughter to open up to her, talk to her or better yet, why doesn't she talk to her? From what we see, Ayesha isn't opening up to anyone. I feel the mother is way too worried about keeping it a secret..while I get that that's the norm (which I don't agree with it)..but I expected more from Saba Faisal's character. She was spying on her daughter every 5 seconds she was with Adnan. 😆 I was getting very annoyed. If she feels it should be kept a secret, that's one issue..but to constantly keep reminding her daughter that without actually helping her get out of this in any way is another issue.

And, I disagree about Adnan. I don't like how his character isn't really TALKING to Ayesha either. He's not trying to understand why she's feeling "guilty" about it all..because remember he was told that's the reason why Ayesha is reacting the way she is - she feels guilty that she hid in her room. Maybe it's just me being too idealistic here but  I feel being her husband he should talk to her as in an appropriate manner, ALONE...allow her to open up about why she feels the way she does. I mean the writer did establish the fact that they're very close to each other, so why is that hard to ask for? I also didn't like how easily he kept on falling for his mother in law's words...which sound very fishy to begin with. To me, Adnan just came across as stupid.

Once again, I get this is a show..but I felt the issue would have been tackled a little bit differently..so far, it's all very typical and I feel a little disappointed.

Originally posted by -shabz-

me me, I guess you missed my post on the previous pAge, I didn't get why the psychiatrist was filling her head with doubts about the husband 😆 I wish they had a different approach where the doctors and husband all pressured Saba to press charges and come out in the open about the rape.

Yeah, the psychiatrist could've been shown better. Seriously, couldn't they have kept the psychiatrist a little sane? 😆 I didn't like the turn in events at all honestly. This is a sensitive issue and I feel if the writer/makers are going to try tackling it they need to be a little bit more sensible. The darn psychiatrist was shown to be so discouraging and that's very far fetched. It's their job to encourage you to pour out your feelings..you're only making people think see, it's worthless to go for such help if needed..they're all like us anyway. 😆

Going by episode 3's promo..I bet Ayesha won't even stand up for herself when she gets the chance to do so. She probably won't put Zahid's character on the spot ..and instead will probably just stay silent and let him get away.