Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
^ LOL! His accent is actually really good!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ LOL! His accent is actually really good!

I have no idea I haven't heard him.. I usually don't tend to like Pakistani/Indian or any kind of desi people living all their life in the same country and having an alien accent I feel it's fake but then again I haven't heard his accent I might just end up liking you never know..πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Matlab rukhsati ke baad tu bhi gayab ho jaye gi 😲 πŸ₯±

Future ka kis ne socha hai, abhi to enjoy kar loonπŸ˜† waise maine gayab kahan hona hai?!
MochaQueen thumbnail
wasnt the interview yesterday?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

</div>
<div>

I have no idea I haven't heard him.. I usually don't tend to like Pakistani/Indian or any kind of desi people living all their life in the same country and having an alien accent I feel it's fake but then again I haven't heard his accent I might just end up liking you never know..πŸ˜†

curiosity made me go listen to it, he's actually pretty good, he doesn't sound like the people who try to hard and they sound fake, his Quaid e Azam dialogues were amazing, he sounded just like him, I think Zahid is those gifted people who can copy any accent.
Btw, I know ppl who have lived in KSA and Dubai all there life and they have American accent, reason is they go to the American international schools and the teachers are native English speakers, that's why the children learn it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I get the KSA/Dubai part but I don't think he went to any American school.. I haven't heard the interview.. Any links.. I know nothing about this guy didn't even know him before people started talking about him on the forum..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Here is the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b066f1r1

^^ Listen from around 01:22

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

curiosity made me go listen to it, he's actually pretty good, he doesn't sound like the people who try to hard and they sound fake, his Quaid e Azam dialogues were amazing, he sounded just like him, I think Zahid is those gifted people who can copy any accent.
Btw, I know ppl who have lived in KSA and Dubai all there life and they have American accent, reason is they go to the American international schools and the teachers are native English speakers, that's why the children learn it.

Exactly by his fluent English with such hot accent it soo seems like he has studied from abroad but he has been in pak all his life still he speaks so well...both in Urdu and English...I luv the way he speaks and also his choice of words 

I LUVED listening to the interview
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ yeah yeah, that too πŸ˜†
I didn't wanna emphasize on that too much na πŸ˜†

Hain?? yeh kab huwa?? Anyway.. congrats 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.