#2 Asya ff unique love part 18-23 *thread links in the index* @ pg 1 - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful update
asad's gifts were priceless!
mini Bhopal scene was the sweetest scene...n yes the feelings matter...love u toh asad keh hi dega

razia's part was hilarious...

continue soon ...u have scared me with the last part!! please no harm to asya n the family members.
Originally posted by jas91

Hi Sue 
sorry 4 d late comnt
updt was veru nice
Asya ka romance on terrace & dupatta was MA😃
Asad almost confessed his love if not disturbed
Zoya ka past abhi bhi reveal nahi kiya 
but she is getting married so that Asad wont touch her
ab toh mera doubt aur strong ho raha hai
chalo lets see
thanx 4 PM😊

haha.thanku nd its ok to be late
der aayi durust ayi😆
aww...thanku jas...wese wats ur real name?
are yaar sabr rakh meri jaan...past abhi raaste me he...
aa raha he i guess😆
ya...u were the first one to guess the correct possibility...
wait till it becomes a sure reality...i mean stay tuned till i update😃

Originally posted by -Crazy4AsYa-

beautiful update
asad's gifts were priceless!
mini Bhopal scene was the sweetest scene...n yes the feelings matter...love u toh asad keh hi dega

razia's part was hilarious...

continue soon ...u have scared me with the last part!! please no harm to asya n the family members.

hey mehroon pari😃
was waiting for ur comment...😆
thanku so much😃
ohk i'll try to not harm them...but dekhte he...
btw i love ur signature😳

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
Originally posted by suearmaniac

haha.thanku nd its ok to be late
der aayi durust ayi😆
aww...thanku jas...wese wats ur real name?
are yaar sabr rakh meri jaan...past abhi raaste me he...
aa raha he i guess😆
ya...u were the first one to guess the correct possibility...
wait till it becomes a sure reality...i mean stay tuned till i update😃

thanx 4 leaving me easily Sue😆
every1 calls me Jas U can call me that😃
Well my doubt is pakka but 4 d 1st time i wish its wrong
& u always saying its true scares me more
I don't like Zoya being tortured such way sigh
Originally posted by jas91

thanx 4 leaving me easily Sue😆
every1 calls me Jas U can call me that😃
Well my doubt is pakka but 4 d 1st time i wish its wrong
& u always saying its true scares me more
I don't like Zoya being tortured such way sigh

hehe,...u've always been a great reader
so i leave u now but don't be late next tym😆
yeah i know i scares u a lot...but its gonna end happily yaar...
just enjoy...
i know even i don't like but now its too late to change anything...
so yeah u have to read...
all will be fine soon😊

hhey all!!! i know u waited long enough😛

m here with this update...nd i want to dedicate this update to shailu as an apology for not congratulating her after she became a goldie...i know that was long back😆 but this goes for u...

and also for aish as her b'day was on 20...

happy b'day nd again m late but i wished u in advance...so here comes ur gift😉

and all my curious readers...

enjoy the update now😃...well its li'll emotional but u have to read now...don't u dare go back now😛

credit- Niya_789

😛part-21😛

Morning sun rays peeked through the windows in zestate and the orange curtains lightly tickled the walls as the winds got in. in response to the tickling feeling it felt like not the walls but the girls giggled on their behalf. The girls were having a hard time not looking at asad's body.his body was covered in turmeric and nzma and nikhat sat with him. Dilshaad caressed his face.

"asad don't move beta! Acche se haldi ki rasm poori hone do"

Asad rolled his eyes.he was annoyed with all this freakish things.and to add to his irritation nzma's girlfriends from her college were openly drooling over him. He was already disturbed as he didn't got a chance to see zoya from the morning.the teasings continued and he got restless keeping his eyes on zoya's door.

"enjoying the time with the ladies asad?" ayaan came and sat near him.asad gave him a helpless look and ayaan chuckled.he nodded and said to dilshaad

"badi ammi...umh..bas bohat hua ab asad miyan ko aur haldi naa lagaiye ni to ye jaundice ke shikaar lagne lagenge."

Asad glared at him as if asking is it the way to help him.all the khan sisters laughed but humairah's laughter was short lived.she noticed some of nzma's friends staring at ayaan too.a pang of jealousy was all it took for her to make her way close to ayaan.

"er...haan mumani ayaan sahi keh rahe he...asad bhaijaan ko naha lena chaiye ab hena...?" She said while looking at ayaan giving him a silent warning to stay away from girls.ayaan smiled knowingly.

