Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Hinaa plzzz watch MEHRAM 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26javey

One of the cases I read the girl was ashamed to share with her parents what had happen. In another case, the girl was raped by one of the servants and when she told her mom her mom fired the guy but only to rehire him a few months later and the rape would happen again. The cycle went on for a while. In another case the poor girl was raped by not one person but two. One was someone related to her and the other was a worker of the family. Again she didn't say anything to her family. There are various reasons why women don't share. I feel like if they knew there were people outside of their so called safe haven they would get help. I think it's because they believe not only will they shame the family, no one will believe them. The mother in the second case is a prime example, if she actually believed her daughter she would have never rehired the guy. I hope this show helps these silent women in need raise their voices.

This happens all the time. Even cousins are raping each other because the boys know that the girls won't tell anyone and the girls don't speak up because they don't see any point in it. Theres no one to help them there. Even if they tell their moms, their mom will just tell them to keep silent and pretend like it never happened which just gives the guys more courage to keep raping more women because they don't get caught. The girls are usually forced to keep quiet because they know if they speak up, everyone will find out and point fingers on their dignity, their mothers are worried that their daughters won't get any rishta, etc. Our society really needs to move on.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's the stupid mind set that a girl after being raped is a used good, not pure anymore, the victim is made as the bad guy, like it was her fault. People confuse rape with sex, rape is not about sex, it's a violent act forced on a woman or man. Thats why it's important to give a strong message in this drama, I hope it doesn't dissapoint.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Ok Abby I will watch it if you promise to become a good nand like Ayeshas nandEdited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

ye they get along really well...😊 i did not know that they r so good frnds..i was very happy to know that both of my fav r buddies ðŸ˜³ their off screen bonding helps them to create amazing chemistry on screen also..recently watched pani jaisa pyar and in sangat's 1st epi also loved their chemistry ðŸ˜ƒ
my new fav jodi 

In paani jaisa pyaara they hardly had 3 scene as a couple all other scenes were fighting and scolding hating each other whereas all romantic scenes were with mikaal juggan ewww

Also in izteraab we got LITERALLY nothing 

But thank god zafar sir wrote very cute beautiful romantic scenes for them in this show 
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Havent you seen the promo where Ayesha says that I wasnt expecting Shavez t do this with me, he was my friend?

And which forehead scene are you talking about?

she was talking about her hubby not shavez if i am not wrong :p 
maha talking about this scene ðŸ˜›
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mehram I havent seen yet, but that show seems really intriguing too. I just wish it was someone eelse instead of Ayesha Khan.

How will I wait until Thursdayyy!

I remember in mehram days I used to impatiently wait for Thursdays and bow that it's almost after one year another zahid azfar mairaj show and again I m waiting for Thursday

I m sooo glad bow it's airing on Thursdays 

It has the mehram connection
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Lol! My mum officially hates Zahid well she still calls him Rameez.. She says he is always playing the villain.. 😆 I was like mum did you not watch Jugnu.. He was anything but a villain there 😳

I just luv the recognition RAMEEZ gave to zahid even my mom calls him rameez and in fbf also many say it's rameez next show ...I m sooo happy he got rameez...even tum mere pass raho is getting 3+trps as now he has a star value thanks to rameez 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: iSakeena

she was talking about her hubby not shavez if i am not wrong :p 
maha talking about this scene ðŸ˜›

How you know she was talking about her husband?!

Is this scene from the OST or is it another promo :O
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

wow The first epi was brilliant...so engaging...honestly I was not expecting that the 1st epi will be this much good..what a start!! loved all the characters..,saba and meekal look so good together...I can not believe that the rape scene happened in the 1st epi itself!! i cant wait for the next epi...zahid was brilliant in last scene..it was clear he came with the intention of rape only...what is the back story?? looking forward to see how the story unfolds..just hope it does not turn out like chup raho where the rape victim could not fight against the rapist ang gave a very wrong msg..

WAIT A MINUTE

IS IT GREY 

DID SHE INDEED WATCH THE FIRST EPI OF A CURRENT DRAMA 

THAT ALSO WITHOUT MY THREATS 

AJ SOORAJ KAHA SE UTHA 

I M SIOOO HAPPY NOW WE CAN DISCUSS EPI BY EPI WITH U