CVs:Ab Ishani ki Shaadi Shikhar,Ranveer,ya phir Baba Ramdev se ho...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
😡CVs...you've made Ishveer's love for each other look so fake...that it really doesn't have
any charm left for the viewers to really care...who Ishani marries!

What difference does it make...for crying out loud? Ishani can get married to anyone if she's
not marrying out of love...Shikhar..Ranveer...or to Baba Ramdev (if he's interested to join the
'Team of potential Grooms')!

After all the Panditji said it's such an Auspicious Day for anybody to get married! Baba
Ramdev should also avail this golden opportunity & try his luck!

CVs...look what you've done to the life of the show...to the original protagonists of
Matsh...Ranveer & Ishani? They now seem to be constantly in each other's throat! Ishani's
sneering & her words towards Ranveer now looks nothing less of a sub-machine gun...firing magazines full of bullets!
You guys are showing so much bitterness between Ishveer taking over the story that...I for one
...have lost all that mesmerizing feeling of watching 'Ishveer's love...romance & nok-jhok!

The only love that Ishani feels for Ranveer is mainly depicted thru that most stupid
song...'sunn raha ho na tum...ro rahi hoon main'...with one & half pint of tear drops rolling
down her cheeks!

Bravo & well done Makers/CVs...you've a done an excellent job butchering your own toes
with your most powerful 'BrainAxe'...'Har ek character ko itna buri tara se chop kiya...sab ke
sab keema bann chuke!

Now just stop the nonsense & get Ishani back with Ranveer...whom she really loves!

Edited by nimajai16 - 8 years ago
Awesome Post!! well said!!👏
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Awesome Post!! well said!!👏

😡RLS...seriously!!!
ishaani can keep marrying repeatedly 
Originally posted by .chandni.

ishaani can keep marrying repeatedly 

😲Don't really understand...all this nonsense for the sake of TRP?
Originally posted by nimajai16

😲Don't really understand...all this nonsense for the sake of TRP?
yea all for trp 
Imagine Ishaani starts sneering at Shikhar as well the same way she does to Ranveer again "just for his happiness."

I don't mean to be rude, but how can Ranveer not want to slap Ishaani every time clenches her teeth and sneers?
I mean, I seem to get really irritated.

I get the sacrifice part from her side, but this is Ranveer we're talking about. Didnt he manage to get himself out of trouble within the hour while Ishaani had to run around with a folder all day the time Disha replaced the diamonds? I mean, he even had time to go to Ritika afterwards.

Does Ishaani honestly think Ranveer can't rise above a few problems between the two?