"ohk! Chalo asad." The boys made their way to asad's room and that's when ayaan turned back. "catch u later girls" he said to irritate humairah and winked at her.humaira controlled her anger breathing twice and then she said excitedly "now its bhabi's turn!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eric was enjoying the sight in front of him as the elder ladies were applying haldi on zoya's skin.he saw zoya rubbing her chin on her shoulder to move the haldi gathered there.as soon as she did that rinki applied more and zoya pursed her lips trying to suppress her irritation.but rinki caught her expression and shook her head at her.

"oye kudiye ye rasam he samjhi. Ab tujhe meri jesi soni kudi banna he na...to lagwa le haldi" she said while applying it more.

"haan zoya...kya hua?tum kal to bohat excited thi na function ke liye?" nikhat asked

"kuch nahi baaji...bas yuhi"Zoya smiled forcefully.but she was in same situation...well li'll bit in same situation as asad.being a girl she liked the rasams and all.but the fact that she has not seen asad from the morning was killing her inside. where the hell are you asad?'

Nuzzhat came to her and whispered "bhabi aap bhaijaan ko miss kar rahi hena?"

Zoya looked at her open mouthed.nzma giggled "c'mon zoya! Nuzzhat's right.bhaijaan ke bina man ni lag raha na? bolo bolo?"

"tamatar!" zoya said irritated.

"bas karo tum dono ladkiyo! Kyu meri zoya ko pareshaan kar rahe ho?" dilshaad said.

"zoya...haldi se tumhara roop aur nikhar jayega dekhna tum" razia said at her turn to apply haldi.

"oho! Bhabi...aapki hone waali bahu ko kisi ki nazar na lage." Shireen said to dilshaad.

Nani baa wished for her bright future and smiled at her.zoya's eyes were wet now...for her nani baa was like her own grandparent and for the time being she's living with her...the affection grew and created a stronger bond between the two.

"zoya...ek baat kahu beta...hum bohat khush naseeb he ki tum is ghar ki bahu ban rahi ho.hamesha khush raho." Nani baa said.

"haan zoya aur aap bohat khub surat lag rahi he...bhaijaan dekhenge na to bas aap se nazar nahi hata payenge."humairah came from behind and rubbed the haldi on her cheeks .zoya blushed and hoped that she would see asad soon.

All the girls giggled and zoya looked up at them. how did they got to know wat humairah said?'she thought confusedly.

She raised an eyebrow at eric who was wearing a goofy grin.he placed his index finger on the transistor on his ear.she scrunched her eyebrows and looked at the American girlfriends of him.they all were having one translator.she laughed a disbelieving laugh and rolled her eyes. technology man!!! But where is my man?' she looked at his closed door and thought to better concentrate on the ceremony.

--------------------------------------------------------

Zoya was wearing her blue shorts and green off shoulder top.nuzzhat and nzma were talking and planning animatedly near her.zoya was enjoying their girly talks when she caught eric looking at her again and raised her eyebrows.

Eric rubbed the back of his head sighing dreamily.

should I tell her?guess its not the right time to talk to her between the functions.' He thought.zoya was still looking at him questioningly.he spotted asad standing at his door and motioned in his direction. Zoya followed his gaze and for the first time in the morning she smiled heartily with a new found glow at her face.his wet hairs were done stylishly and he was no less than a greek god standing there and staring at her.she tried not to blush.asad returned her smile flashing his dimples.

she looks cute covered in haldi' he was watching her and that's when he spotted nani ba sitting with zoya.he looked away as soon as nani baa smirked at him.zoya was unknown that nani baa caught them.she was sitting with her back supported by the centre table.even nani baa was at same position beside her.

"zoya...asad ke pass jana he?"

"haan...haan? Umh mera matlab nahi nani baa...vo"zoya stuttered and bent down.nani baa  chuckled at her unaware of the knife directing in her direction.someone has set up the knife on centre table such that if zoya moves back it would pierce right through her heart from the back.but now nani baa was in danger since zoya has bent down.

Zoya's eyes made contact with the flash on steel knife as she flicked her hairs back.just when nani baa was going to move back she pushed her and got in the way. but in order to move nani baa aside the knife moved horizontally and due to force applied by zoya it sliced through her shoulders instead of heart.at first nani baa's heart hyperventilated and then she looked at zoya who gave out a shriek of pain. the hall was filled with a shocked faces followed by so many gasps. The pain was unbearable.zoya felt like dying...for her dying was bettet than tolerating this pain.but she knew she's strong enough to live...she have to marry...her future..their future depends on it.she tried remembering the good times of her and asad to get rid of pain...but all went in vain and she felt something spread out from her shoulders...where her turmeric colored arm was turned into red...blood red.

There was one more voice which zoya heard before the unconsciousness covered her and the darkness followed.that voice was asad's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad was admiring the beauty when he witnessed what happened.he was already half way to save them but it was too late.all that happened so fast that he couldn't do anything but yell her name.

