India-Forums

My funny review of Warrior high episode (14 May 2015)

thebeatles Newbie
thebeatles
thebeatles

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged

This is my post just pointing out my views for each episode and are not necessarily funny for some ... alryt ! MANY. These don't have to necessarily have to match with your opinions as these are written to scintillate. These are written just for fun and are meant to be humorous (I TRY) Compliments and criticisms are welcome with open hands.

Today's episode was VERY interesting which is in a way of me saying - SOMETHING HAPPENED TODAY.

1)   I liked how Krissane took control of her relationship with Sidhharth . It showed that she did infact have some self respect. But considering it did not have any effect over siddharth it was all in vain.

2)   Reasons why I think ayaz is justified when he mistakes utkarsh for a homosexual :-

a)   He has got such flowy thick hair.

b)  He is best friends with 2 girls who have been his only companion since the last 12-13 years.

c)     When Ayaz manhandles him he SLAPS him . not Punch or kick which I think are considered masculine , he SLAPS him.

d)  Whenever he gets in trouble, Parth saves him . Everytime !!

A dramatized scene of Utkarsh's abduction -

Chaandni raat thi .

Everyone was sleeping

Someone came close to my ears and whispered a friend was in trouble

Khaali corridor me main chalk eek khaali room me pahuncha .

Andhere se koi meri taraf chalet huye bola - "MAIN TUMHE MAAF NAHI KARUNGA . HUHUHHUAHAHHAHA !! ..."

W*F QUOTES -

"Tumhara dupatte ka colour is my favorite colour "- OH !! another person who can be mistaken for a homosexual.

ON AN ENDING NOTE - How do you think Utkarsh would explain this sequence to his best friends - " He was touching me , he tried to molest me , he manhandles me " it would be so weird for me to listen to this from a guy friend . YEESH !

THANK YOU FOR READING. J

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anki01music_girl

anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I didn't watched d epi bt it seems today definitely risabh vibha was there as per ur update...I don't want vibharth to separate...parth & vibha don't know eachothrs fav colour...in btwn risabh saying it...I knew he will come in btwn them...they won't unite them easily...wats wrong with ayaz ? Now wat he gonna do...well ty dr...ur update gave me some clue of today's epi...hope so risabh vibha not to get closer...vibha to realise for parth love yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankusanu

thebeatles Newbie
thebeatles
thebeatles

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki01

I didn't watched d epi bt it seems today definitely risabh vibha was there as per ur update...I don't want vibharth to separate...parth & vibha don't know eachothrs fav colour...in btwn risabh saying it...I knew he will come in btwn them...they won't unite them easily...wats wrong with ayaz ? Now wat he gonna do...well ty dr...ur update gave me some clue of today's epi...hope so risabh vibha not to get closer...vibha to realise for parth love yaar

If u r a vibharth fan or any couple's fan ... today's episode really has nothing going on for all the shippers . As far as rishab is concerned I think it is best that they don't get vibha and parth together too soon and rishab is here for the best.

anki01

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks fr d wu..

thebeatles

Susi_sneha_fan Goldie
Susi_sneha_fan
Susi_sneha_fan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I don't like krissan so i was always skip her scenes.
But i'm agree with u about utkarsh part.some times i feel utkarsh behaves like a girl lol nice post

thebeatles

thebeatles Newbie
thebeatles
thebeatles

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susi_sneha_fan

I don't like krissan so i was always skip her scenes.
But i'm agree with u about utkarsh part.some times i feel utkarsh behaves like a girl lol nice post
I did d same thing wid parth ... but den I started writing this 
anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Tysm dr Embarrassed risabh is  good person with good heart too bt vibharth looks perfect together & they create every moment magical...even I too agree with u that vibharth won't be one easily & I want risabh not to create misunderstanding btwn them...rather be a cupid for them...or they shud get a girl for risabh...

thebeatles

Vishi- IF-Stunnerz
Vishi-
Vishi-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I just love reading your posts..
As I said earlier its illogically logical Thumbs Up

thebeatles

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top