•  
Posted: 8 years ago
I m really scared fr uttu...
Pta nh kya hoga ..
What is ayaz upto

Hv to wait till monday..
Share ur views
Wat ? Wat r u saying priyanka...I didnt watched d epi...y...wat was the precap ? Is everything ok...wat will hppn to uttu ? Ny vibharth scene & wat was I read a thread that risabh telling vibha his fav color ? Vibharth don't know eachothrs fav colour...this risabh telling...wats going on...
Originally posted by ankusanu

I m really scared fr uttu...
Pta nh kya hoga ..
What is ayaz upto

Hv to wait till monday..
Share ur views

I think Utkarsh wud be on the verge of getting raped but someone wud intervene.  that I want that to happened but it shud happen to show teenagers,girls or boys, that the world is not a bed of roses.
Originally posted by anki01

Wat ? Wat r u saying priyanka...I didnt watched d epi...y...wat was the precap ? Is everything ok...wat will hppn to uttu ? Ny vibharth scene & wat was I read a thread that risabh telling vibha his fav color ? Vibharth don't know eachothrs fav colour...this risabh telling...wats going on...

No veebharth today 😭
Yes rishabh hitting on veebha ..i guess 🥱
N ayaz has trapped uttu in library..
N tied his hands n mouth
Dnt knw kya krega..molestation may be 😕
Originally posted by thebeatles

I think Utkarsh wud be on the verge of getting raped but someone wud intervene. that I want that to happened but it shud happen to show teenagers,girls or boys, that the world is not a bed of roses.

Yes ur rite
This track getting my nerves
Originally posted by Susi_sneha_fan

This track getting my nerves

Uttu n ayaz...??
Bt its soon gonna end
Tysm priyanka...luv triangle is for sure for vibha Parth...m risabh...m  tnsd abt uttu...I too agree with u Niharika. ..they shud show that...hope vibha to realise asap that she luvs parth...so next it will be dhamaka pe dhamaka episodes...