Sakeena made these gifs on Saba and Mikaal (upon my request), feel free to use:

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by starstruckk

On a side note, 

Sakeena made these gifs on Saba and Mikaal (upon my request), feel free to use:

wow ðŸ˜³ love their off screen bonding
Originally posted by xSaiyaara

I don't think they'll get married. There's that other Ishqa Way actress in the OST - to me, it looked like she will play Shavez's wife...? Maybe not. In all the scenes where Shavez is shown moping around, it seems like he's actually in the room where the incident took place as well because that photograph is there so maybe they will get married. Like I said, already SO many questions which is what makes this show so promising despite dealing with such a sensitive topic. Hopefully they handle it well!

PS - yup, that's Zahid in that scene where she's fighting to get her baby back, not Mikaal :)
I hope you are right! And I hope they show Shavez regretting and ashamed of what he did to Saba and not just show that at the end like they usually do.

One thing I like about this drama is that they didnt reveal anything in the promos like they always do! We only knew about the rape part and I thought that would be like in the middle lekin sab kuch to shuru mein hi dikha diya hai which leaves the rest of the story unpredictable.

They better show us how Zahid and Saba knew each other from before too. It would be nice to see some happy scenes of their friendship.
Originally posted by grey23

wow ðŸ˜³ love their off screen bonding

Me too! I love these two! Lol. 

They really seem to get along and are quite comfortable around each other. The best part was how spontaneous they were together. Not to mention how they could make fun of each other or laugh at the other without getting offended...but instead, find it funny too. Lol
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I hope you are right! And I hope they show Shavez regretting and ashamed of what he did to Saba and not just show that at the end like they usually do.

One thing I like about this drama is that they didnt reveal anything in the promos like they always do! We only knew about the rape part and I thought that would be like in the middle lekin sab kuch to shuru mein hi dikha diya hai which leaves the rest of the story unpredictable.

They better show us how Zahid and Saba knew each other from before too. It would be nice to see some happy scenes of their friendship.

Pretty sure they will show him regretting since nearly every shot of Zahid in the OST points towards that. And exactly, I was not expecting the rape part to be 4-5 episodes later but I like that they seem to have focused more on the subsequent parts of it without sacrificing character development.

Btw, I feel like I've missed something -- how do we know that Shavez and Ayesha know each other from before? In any case, showing their past is the only way to utilize Zahid-Saba's chemistry since they obviously can't explore that after the rape. But, I'm still looking forward to the scene with the forehead touch -- I can't quite understand the context of it right now but my prediction is that it must be towards the end but the timeline of this show is quite unpredictable.
Edited by xSaiyaara - 8 years ago
@ Saiyaara: Saba mentioned in JPJ's episode that Shavez and Ayesha know each other from beforehand. He loved her, but she never loved him back. Of course, Saba had to reveal that. ðŸ˜† Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
OMGGG 
I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THE JPJ EPI OF MIKAAL SABA 

IT WAS ALSO SOOO GOOD TO SEE SANAM JUNG MIKAAL INTERACT AFTER SUBAH KA SITARA 

I LUVED NABEEL ROMAISA IN THAT SHOW 

BUT THE SURPRISE PACKAGE WAS SABA MIKAAL OFFSCREEN BOND 

I M SOOO HAPPY MIKAAL IS FINALLY COMING OUT IN THE OPEN 

FIRST HE GAVE INTERVIRW WITH SANAM BALOCH IN ART MORNING AHOW WHERE WE GOT TO KNOW HE IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN IN REAL LIFE 

AND HERE HE AND SABA JUST KILLED IT 

I DIDNT KNOW HE HAS SUCH AMAZING RAPPO WITH HER 

THEY WERE SO COMFY AROUND EACH OTHER LIKE BEST FRIENDS...PULLING EACH OTHER LEG HAVING FUN I CUDNT BEIEVE 

I NEVER SHIPPED SABA WITH ANY HERO EXCEPT FOR SAMI KHAN AFTER GOING CRAZY SEEING THEIR CHEMISTRY IN MAIN CHAAND SI  and jo chaley toh jaan se guzar 

but now I m feeling Luke banging my head on the wall that why the he'll is mikaal married 

he shud hv married Saba ...they wud hv made an amazing couple offscreen give. the comfort level and to die for chemistry 

damn it 

Originally posted by starstruckk

Me too! I love these two! Lol. 

They really seem to get along and are quite comfortable around each other. The best part was how spontaneous they were together. Not to mention how they could make fun of each other or laugh at the other without getting offended...but instead, find it funny too. Lol
ye they get along really well...😊 i did not know that they r so good frnds..i was very happy to know that both of my fav r buddies ðŸ˜³ their off screen bonding helps them to create amazing chemistry on screen also..recently watched pani jaisa pyar and in sangat's 1st epi also loved their chemistry ðŸ˜ƒ
my new fav jodi 
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Now this is something I can never understand!!! Why do women in Pakistani society never speak up? I know they are scared about their dignity and all, but they need to stop caring about what other people will say and start taking a stand for themselves.
One of the cases I read the girl was ashamed to share with her parents what had happen. In another case, the girl was raped by one of the servants and when she told her mom her mom fired the guy but only to rehire him a few months later and the rape would happen again. The cycle went on for a while. In another case the poor girl was raped by not one person but two. One was someone related to her and the other was a worker of the family. Again she didn't say anything to her family. There are various reasons why women don't share. I feel like if they knew there were people outside of their so called safe haven they would get help. I think it's because they believe not only will they shame the family, no one will believe them. The mother in the second case is a prime example, if she actually believed her daughter she would have never rehired the guy. I hope this show helps these silent women in need raise their voices.
Originally posted by xSaiyaara

Pretty sure they will show him regretting since nearly every shot of Zahid in the OST points towards that. And exactly, I was not expecting the rape part to be 4-5 episodes later but I like that they seem to have focused more on the subsequent parts of it without sacrificing character development.

Btw, I feel like I've missed something -- how do we know that Shavez and Ayesha know each other from before? In any case, showing their past is the only way to utilize Zahid-Saba's chemistry since they obviously can't explore that after the rape. But, I'm still looking forward to the scene with the forehead touch -- I can't quite understand the context of it right now but my prediction is that it must be towards the end but the timeline of this show is quite unpredictable.
Havent you seen the promo where Ayesha says that I wasnt expecting Shavez t do this with me, he was my friend?

And which forehead scene are you talking about?