Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls

A Chapter of Accidents

-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A Chapter of Accidents 
The succession of unforeseen events make no plans but leave things to the chapter of accidents.
        Dabbu gets a contenting response back at home.  Much to the satisfaction of the Thakur house,  she is safe and as cheerful as before. The doting embraces lend an aura of mirth and celebration to the tone of the sprightly  drama,  for a miniscule eruption of peace has been overcome. Also,  one may note that she seems little weary after the long night, presumably because Dylan's company has refreshed her spirit.   The sunny disposition takes a sinister turn as Aseem consolidates his presence.  His presence is more of an oddity and a  bother ,unlike the perception of household , that gives him the expediency of 'family'. He tries to bring in clamour with mentioning about her edgy relationship  with Dylan,  but is soon exasperated , when Dabbu sings praises of her boss. He leaves hastily, when Mamta announces that she had an off.  Dabbu is pleasantly surprised but is given no time to introspect Dylan's liberality.  The mood changes when Chadda,  an apparently shrewd business man calls up  LN. He tries to disparage him by taking digs at his reputation in society.  However, LN reciprocates with a curt reply and turns down the offer.  Dabbu is apprehensive of the call , but her trepidation is pushed to the extreme when LN speak of his flower like daughters.
         Malicious intentions set in with the distressed Vicki and covetous Aseem concocting a business plan to become rich. It is seen that the entire Hailey Road project is buttoned down to Aseem 's intellect,  who till now has been a dormant volcano,  ready to erupt. They refer to the the Thakur household as their grubstaker, and the lamp they would rub to mint doubloons. The reference to a fairy tale , gives us the flickering hope that it would all end on a positive note. 
         Dabbu appears to be in a perky mood, humming romantic songs to herself.  The sisters are jocular with her, and tease her about her  changedfeelings towards her  boss . She goofs off into the chimera of her hero and colours mildly at  the different shades in him she had discovered .This accidental fata morgana,  causes her to be burdened with a whole deal of daffy badgering. 
Dylan too is madly affected by the cogitation of fearless Dabbu and has  slow smiling air . His inquisitive mother, is dubious of his quick mannerisms only as he phonates  about talented Dabbu and his thankfulness,  that she was secure.  The mother - son duo is adorable and one marks how he cleverly covers up for the unintended smile or that DebLan are so much at a single level.
          Much to Dabbu 's chagrin, her mother had prepared sweets for Dylan. She refuses with fuzziness, but on Mamta 's contorted insistence, agrees.  She is in a tizzy at the thought of being mocked at publicly , thus ending  up directly at Dylan's house.  However,  he is in a drowsy state and considers her to be a maid.  He plops on his bed, leaving Dabbu with no there option but to write a letter.  Nonetheless she blunders and falls on the bed and  switches on loud music.  He is shaken awake and is irked one seeing her. He warns her to stay away, only to realise that his mother was at the doorstep.  He doles out to suspend her car washing duty , if she could successfully hide in the house which  peps her as she searches for a suitable hideout. 
         Dylan's mother is her usual quirky, loving self.  Dylan's strange behaviour is noticed almost immediately by her. Nonetheless , he tries to maintain his calm and fend off any gratuitous predicament. He finds frivolous excuses to send her away, but much to his dismay, things don't work out . He is fazed when his mother , in style, ambles to the cupboard Dabbu was hiding in, and tries to stop her frantically. 
       The episode , does not proceed  much in terms of the story.  Nevertheless,  it is worth a watch for the banter and the situational  sitcom that arises though the scents . Though predictable , it doesn't bore the viewers one bit . The comedy , be it drop Mamta's naivety or Dabbu's spry demeanor,  adds to the animated environment.  The actors do well, and Aamir 's is phenomenal in his forte. Sukirti doesn't disappoint and neither do the others. Wassem is convincing in the full fledged negative role and we that his character bears the onus of the main plot,  however his sardonic , undaunted attitude and his mistake of taking the family will surely cost him heavy and it is this anticipated triumph against malice that will keep us hooked.

Waiting for your replies.
Raj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Very interesting post Raj
I didn't read the book. So the story seems fresh for me. Amir and Sukriti attracted me to this show. And I hope it stays light hearted as this till the last episode.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written, Raj. You should consider writing some sort of fanfiction for the show. Your language is excellent and I agree with your analysis :)
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Very well written, Raj. You should consider writing some sort of fanfiction for the show. Your language is excellent and I agree with your analysis :)

Well, Thank you so much. !!
Fanfics aren't for me. Not a creative person you know.  ðŸ˜‰
i have written few stories in the past. Will post them when I get time. ðŸ˜ƒ
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting analysis. 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love ur posts. So well worded as always. :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Raj-

Well, Thank you so much. !!
Fanfics aren't for me. Not a creative person you know. 😉
i have written few stories in the past. Will post them when I get time.😃

:)