kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can anyone say...what happened in sns...y ahem and vidya Meera...upset wid gopi...and is rashi alive...y did gopi kill radhA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey.krishnaa bhagwan...u r senior member
But probably "just arrived" member to Saathiya.

Let it be: u just kp watching..Ok .?! 😃
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
i am a new member to sns...pls someone tell me ,,...pls answer myy questions

Originally posted by: KT15661

i am a new member to sns...pls someone tell me ,,...pls answer myy questions

hey dost..it is journey of 20-25 yrs
Howww we can kp telling you yaar.
Try and understand. Its v v difficult..to explain.

I will tell u best thing.

---+------

The same serial...you can see right from
Somewhr...inbetwn. Middle period.
Kids are hardly 7-8yrs oldage.
& paridi roaming in small chhadiis',
Gopi -young & beautiful, kokila rich and elegant- silkk & gold laden,
Rashi-2 child not yet born.

See StarUtsav on 3.00 pm or 6 pm or 9.30pm
See same serial Saathiya in THERE pls.

Here..its v tedious for us to resolve ur queries.
You dont even know who is Senior Rashi ( biological
Mother of ToluMolu)
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
thanks but...can u pls tell about rashi..jigars first wife and who is this rashi 2...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks but...can u pls tell about rashi..jigars first wife and who is this rashi 2...

It is a long story & if I post that, it will be a long essay which might more you. So I suggest you that if you have a computer & internet, login to hotstar.com.

1. Click on the channels
2. Select Star Plus
3. Select Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

You will find the videos there or see it in Star Utsav as Anu said. I can only brief you about the characters as you insist.

Rashi was Jigar's first wife. She & her mother Urmila has always been scheming  against Gopi in the beginning of the show. Jigar was engaged to Sonal but Rashi and Urmila stopped that marriage with their kalakaris & tricked Jigar into marrying her.

However, Rashi has helped Gopi in many ways too. She sacrificed her life for Gopi while saving her from masterji who was making Sahir, Samar, Meera & Vidya study.

Radha was Gopi's sister who was naive but stupid in the beginning. She had inner jealousy towards Gopi & wanted a husband like Ahem.

Rashi 2 is Radha & Jigar's daughter. Gopi killed Radha as she was trying to kill Rashi who was her own child.

For more details, see & find out for yourself.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can anyone say...what happened in sns...y ahem and vidya Meera...upset wid gopi...and is rashi alive...y did gopi kill radhA

Practically, Rashi passed away when she helped Gopi escaping from kidnapping. Paridhi is the current Jigar's wife. Both kids Tolu Molu are Rashi and Jigar's children.

Radha is an evil character. She plot to get married to Jigar and also made him drunk and had baby with him. Then after many bad events, she made Gopi drown in the river and also attempted to kill her baby. She made everyone dance in her tune. At the end Gopi could take no more and fight back until Radha is dead. 

Gopi told everyone to hide the fact that she went to jail. Ahem brought Vidya Meera to live in Mumbai and told kids that their mother chose Radha's baby over them. Ahem had an emotional outburst that time. 

Then...😆 u know it...
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ahem is angry with Gopi because she always thought about others. She even sacrificed her own family -husband and 2 daughters by killing Radha to save Rashi Jr. and serving a jail term as her punishment. He was disappointed as she always keeps others before her immediate family. And because Meera and Vidya kept asking whereabouts of Gopi, Ahem cooked up some story to create hatred in their hearts for Gopi.