it happens with my friends too😃

eyy..
I have no problems with it sue...
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ikhlass

Hi Sue!

Finally, i read it and it was so sad😭! Zoya's past will be revealed and this time, i'm really glad that i will be able to understand, unless Eric will suddenly speak in hindi🤢😆... please, please, next time, give me Eric's magical translator...😆

hey lisu😃
m glad ur here again😃
yes eric would be telling all that in english...added advantage to u😳 nd for u😆
haahaaa...u'll have to place an order at ZOAD
zoya can give u that🤣

suearmaniac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: binuuu

eyy..
I have no problems with it sue...

ohk cool then😃😃
keep smiling

suearmaniac thumbnail
hello people😛 back in 7 days😆
actually i got scared with so many death warnings u guys kept giving me after last update...
so i thought ke ye shani mere sar se hatana hi padega.akhir kab tak mandraega🤣
okay so there's a request ki mene itni mehnat se sab ko comment replies kiye he
ja kar padh to liya karo😆
nd here goes the next update😳

credit- Niya_789

😛part- 22😛

" I was with my seniors that day.my mom was no more and I was in a bad company.the guys took me to the bar and forced me to drink.they all got dirty and I found myself in a bunch of drinkers and what not! The whole atmosphere was crowded.that night I drunk a lot...they tried to give me few cigars but I resisted them.one of my senior pointed towards a girl in her twenties entering the gate.she looked innocent to me.behind her came another blonde and I knew her.she was Lara,my dad's attorney and financial advicer.my senior whispered in my ears that I have to kiss the innocent lamb.i was drunk and I followed my lamb around the bar wherever she went.i guess she sensed I was following her and she ran out of the bar.my seniors persuaded me to follow her outside while they were behind me.i didn't had any kind of lust towards her...i could see that she was scared of me and that thing interested  me. I was a kid and looking at someone who got scared of meee! Well that was a proud moment for me.i walked to her and I've never kissed anyone before so the thought excited me.i looked back at my seniors and they gave me a go on sign." Eric narrated his young adolescent night and sighed shaking his head.he was sure that asad would be glaring at him by now.but to his surprise asad was staring at the wall in front of them.he did looked shocked a li'll.

"don't tell me the girl was zoya" asad mumbled sadly knowing the answer already.

"I won't tell u her name" eric said looking down.he knew asad was not strong enough to listen so he tried making it easy for him.

"u didn't do what u were supposed to do right?" asad asked hopefully staring at eric.

"I was moving forward to the girl who was more heighted than me.but I still managed to reach at the height of her lips.that's when she told me to stop and I stopped and stared at her.she tried to threaten me that she's not alone and she knows karate and all.i didn't knew what to do and as a kid I was sure she's no more scared of me.i glanced behind to the group and they raised their eyebrows telling me that if I don't do it I'll have to pay the expenses at the bar. As a kid I didn't had any money so I asked her in a low whisper that could I kiss her?"

Listening to that asad chuckled at eric's drunk state in the past story.

"u really were a kid then."

eric pursed his lips and continued

"she didn't allow me and I was done requesting her.i forcefully held her hand and then I got a slap.i looked at her teary eyed but with rage and revenge.but she wasn't the one who slapped me.it was Lara.the seniors ran away that night and Lara took both of us to my home after paying the expenses of my bad company.next morning I woke up in my bed and again I got a slap...this time from my dad."

Asad nodded in approval "u deserved it"

"I agree I deserved it.but please don't hate me I was a kid then"eric looked at asad with a pout forming but he suppressed it.

"I'll think about it if u go on."asad replied.

"I regretted indulging in those activities and left the group which spoiled me.i apologized to zo...her." Asad smiled and said "its ok u can use her name...just avoid it when ...I don't know"

"I know" eric said and continued again. "zoya was kind at heart and she forgave me easily gaining a promise from me that I'll never allow such company to befriend me.after that she always lived in our house.she taught me my subjects...we were partners in  crime in troubling stella...our maid.she was always there when I needed to share something. We were rocking and I can't just name our relationship.i guess its not needed as far as we both love each other."

