Shastri Sisters

This Is How Cvs Understand Us!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Shastrians.😊
I made this post to thank cvs for showing us what we WANT to watch in Shastri Sisters.πŸ˜ƒ

We were confused about how did Rajat come to know his mother's truth. And asked them to show us this in flashbacks as they usually do. And finally they showed us:

Not just this ..they also showed us that scene we was eagerly waiting for,  Rajat feeding Anu :

Not to forget AnuRaj hugs and love moments. We can't complain after watching many of them:

So what do you think forumwasis, do we have to demand more of AnuRaj scenes now? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 Awida this is too funny.  I just burst out laughing.
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awida diii!!!!! 🀣 amazing post!!! I can't stop laughing πŸ˜† Omg!!! πŸ₯Ί but whatever u have pointed out is true πŸ˜• y do cvs wanna torture us like this I don't get this point πŸ€”Edited by shrividhya - 8 years ago
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG awida...wat a post yaar...realy funny...πŸ˜†
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg superb post πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ CVS πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£awida dii to funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cvs ka kuch nahi ho sakta πŸ˜‘
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha 🀣

guyss lets demand... alhan romance.. deveel patch up... kajal's item dance... sareen n leelas duet dance... minty's sad song... some times we may get anuraj πŸ˜†
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
thanks awida funny toh hai but more then that seeing the pics i recall all the times when cvs have understood us  & this is everlasting torture now 😭
Waida1234 thumbnail
Good one...awida...! Frankly speaking...when I first read this post, I was perplexed...thinking that you posted the wrong cap after each paragraph...but then, when I clearly understood what it was all about, and what you were trying to emphasize...I was like and still is...🀣🀣🀣

Three cheers to Cvs who understand us, and are giving us what we are craving for...! Go to hell Cvs...! πŸ˜‘😈
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awida ,hilarious especially the anuraj hugs  wala scene🀣cvs knows how not to give us what we want. Oh!!God ! Awida I can't stop laughing super post