Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WAIT A MINUTE

IS IT GREY 

DID SHE INDEED WATCH THE FIRST EPI OF A CURRENT DRAMA 

THAT ALSO WITHOUT MY THREATS 

AJ SOORAJ KAHA SE UTHA 

I M SIOOO HAPPY NOW WE CAN DISCUSS EPI BY EPI WITH U 

awww abby thats cute ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ yes i watched the 1st epi coz i was waiting for this drama eagerly because 3 of my favs r here meekal saba and zahid ðŸ˜Š also the mehram's writer ðŸ˜Š
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ok Abby I will watch it if you promise to become a good nand like Ayeshas nand

kuch bhi ðŸ¤£
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This happens all the time. Even cousins are raping each other because the boys know that the girls won't tell anyone and the girls don't speak up because they don't see any point in it. Theres no one to help them there. Even if they tell their moms, their mom will just tell them to keep silent and pretend like it never happened which just gives the guys more courage to keep raping more women because they don't get caught. The girls are usually forced to keep quiet because they know if they speak up, everyone will find out and point fingers on their dignity, their mothers are worried that their daughters won't get any rishta, etc. Our society really needs to move on.

Exactly. It was utterly and completely wrong. They who fall victim not only have PTSD, they can't even get it fixed because they're forced to keep quiet about it. I'm really hoping this show will show the society that it is not the victims fault. They are completely innocent. It is not consensual, they did not ask for it. Hopefully this show will not disappoint.
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shabz,hina and javeria love your discussions.100% agree with you all what you said about rape victims.Edited by Introverted - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26javey

Exactly. It was utterly and completely wrong. They who fall victim not only have PTSD, they can't even get it fixed because they're forced to keep quiet about it. I'm really hoping this show will show the society that it is not the victims fault. They are completely innocent. It is not consensual, they did not ask for it. Hopefully this show will not disappoint.

This is why I liked the show Main gunnehgaar nahi. They handled this issue very well.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the ep
Mikaal n saba made for each other what a couple
Uff that rape scene zahid ka face dekh k I was shocked I guess they have past connection the way saba saw him n the way he was getting possessive
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

I liked the ep

Mikaal n saba made for each other what a couple
Uff that rape scene zahid ka face dekh k I was shocked I guess they have past connection the way saba saw him n the way he was getting possessive

I guess you were the only one who didn't know that Zahid is playing the character of a rapist 😆Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shabz and hinna and their one liners ðŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
Which one liners?! We cant beat the great Samira Fazal at one liners.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG my dad calls him Rameez too, and he was like Isko aise hi roles milte hain?! 🤣

LOL! I'm like why don't you ever watch the dramas where he is playing a positive character.. I need to make her watch TMPR.. 😆