"no problem I'll give the name to ur relationship. She's ur sister" asad told eric possessively and he grinned.

"ohk I'll keep that in mind. So dad's business flourished as she was trained by dad himself.she came up with brilliant ideas and was always first in college.it was  5 years back after her graduation...she wanted to join dad's company while uncle Gary didn't like an Indian girl sitting at higher post.he was admanant that she would not work here in WR GROUP. But dad knew she has the potential so he broke the alliance with uncle Gary's company and zoya came up with the new name for our branch.ZOAD." eric smiled at asad.

Asad raised an eyebrow asking why did he stop.eric asked him "do you know why it was named ZOAD?

Asad shook his head in no and eric slightly smiled "zoya loved you when she lived in India.and she always wanted to be with you.but she wanted to accomplish her dream and she left.but when she got the opportunity to put u two together she named our company as zoya+asad =zoad."

Asad was absorbing eric's words still!! zoya loved me since her young age?' a smile spread on his lips as he remembered how she was in her teens.the clock struck 4 and he was brought out of his memories.he realized he was sitting in a hospital and that too on a tile floor with eric.his grimace formed a thin line and he stared at eric for more.

"one Friday night I was at zoya's new house with her.she wanted to stay alone now that she could afford zestate.so she moved from our house.after a long tiring day of shifting her things she insisted that I should sleep at her house but I had my plans of a movie night with my friends.i left at around 10 or so I still remember.that was the last time I saw her as herself.she was bubbly,chirpy,naughty and what not before! But one incident took her away from me and dad.her office friends are no more her friends and just a staff to her now.she's lost that charm and she became more mature.its ok but she's so serious now she was never like that before 5 yerars.but after u came I could see the signs of previous zoya often."eric stopped and glanced at asad who had his eyes shut now.eric knew he wasn't sleeping but listening to him.so he sighed sadly,zoya's face veiling his memory .

"next day after my movie night I went back to school as my vacations were over.when I came back I saw zoya hugging stella and my dad exceptionally furious at something.my dad was ordering someone almost yelling.few cops stood at the door and I was getting more and more confused.stella took zoya upstairs in her previous room where she used to reside when she lived with us. I was thinking that what could be so terribly wrong that she cried bitterly like that and what made dad so raged? My all questions got answered the same evening when uncle Gary was arrested by NYC s police.dad wasn't home all night making arrangements for zoya's case.stella took care of zoya and I tried talking to her.i wasn't sure wat happened but she won't utter a single word.in the evening troll I got to know that uncle Gary was accused of raping zo...her."eric's voice dropped and asad's eyes shot open in shock.asad could feel eric shaking again but now he wasn't expecting that! Zoya was a rape victimno this can't be ...?'asad gasped as he felt a lump in his throat.so much of pain she''d been hiding? he couldn't believe it.he thought eric was lying but watching eric's shaking frame he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"she changed soo much asad.zoya ...i lost her then.she became so professional and I know she loves me a lot but distance became her best friend.after knowing what she'd gone through I never had courage to face her. I wanted to hug her and comfort her but I wasn't able to face her.after 4 days I knocked at her door and the squirrel thing came up saying nobody's at home! I was surprised and called her.the phone was switched off. Dad told me she was on leave and left for Chile. She didn't even tell me! I used to come at her house every fortnight but she never showed up.i'll always meet the squirrel though.i knew zoya was a genius and in 4 days after that incident she was able to establish another world of passwords and digitalness. No one can get in her house no matter how one tried.i met her after 3 months.she was back and dad was talking to her at the dining table. I was so happy to see her and hugged her but she maintained distance and I could see that she no more trusted dad and me. Dad told me that I should give her some time...but even after 2 years she wasn't able to meet me.it was always a formal meeting and if I went to her house she'd always talk less.it hurt me to see her like that.i cried everynight to get my zoya back but to no avail. I don't know why was she doing that! I admit it's hard for her to forget everything but the lack of distrust in her eyes always pierced my heart into tiny morsels. Many a times I would bend down to collect them but I couldn't.i met dr. Sullivan and she helped me a lot. On my dad's insistence zoya agreed to go to sessions every evening after work. As the time passed she was getting normal...at least her confidence was back.i talked to her useless but she still spoke so less.but I wasn't among those who give up! Dad and I would involve her in everything we did.i would even invite her to boys night out at which she would giggle and hearing her laughing I would dance for her. We even joined dance classes and I was surprised with myself that I would do the most craziest things to make her laugh. She was back to normal but she wasn't the same zoya who would do crazy things along with me. I know she's grown up but still I miss my zoya." Eric sighed dreamily and asad smiled at his innocent face wiping his own tears which were fowing all through their conversation!

