Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by starstruckk

I feel Saba will hide the fact that she got raped from Mikaal? and once she's pregnant..Mikaal (Adnan) will believe that it's his child...only to find out later, that it's not? That scene where Mikaal throws papers at Saba's face seems like he's throwing the paternity test papers on her face or so ðŸ˜†
I think Mikaal's character will start getting pissed at the fact that she hid all of this from him as opposed to the fact that she actually got raped. He may think she's just traumatized from the entire burglary incident because if you go back to the promos..Samina Ahmed keeps saying that whatever Ayesha claims to have happened isn't what really happened. 

And then Ayesha is sent back home..or kicked out by Adnan..and there of course Shavez is the only one who can console her. ðŸ˜† I don't think Ayesha will tell Adnan that it was Shavez who did it...he'll probably only discover that she got raped...but not by whom...not until later possibly. 

In all of this, I wonder who that second girl besides Shavez is? Is he married too? ðŸ˜†

Thats exactly what i've thought!
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Zahid also mentioned that his character here is very interesting and more than what meets the eye! I hope we get to know more about his character and why he did this!

Yh I hope they do explain his character.. but the thing is whatever they show nothing.. NOTHING justifies rape.. Its not like Rameez where after finding out about his past we kind of felt sorry for him..
Originally posted by grey23

Hats off to u guys ðŸ˜† all of u wrote ur version of plots seeing the promo and 1st epi ðŸ˜†
But I personally feel they revealed many things in promo they should not have done this..same thing they did with Alvida also

LOL! I feel like I might know the whole story already.. so many promos!

But still this is worth watching!

Originally posted by starstruckk

On a side note, 

Sakeena made these gifs on Saba and Mikaal (upon my request), feel free to use:

Ahhh TFS! Love these.. <3 Saba and Mikaal are so adorable.. I loved this interview!
Originally posted by -MitwaIshqPe-

LOL! I'm like why don't you ever watch the dramas where he is playing a positive character.. I need to make her watch TMPR.. 😆
Is that show good? My parents watched a bit of Jugnu but didnt like it. They like intense dramas like me. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -MitwaIshqPe-

Yh I hope they do explain his character.. but the thing is whatever they show nothing.. NOTHING justifies rape.. Its not like Rameez where after finding out about his past we kind of felt sorry for him..
im not saying they need to justify his rape because that would just defeat the whole message the story needs to give, but they do need to explore what made him so violent. I dont think love alone can be a reason for him to rape her?
Amazing discussions everyone! Enjoyed reading them..

Is that show good? My parents watched a bit of Jugnu but didnt like it. They like intense dramas like me. ðŸ˜†

Tum mere pass raho is good...arij zahid look so damn good together ufff 

After Danish I m liking arij with zahid a lot 

Lol its good just started though... honestly its a little boring 🤣 I'm just watching ainvayi hoping that i'll like it one day!  😆 Jugnu was great man! I love intense dramas too but this was different and made me laugh.. Watch it if you ever get the chance..

im not saying they need to justify his rape because that would just defeat the whole message the story needs to give, but they do need to explore what made him so violent. I dont think love alone can be a reason for him to rape her?

Yh I do agree with you..