"zoyaaa..."

He came to her and sat down taking her unconscious body in his lap.

"zoyaa...wake up.damn! c'mon zoya..." his mind was not working now.all mattered was zoya to wake up anytime.but that didn't happen. the turmeric on her body was turned into a viscous fluid with her flowing blood. Asad was too numb to react while all others were yet to come out of the shock.nani baa's heart was still running at a speedy rate.dilshaad was beginning to cry.the girls and guests were shocked how to react and ayaan stood there unable to understand what went few minutes back and how the hell this all happened!

"asad..."eric shouted from the main door. "asad c'mon get her outside.i've got the car ready"

Nikhat hugged nuzhat and humairah in the waiting area.razia and shireen were praying in the other room.nani baa sealed her lips and chanted the prayers inaudibly.she was under great shock and due to her breathing problem doctors had to pump in some oxygen in her. She was supposed to rest yet she was stubborn enough to wait for zoya to gain consciousness.she was guilty inside.and angry on zoya to get in her way.she was old enough and she thought ya allah! Is masoom bacchi ne tera kya bigada tha? Imtihaan bohat liye tune uske.agar mujhe kuch hota to shayad itna dukh na hota.mere pass wese bhi kitna samay he jeene ke liye!par use to apni poori zindagi jeeni he.maula raham kar  aur use theek kar de...badle me meri jaan chahta he to lele par use mere asad ko wapas lauta de' she broke down silently and hugged dilshaad who was crying like anything.

As for asad he stood with a permanent grimace in front of zoya's door.no tears flowed but his eyes were wet and red.he was trying hard to not go weak.he was sure that his hope would win.she will fight and come back.she will marry him,they'll have kids and there will be a life happily ever after.he smiled sadly and slided down against the wall finally his tears coming out.

I was there and yet...yet I cudn't do anything to save her.she saved nani baa and wat did I do.let her hurt...no...i can't live without her...she needs to come back' "damn it!!! Zoya come back!!" he shouted out and ayaan placed a comforting arm around him.the nurses gave a warning glance and walked away.

"asad she will...par ese chillane se wo wapas nahi aayegi naa.this is a hospital." Ayaan tried to comfort him still in a blurred vision of how did this happen!

There was one more person who was devasted.he wouldn't cry but his eyes screamed red.he wouldn't talk,he wouldn't notice anything.he would just stare at the red light above the operation theatre. Yet he had his one hand curled in nzma's hand providing her a silent support.his heart sank with every passing second and he just waited for his dad to come.he was still a young boy and seeing wat zoya's going through made him weak,made him want to cry...but he needed his dad.

"eric..."nzma whispered to him.he didn't listen to her and kept staring at the red light. That's when his dad came in front of him.that's when he broke down.rickwood hugged his son well aware that his son may act mature but he was sensitive...and in zoya's case he was hell dependent on her.they both can't see zoya go through anything hellish again!

The tears just won't stop.they all were praying for the one reason,their sunshine...zoya.she keeps them united...she is like oxygen...without her their breath's seemed to be choked.

Nani baa hugged asad at night...

"m sorry asad...ho sake to mujhe maaf kardena..mai kyu ni thi uski jagah..mai hi "

"nani baa pls! aap esi baatein na kare!ghar jaa ke aaram kijiye.and don't take the blame on u."asad managed to speak swallowing the lump in his throat.

"nahi me yahi par ruk jaati hu..."

"ammi aapki tabiyat theek nahi he so pls...lets go home."dilshaad said.

"haan badi bi aapne subah se kuch ni khaya...aap ghar chalengi." Shireen decided.

Razia,shireen and nani baa left along with nikhat nuzzhat and humairah.

"ammi aap bhi jaiye pls..."asad said to dilshaad and she nodded before taking him in her arms.

"wo theek he asad...wo theek he"asad's tears flowed as he saw nzma standing in a corner.he broke the hug and walked to her.placing his hand on her head he caressed her hairs.

"tamatar go home."

She shook her head and hugged her bhaijaan tightly.he comforted her and said...

"tamatar apne bhaijaan ka ye kaam nahi karogi?ghar jaa kar ammi ka dhyan koun rakhega hmm?"

"Bhaijaan zoya theek to ho jayegi na?"

"insha allah!" he wiped her tears and motioned ayaan to drop them.after all left asad sank on a nearby chair covering his face in his hands.rickwood placed a hand on his shaking figure.he looked up at him and blinked to clear his vision.

"sir when did u come?"

"long back" rickwood replied crackingly. "asad she'll be alright right?"

"she will sir...she will"he said sniffing and taking a deep breath.