"after 5 years u came and she started changing again for the good now.i could see change in her the day I met u. but I never imagined the asad about whom she'll never stop ranting would be an angry lion! U hit me so hard man that it pains still!" eric chuckled.

"u deserved that!"asad replied basing his ego.

After few minutes of silence asad looked at eric who was on the verge of crying again!

"are u ok?" he asked

"ur right I deserved it! I am to be blamed asad! If I would have slept at her house that night she wouldn't have faced all that. Blame me for everything...I let this happen" eric started sobbing.

"shh...eric ur not at fault.u didn't knew what happened would happen!"

"no asad I'm at fault and this guilt is killing me! I never told her I blamed me for everything but every night I've cried...i've faced depression...I can't afford to lose her again..,"

"she's alright now.u can meet her" nurse said to them and eric like a kid who got his candy stood up and ran inside to meet zoya.

Asad stood up from the floor and slumped on the chair.all this while he was numb to feel anything and it was like he was listening to a story.but now reality hit him hard and he took his head in his hands.eric's words replayed in his mind.zoya was raped by gary and this lara? She's the same whose file I found at the ship?why would zoya lie? Why did she hid all the pain from us? Did ammi know?what've she gone through?in words of eric it seemed simple but asad couldn't even imagine all that! He let himself go weak now that eric wasn't there.he stood up and moved to washroom to cry alone.she loved him from the beginning and he? He didn't even cared to talk. But now he loves her and he's gonna give eric his zoya back.he promised to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning hustle bustle in the hospital echoed as he came out.anyone could tell he didn't sleep last night. He wasn't ready to meet zoya! He didn't knew how to face her? He stopped the nurse and asked for doctor.

"yes sir.ur mom's already there." She told him and he headed to doctors cabin.

"doctor can we take her home?"dilshaad asked doctor.

"yeah...but she needs to be here till evening.i want to ask that is she not eating properly?" Doctor asked her.

"i...actually we're busy in her wedding preparations...so maybe"dilshaad looked down ashamed that she can't even manage to take care of zoya. mehmaano ka dhyan rakhte rakhte me zoya ko kese bhool gayi'

"that's the point.lack of appetite is making her weak and so weak that she remained unconscious whole night.we gave her the required energy giving appetizers but rest is on you.i hope u take care of her hereafter" doctor told her in a firm tone and she nodded guiltily.

"and make sure she remains stress free.i feel there's something bothering her" hearing doctor say this dilshaad felt so bad.and after last night she was sure what was bothering her baccha.

"ammi..."asad came inside.

"asad? Tum zoya se mile?"dilshaad asked him happily.

"umh..nai vo me...mil lunga"

"kya tum abhi tak usse ni mile?asad hum sab usse mil chuke he.subah aate se hi waha gaye the.jao ja kar usse mil lo."

"ammi...actually mujhe aapse baat karni he..umh"

"yeah u can have the cabin mr. khan.i'm going for rounds anyway"doctor told him.

"thanku doctor. Actually there's a special request.i'm convinced that this wasn't accident but the act was intentional.so I need a permission to provide special security o her room." asad replied.

"yeah that's fine mr. khan but this night u can take her home.i've given the medicines to ur sister."

"I know but till the night she's out of here I want her to be protected.please doctor!"

