Aliya illness
Aliya-Aryaman
Aliya-Dhruv
and of course Manan everyday😳

the episode was a simple one, we had all actors today playing a part
we even had the Princi for longer than 3 minutes today😆
Manik and Navya were so funny, each trying to scare and tease the other
Nandini finally made a step with the slap
and best of all Manik told everyone that Nandini is more than just a friend and his love with his words😳

Manik is pure love since yesterday, but even he needs courage and hence his request for hug tomorrow😳😃
Posted: 8 years ago
bang on epi its to awesome i loved aliya aryamaan they r indeed cute n manan to 😳 simply awesome epi
i like Mukti and Harshad face off... i really hope Mukti doesn't fall back for Harshad...
saraa episode ek taraf and pre-cap ek taraff...

how cute it was to see him getting out of the car saying I need a hug...
Originally posted by aminahin

bang on epi its to awesome i loved aliya aryamaan they r indeed cute n manan to 😳 simply awesome epi

i like Aryaman till now, he's macho and funny and flirty😳
i'm not much for Dhruv Aliya because Dhruv really insulted her as a girl too much and he hasnt really even apologised for the hurt he gave her, he apologised as a friend only🥱

Originally posted by Smiley_23

i like Mukti and Harshad face off... i really hope Mukti doesn't fall back for Harshad...
saraa episode ek taraf and pre-cap ek taraff...

how cute it was to see him getting out of the car saying I need a hug...

Mukti wont fall for him now
infact Harshad is going to realise that during his absence lots of things changed, Mukti doesnt love him anymore, Aliya doesnt trust him anymore and she's really sick

things wont be that easy for him as he's thinking

Manik needs her, needs a bit courage too, hence his request for that hug😳 Manik is nothing but love these days😳😃😃
Originally posted by Miminits

i like Aryaman till now, he's macho and funny and flirty😳
i'm not much for Dhruv Aliya because Dhruv really insulted her as a girl too much and he hasnt really even apologised for the hurt he gave her, he apologised as a friend only🥱

sorry to say but the truth is dhruv character is ruined now the way he was behaving was clearly shown he was not ready to accept dat aliya can be wid smone else n things got chnged its not easy for harshad now lets see what happen n how could i forgot manik-navya scene sab relationships chnge ho sakte hai but these two kal v jitni hilarious the aj v utni hi hilarious hai lol loved dat scene
OMG.. this sounds soo intersting..
i missd the epi today... :'(
n wow therz an epi tmrw.. thats awsme ... :D
Originally posted by aminahin

sorry to say but the truth is dhruv character is ruined now the way he was behaving was clearly shown he was not ready to accept dat aliya can be wid smone else n things got chnged its not easy for harshad now lets see what happen n how could i forgot manik-navya scene sab relationships chnge ho sakte hai but these two kal v jitni hilarious the aj v utni hi hilarious hai lol loved dat scene

dhruv was an ass, but he should have been more genuine in his apology, i felt they all forgave him because he's fab5 and manik's buddy!
they forgave him because Fab5 shouldnt break
Aliya forgave him for Manik
but did he really say sorry to Aliya for calling her characterless, for ditching her like used tissue😡

Originally posted by aliyaangel

OMG.. this sounds soo intersting..
i missd the epi today... :'(
n wow therz an epi tmrw.. thats awsme ... :D

cant you watch the episode online?
apparently we have an episode tomorrow😃
let's hope it's true and not a joke😆
U said it all! Loved today's epi! Manan were awesome!