Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: iSakeena

Array she says "mujhe adnan se ye umeed nahi thi mujhe laga wo mera dost hai .. es sa behtr hai k main ausay chorr don" :p
Yahhh its from OST :)

I never heard her say his name. I thought she was talking about Shavez being her friend and then saying whether she should leave Adnan. :S because I saw these 2 scenes in 2 separate promos lol
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

Shabz and hinna stop teasing my Abby ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

Humari itni jurrat. She will clean bowl us. Haina Shabz?
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Wondering how will the makers justify a rape scene...

They dont need to justify it, that would spoil the drama. I think the drama is about how to deal with it.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26javey

Majority of the time you'll be disgusted when you hear the rapist side. Check this out. Most of them don't even feel remorse, nor do they think they did anything wrong. It would be interesting to see how the show delivers.

I think ehre they will show the rapist feeling remorse in every scene from now onwards and not just at the end. Thats what I want to see!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

shabz's one liners plus hinnas lame jokes ðŸ˜†

My jokes are not lame. SOME people like them. ðŸ˜›
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Not love alone but obsession probably. Maybe this way he will get the girl?

I also feel that he did this just to marry her. But that makes it so typical. Nothing new in his character. Wohi Rameez nikla! I was expecting there would be some other twist.
MochaQueen thumbnail
If the OST shows him to be guilty, I wonder what that forehead scene is about...He looks a bit creepy in that too. 😆
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mary78613

Its actually kind of obvious now. The burglar came into the house and one guy took Saba directly to the bedroom without asking for money or anything. Shavez might have collaborated with the burglars that I want the girl and you guys take the money. Its revenge rape for sure! Ayesha must have brutally rejected him in the past.
Now the rape baby part will come in! 

Yeah, it seemed like he collaborated with the burglars. He gets his way with Ayesha while they steal the money. I thought it was more of "I have to have you at least once in my life", which obviously resulted in the rape. But it seems as if it was revenge.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG GUYSS!! Zahid Ahmed is on Saima Ajrams show on the BBC Asian network!!!
MochaQueen thumbnail
What is he doing there?