Asad thought back to the morning.

how happy everyone has been! Why allah? Why u have to do this to her...' He cried silently his fists opening up.all this time he has been keeping a tight grip making a fist and now as it loosened one can see the red imprints due to force.he was feeling so alone now...without zoya he realized what place she has in his heart...and he wanted to scream to the whole world that he love her... pls zoya come back...to me.i promise from now on I'll not let anything happen to u..i love u zoya...I can't live alone now...ur my everything...this world seems strange without u...fight zoya...I want u in my life.'

It was midnight when asad requested rickwood to take eric home.he was a kid and looking at his stationary figure asad was shocked to see eric so quite.

"eric lets go home..." Rickwood said.

No response

"eric son...c'mon u need to rest"

Eric teared up and smiled sarcastically... "yeah that's what she's doing right?rest! I won't come home dad!don't force me!"

Rickwood sighed sadly and looked at asad who was resting his head on wall and looking at eric.

"ohk but I need to leave...have to arrange some doctors for her and also some meetings are to be cancelled.asad do u mind if he stays here?"

Asad shook his head dejectedly and rickwood left.

After an hour or two asad looked up and found eric wasn't there.he stood up and saw him sitting on the floor crying so badly.his heart went for the boy and he sat near him on the floor.

"eric...get that out...please.i need to listen something so why not do it this way? U have to share...i've been watching you.i understand she's important to you but wat is it that's bothering you hmm?"

"and firstly u need to stop crying.she'll be alright okay?"

On getting no response asad tried again...

"oh boy! Do u want to talk about her?okay lets start with ur utter love for this girl."asad said and eric looked up with his eyes widened.asad offered his handkerchief to him and he wiped his tears.

"m sorry but i...can't see her suffering.after mom died she was the one who took care of me,who became my guide,who became everything and I got a friend that day.she suffered a lot 5 years back and I lost my friend then and there.she gave me and Dr. Sullivan a hard time to bring her back to herself.and if i...I lose her I wouldn't live anymore...I won't I swear..."eric broke down badly and despite the confusion asad held he took eric in a bone crushing hug.he was sure that eric was such a honest and good boy.he could feel his pain.

"shh...shh its not like that eric.u wud live and she will live.look she's fighting for u right?she's not going anywhere and nor r u understand.keep up the hope eric okay?"asad cupped his face and eric stared at asad.

"I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to cry.that's what she taught me."

Asad smiled at him "she taught u this?she's right but sometimes its ok to cry and share."

"thanku ..i  ...i mean I guess m a crazy stupid adult.." he chuckled at his tone while wiping the tears.

"yeah and an emotional freak! Don't worry she'll be fine." Asad's lips formed a thin line.

After some time asad asked "eric wat went 5 years back?"

"you don't know?" eric asked shockingly

Asad frowned and shook her head in no.eric could see the love asad held for zoya and he thought asad deserves to know the past.

"I don't know where to start from?" eric looked down.

"why don't you start from the beginning?" asad suggested and eric smiled his eyes looking at a long distance in past.

"its been 8 years we've known each other.we met in a bar..."he peeked at asad's expressions to gauge his reaction.asad's face muscle did tighten a little but he kept his cool this time unlike their first meeting when he hit eric.

"shud I continue?"eric asked uncertainly

"yeah go on!" asad took in a deep breath.

------------------------------

now the most awaited part is going to come...it depends on ur response

so better hit like and give me lots of comments😃

u waited a long enough...

finally m gonna reveal the past in next update...

let me know if u like this one...m so bad at writing...

nd writing emotional scenes is hard task

i'll be glad if u all like it guys

pls hit likes😳

and thanku so much for those 77 likes...m overwhelmed really...i crossed 75...

thanks for reading😃 nd sorry in advance if i made u sad

Res
Unres
Wow m first 😃 🥳
Okk now update 😆
It was so good but who placed that knife may be that gira hua admi ...uski toh main 😡
Chod usko asad ke liye chod deti hun bechara woh kya karega 😉
Aww i loved eric so cute muahh 😳
Asad and eric part was superb 👏
he handled him like a child aww 😳
Amazing update sue 👏
ab jab tak madam ki demand puri ni hogi update toh milne se rha par phir b update soon 😆 Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
Awesome. Amazing.
Loved it.
Asya craving to see each other.
Zoya in hospital, its so emotional.
So the mystery is to be revealed.
This time plz update soon.
Just loved the update... 
I really felt bad for Eric... 
N asad the way he was crying... 
I hope zoya becomes alright.. 
Waiting for next update 
Curious asto what happened 5 yrs back
omg what this update turned out to be????
zoya admitted in the hospital..well scene where haldi turned red gave me goose bumps...
now update next part soon nd disclose this mystry