Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I got free yesterday only. So for the moment nothing. Before exams i was watching Diyaar e Dil n Yousuf.. I need to catch up on these two 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

<font color="#0000FF"><font color="#0066FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Bts Pic Zahid&Saba</font>
</font>
<font color="#141823"></font>

I wish zahid sports a bit different look for this show

Either shaved or french cut or kuch bhi

I miss the initial mehram days clean shaven look
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I got free yesterday only. So for the moment nothing. Before exams i was watching Diyaar e Dil n Yousuf.. I need to catch up on these two 😳

Yeah first catch up on ded yousuf and alvida

All three are going superb

And i want ur million dollar. Reviews in the respective threads
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Actually I don't miss his earlier look in Mehram.. That shaved one.. With beard he looks like a man. Itz a bit repetitive nowadays i know.. But still i like it ðŸ˜³
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yeah first catch up on ded yousuf and alvida

All three are going superb

And i want ur million dollar. Reviews in the respective threads

Sure :)

Just, I am not watching Alvida. It doesn't attract me anymore..  Some events there don't seem to be appealing for me.. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Sure :)

Just, I am not watching Alvida. It doesn't attract me anymore..Some events there don't seem to be appealing for me..

Agree the show was a bit slow in the middle the way all shows are

But the last three epis u missed had been mindblowing

U ll jus hv to watch the last three epis of alvida

And another thing plz dont read any of the threads before watching the above three shows

Coz a lot of things happened in these shows the last three epis which ll blow u away and reading thread ll jus ruin it for u

So plz dont read the threads of alvida ded and yousuf before watching the epis

And trust me u hv no idea how mich happened in all these three shows last few weeks

U r so in for a roller coaster ride and i jus cant wait for ur review

Plz do watch alvida

U ll understand why i m saying this

But first catch up ded n yousuf
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Sorry but I m gonna rant here...

Yaar actually i have watched Alvida.. N thatz why I m saying this na.. I knw that Haya married Rameez now.. As she wanted to prove Hadi a point. Then now.. What is she doing ? I mean she NEEDS to be loyal to the one she married !!? Firstly she should have told Rameez about her feelings for HS. I seriously can't take her STILL thinking n doing this stuff about HS after marrying Rameez.. His behaviour is not normal I know. But he is MADLY in love with her.. Like a deewana.. Then how can he tolerate some other person in Haya's life.. I seriously am fed up all this.. 
What I m not liking is that script is a bit weak according to me. They are showing things unacceptable in real life. Like what r they teaching us.. That we should cheat our life partners ?! Firstly Fareesa.. Who married Hadi for whatever reason, now is again with her ex.. Then Hadi.. Who once loved Uroosa.. Then married Fareesa ( in whatever circumstances ) n now finally developping feelings for Haya.. When she is married of course. ( I m glad he does realize that ) n the most ridiculous thing is Haya behaving the way she does at the moment. Like firstly, I was so amazed at her not telling the truth to Rameez.. I mean, when u start a new chapter in life, u NEED to tell what happened in ur past ( if there is something to tell ) to AVOID future misunderstandings. OK if she wanted to 'move on' with Rameez .. But if she was really into it they she should have told him earlier.

Now what is happening n what will happen in the show depends only on Haya's deeds. How she manages her relation. She NEEDS to het that she is now married.

Sorry, I know my POV may differ from almost everyone here but I am not
 liking the plot AT ALL.. Especially when I m seeing all this Without base.. Like there is literally no sar aur pair of the story now :/
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
saba looks awesome
zahid is second lead?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Off topic and I know I m late in congratulating 
But jus saw the highlights of PAK VS ZIM t20 match today and felt so proud seeing LAHORES GADDAFI STADIUM full to the brim 

Everyone in green...cheering both pak and zimbabwe

Gosh how I missed this 

Pak playing in homeground 

There was electricity in each n every moment 

And thankfully pak performance was very good too 

Felt so good to see some of the old players bk in action 

but newcomer mukhtar is really good 

looking forward to the upcoming matches 

LONG LIVE PAK INT CRICKET 
MochaQueen thumbnail
I hope this doesnt turn out like izteraab.
Waiting for the promos!