Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Pakistani actress Sanam Saeed to play an Indian (Page 3)

..wanderer.. Senior Member
..wanderer..
..wanderer..

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
love there height difference Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.tvluvrkhamosshhh.Archangel.

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by -Crescendo-

Nice!
But am I the only who didn't like the name of the movie?Confused

Me too...in fact I hv to keep figuring out exactly why d name is.

Btw d working name was Luv Shuv...something, which i h ad found peppy .
True..I was pronouncing it as Bachaana first and now Bachna.LOLDunno whats the correct one.The other name is better.

Originally posted by -shabz-

I like the attention to detail, sanam's outfit in the pictures are very Indian.

Would like to know how did u reach to this conclusion.
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
^ years of shopping, I have lived all over the world, mostly the shops in dubai, Kuala lumpur and Singapore carry Indian dresses I can tell when a suit is purchased from an Indian shop vs Pakistani, there is a difference...cant you tell the difference when you watch the Pakistani shows?
Recently my nephew got married, the girl bought her wedding dress from India and her valima dress was Pakistani...the embroidery and cut is different...you can just tell (most of the time).Smile
tvluvr Goldie
tvluvr
tvluvr

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I wish the male lead was Indian though. Anyways if this movie manages to get an Indian release our Pakistani members will stop complaining that Pakistani movies arent released in India.LOLSanam is definitely a star in India. Go Sanam go!

We had a Punjabi film Virsa which had actors from bot countries. Leads were Arya Babbar and Mehreen Raheel.
But not sure if this film is a Pakistani production or cross border. Chances are less if its a complete Pakistani production but there can be Indians in it. Zinda Bhaag was a great example which featured Naseeruddin Shah.

it is a joint venture by india and pakistan.it is a really good movie.and most importantly it features the original "main tenu samjhavan ki" song used in humpty sharma ki dulhaniya.
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvluvr

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

I wish the male lead was Indian though. Anyways if this movie manages to get an Indian release our Pakistani members will stop complaining that Pakistani movies arent released in India.LOLSanam is definitely a star in India. Go Sanam go!

We had a Punjabi film Virsa which had actors from bot countries. Leads were Arya Babbar and Mehreen Raheel.
But not sure if this film is a Pakistani production or cross border. Chances are less if its a complete Pakistani production but there can be Indians in it. Zinda Bhaag was a great example which featured Naseeruddin Shah.

it is a joint venture by india and pakistan.it is a really good movie.and most importantly it features the original "main tenu samjhavan ki" song used in humpty sharma ki dulhaniya.

Thnxs for the info. Oh it was a Punjabi movie? Nice to know and Mehreen is Asmara na of ZGH? 

At least where art is concerned der shld be no boundary issues and I am not only talking abt India-Pakistan, but in general. But of course India-Pak has such a common culture tht JVs between dem seem most logical.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..TuMeraHero..tvluvr

Go to top