"okay fine.btw she's lucky to have you" doctor smiled at him.

"kya baat he asad?" dilshaad asked after the dr. left.she already sensed something was wrong.after last night she wasn't in her right mind herself.

"ammi last night eric ne mujhe zoya ke bare me kuch bataya...i mean vo" asad wiped the sweat off his temple.as he looked up he found dilshaad's pale face. He guessed that she knew.

"aapne mujhe kabhi bataya kyu nahi?" he asked her with his wet eyes.

"mujhe khud kal raat pta chala.zoya ke uncle ne bataya.asad...tum kya soch rahe ho?"

"mujhe ni pta ammi...i couldn't face her"

"nahi asad esa mat karo! Zoya ko accha nahi lagega na? jao aur jaa kar milo usse.abhi"

Asad nodded and left the cabin.

"mujhe tum par poora bharosa he asad ki tum zoya ko kabhi ni thukraoge.ya allah sahas dena mere baccho ko" dilshaad prayed at last.everyone knew except the siblings that zoya'd gone through.today in the morning razia and shireen along with nani baa organized kuran khwaani for the betterment of zoya and the issues related to asad and zoya.

Zoya have met all of them.she was sad and scared still! She was scared that what if that knife would have pierced nani ba...she's danger for her family now.that made her sad. Anger too was there for gary! She couldn't understand even after so much security how did anyone manage to put that knife!

To add to the sadness she suspected something odd when dilshaad looked at her today.since siblings were unknown to her past they behaved normal and zoya knew eric was scared so she tried comforting him.but dilshaad's way of looking at her disturbed her.also the fact that its been 3 hrs she'd gained consciousness asad still was unable to show up.she wanted to hug him so badly.her haldi rasam got ruined and she wanted to take revenge from gary.but more than that she wnted to see asad...who was nowhere to be found.

"bhabi aaj gharme kuran khawani rakhi  ashe."humairah let zoya know to which she smiled but she was searching asad as well.

"zoya...i love you so much.pta he me kitni dar gayi thi?"nzma came forward to hug her.

"aww tamatar. See m perfectly fine now...oww!!" in reciprocating the hug zoya's injured shoulder got hurt.

"m so sorry zoya...laga kya?" nzma asked worriedly while tears slipped all the way her cheeks.

"haan chubh rahe he ujhe tumhare aasu.bas bhi karo meri lal tamatar. Dekho tumhari naak kitni lal he!"

Everyone chuckled at that with a hint of thanks giving god now that zoya was fine.

Ayaan kept wondering how did it fit together?from where did the knife came?there was no way an outsider could keep it.that only means that someone from their house wanted to harm her.but the question is who?there were so many guests each checked perfectly.carrying a butcher knife was a tough task for anyone to enter. Ayaan resolved to talk to asad about it.

So the question is who? Any guesses??

C'mon apne dimag ke ghode daurao guys 😆😆😆

And this is the basic past eric told you all. Mind me I kept it in his words for all those who dread to read such horrible realities of life. In New city and big city...can  happen with new locals anywhere due to lack of security.zoya trusted gary and knew him as eric's uncle.mishap got over and circumstances were bad.zoya's pov would be meeting u as we go ahead in this journey 😉 till the next part I want u all to be safe 😊

Give me lots and lots of love I deserve...by hitting likes and commenting...m missing some comments here ...those who aren't commenting please come back and talk to meJ interaction between reader and writer is must and to all those silent readers...kitne chapter ho gaye yaar..show up!!! ⭐️

Love you all❤️

Thanks for ur tym 😃 sabse keemti cheez he...thanks a lot 😊

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eric told asad everything...
its very good asad understood about zoya's past..
poor girl...
waiting to see zoya's POV..and asya after this incident..
nice chapter sue...
continue soon..
Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sue awesome update yaar eric is really a kid but my poor zoya 😭 i want to know her Pov's also hope asad will bring her back continue soon😊Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sad but true 😭
I hope asad could change that 😊
And for update

Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was a good update Sue!! 

Thanks for the pm!!