Warrior High

My funny review of Warrior high episode (14 May 2015)

thebeatles thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This is my post just pointing out my views for each episode and are not necessarily funny for some ... alryt ! MANY. These don't have to necessarily have to match with your opinions as these are written to scintillate. These are written just for fun and are meant to be humorous (I TRY) Compliments and criticisms are welcome with open hands.

Today's episode was VERY interesting which is in a way of me saying - SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY.

1)   I liked how Krissane took control of her relationship with Sidhharth . It showed that she did infact have some self respect. But considering it did not have any effect over siddharth it was all in vain.

2)   Reasons why I think ayaz is justified when he mistakes utkarsh for a homosexual :-

a)   He has got such flowy thick hair.

b)  He is best friends with 2 girls who have been his only companion since the last 12-13 years.

c)     When Ayaz manhandles him he SLAPS him . not Punch or kick which I think are considered masculine , he SLAPS him.

d)  Whenever he gets in trouble, Parth saves him . Everytime !!

A dramatized scene of Utkarsh's abduction -

Chaandni raat thi .

Everyone was sleeping

Someone came close to my ears and whispered a friend was in trouble

Khaali corridor me main chalk eek khaali room me pahuncha .

Andhere se koi meri taraf chalet huye bola - "MAIN TUMHE MAAF NAHI KARUNGA . HUHUHHUAHAHHAHA !! ..."

W*F QUOTES -

"Tumhara dupatte ka colour is my favorite colour "- OH !! another person who can be mistaken for a homosexual.

ON AN ENDING NOTE - How do you think Utkarsh would explain this sequence to his best friends - " He was touching me , he tried to molest me , he manhandles me " it would be so weird for me to listen to this from a guy friend . YEESH !

THANK YOU FOR READING. J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't watched d epi bt it seems today definitely risabh vibha was there as per ur update...I don't want vibharth to separate...parth & vibha don't know eachothrs fav colour...in btwn risabh saying it...I knew he will come in btwn them...they won't unite them easily...wats wrong with ayaz ? Now wat he gonna do...well ty dr...ur update gave me some clue of today's epi...hope so risabh vibha not to get closer...vibha to realise for parth love yaar
thebeatles thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

I didn't watched d epi bt it seems today definitely risabh vibha was there as per ur update...I don't want vibharth to separate...parth & vibha don't know eachothrs fav colour...in btwn risabh saying it...I knew he will come in btwn them...they won't unite them easily...wats wrong with ayaz ? Now wat he gonna do...well ty dr...ur update gave me some clue of today's epi...hope so risabh vibha not to get closer...vibha to realise for parth love yaar

If u r a vibharth fan or any couple's fan ... today's episode really has nothing going on for all the shippers . As far as rishab is concerned I think it is best that they don't get vibha and parth together too soon and rishab is here for the best.
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like krissan so i was always skip her scenes.
But i'm agree with u about utkarsh part.some times i feel utkarsh behaves like a girl lol nice post
thebeatles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Susi_sneha_fan

I don't like krissan so i was always skip her scenes.
But i'm agree with u about utkarsh part.some times i feel utkarsh behaves like a girl lol nice post

I did d same thing wid parth ... but den I started writing this 
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tysm dr 😳 risabh is  good person with good heart too bt vibharth looks perfect together & they create every moment magical...even I too agree with u that vibharth won't be one easily & I want risabh not to create misunderstanding btwn them...rather be a cupid for them...or they shud get a girl for risabh...
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just love reading your posts..
As I said earlier its illogically logical 👍🏼