India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Another awesome episode yet again !!!!

kaveriadiga8 Senior Member
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Yayyyiieee. In the precap, it showed tomorrow ;-) Hopefully we have an episode tom. Fingers crossed..
NavNi sitting n talking. Princi comes and asks Nandu to.conduct veena classes as many are impressed by her..Navya agrees n sends her..Principle tries talking abt TK and Nandu says she doesn't want to talk..!!! She goes to music room..Manik spots Navya and asks her about Nandu. And then starts the melodrama. .Our apni Madhubala is backkk!! She says Manik something so wrong happened..U r my friend too..ever need any help..I'm always there.!  And our apna Monster is no less of a Dramebaaz. He starts his drama too..He says Ya Navya. What would I ever do without your advices..Hahaha. his expressions were epic. ! He continues u r my only friend and thanks for everything Navya. Our Madhubala is in shock..!!! And that was so obvious. He goes closer and says thanks for being the same old BLACK AND WHITE MADHUBALA. ;) Lollwaaa moment. She runs away and says Nandu is in music room..! Here Alya Dhruv n Mukti showing Aryamann around. He is flirting with Alya and Dhruvs expressions are worth watching. He pulls Aryamann away from Alya. Hahahha. And they hear some weird sound from music room and Aryamann says itzz like a black spot on SPACE ACADEMY.! Mukti goes n checks and there's some guy playing guitar. She tunes his guitar and wishes him luck..! Harshad is surprised seeing this different Mukti. He says she has changed..And goes closer to her. She doesn't move..She says she felt for him before and that's why she hated him but now she's free from him and she goes away..Jerkshad as usual keeps thinking You can't be free.so soon..And that evil smirk of his..!!! Here Nandu comes to the music room and remembers the creep and whatever she did..She closes her eyes..!! Manik is searching for her.She is hidden behind a cupboard and she's shivering. Manik tries calming her down..She is just terrified. Poor thing. Principal comes there n sees her like that..He calls for the doctor and her family members..! Manik asks her to calm down..!!! And then the most unexpected thing happens. He slaps her lightly and she eventually slaps him back,.!!! That was sooo cute. Manik then smiles and says Uve to be like this..Uve to be strong and fight back.!! Here Dhrulya n Aryamann reach the most interesting part of SPACE..Music library. And Aryamann says the most special and interesting thing is right in front of my eyes..Dhruv again comes n takes him aside..Lolll. And Aryamann and Alya are like What's goin on..!!! Their expressions were awesome. Alya tells she plays keyboard. Aryamann says he plays guitar and they should jam together some time. Dhruvie again comes there and says Alya only plays with Fab5 and Aryamann goes away And Dhruv tells Alya he is only being a fab5 member and her FRIEND.! ! Alya then goes away..She's sitting in the canteen n thinking of Dhruv. Jerkshad comes there n their famous trust issue talks..Alya suddenly runs away and Harshad goes behind her as she left her phone..Maybe she puked again and Harshad goes near the restroom n gives her the phone..! Here Chacha n Rishab come to college. Principal asks her to rest n take care..Chacha thanks Manik and he's like Why thanks and all..After all Nandini is..And rishab gets the point. He just smiles at his future jiju ;-) Nandini is..Chacha says friend na? He says No..Okk then best friend?  Manik is like No..He says she's special. Chacha is like whattt. And he says She's a fighter. Never gives up..is always positive. Chacha happily agrees and then wonders what has this gotta do with friendship. He says After saying sooo much. U should be knowing she's definitely not my friend. She's something else..!!!! And Nandini blushes. C'mon Chachaji. Read between the lines..!! Hahaha.
Precap. It said tomorrow. Yayyiiieee. Manik near her place. Tells her to forget everything n sleep.He is about to leave and comes back to her and says I need a HUG..Awwwiiieee. She hugs him.!! 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonLoveMishalJoan4lovesweetytubachatritssiya_16Avneilholicajith37anita0Sharoannandini-sbaairahahmadKuushimickeymharinisriram39One-Of-A-KindOmaRamdassnavk

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Omg thank you so much! This will keep me going through the day. Can't wait to watch the episode!

Looking forward to the MaVya scene (finally they have a scene together after so long!) and of course MaNan Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by anita0 - 14 May 2015 at 8:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

aairahahmad Goldie
aairahahmad
aairahahmad

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
OMG...
thank u so much kaveri..
now i can shop peacefully...lol..
my mind was stuck in manan...Embarrassed

OmaRamdass

One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I always wait for ur update... thanksEmbarrassed
spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Felt like old kyy... Except cabir everyone Was show... 
I think harshad is gonna find out what's wrong with Alya and is gonna use it or if he still loves her gonna help her...
Manik navya scene was awesome...out of all the cast I think till date they had the least scenes but whatever scenes they had were worth watching...
Nandu and manik's slapping was also gud...
Jelouse dhruv is gud to watch but alya should really stop jumping from one guy to another and give herself sometime and find out what she wants for herself... In today's epi she was just being friendly with aryamann and they only had healthy flirting... Hope she stays like that else she is gonna hury herself again...
Hope chachu wont be like fab3 were dimwits and took hundred yrs to find out whats b/w manan

Edited by spnfan - 14 May 2015 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chatritsOmaRamdass

Queen_of_Shadow Senior Member
Queen_of_Shadow
Queen_of_Shadow

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for your review... I am really looking forward to seeing Manik-Navya-Nandini :D..and of course Dhruvie jealous!!!

Queen of Cabir <3

OmaRamdass

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top