Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' (Page 68)

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@Genie: Ughhh fine fine, exploit me with your DQness, cheese factory.. I'm a sucker apparentlyOuch
This. I love that MaNan's story is never ever high point dependent.. it is a continuously evolving story where every chapter is just as important. They progress everyday with every interaction.. 

Yes but coitus in itself is such a big step for someone like Nandini Murthy, I want it to get the build up it deserves.. I don't want the balance skewed once again in Manik's favor where he seduces her with his words and his actions and she follows in his wake like a moth drawn to flame..  Nope I want their intimacy, however and whenever it happens to be a conscious, well thought out and discussed and mutual decision.. not as a 'reaction' to anything.. Now that we are finally being granted Nandu's view of things, can we continue the trend to every aspect of their relationship and finally maintain some of that long awaited writing balance..

As for conflict, this could play out as one too cuz they have very diverse ways of looking at this subject and would be interesting to watch them struggle to find middle ground with all of this.. also, the externals will always be there because they are linked to every character and by extension their problems.. also, MaNan's own savior complex will play out at every stage.. they will want to prioritize each other in theory but trying to balance it out practically will be a challenge in itself.. They have clashing personalities, Manik's possessiveness, Nandu's career dilemma all of these will eventually impact their equation too..
Communication alone is not enough.. Patience, compromise and even maturity is needed to survive life.. and MaNan are both deeply flawed, just cuz their love for each other is 'perfect' it won't give them a free pass from any of these scenarios.. they will struggle at each point.. all of us do, regardless of age and experience.. MaNan toh are still babes in the woodsLOL

And with that I'm out for the night.. trying to work towards that 'human' hours thingSleepy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmoonstonespiritStardust09missviolet-KP-A.HajnalSrujana7.MaNancharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
@13th - Go Sleep and I love you beyond because even though you instruct Box to curtail my OCD , you be enabling it coz I asked you so. Hug
MaNan in isolation for most parts have been spot on. It really is an evolution , it's running that across  them as individuals where the balance was tilted towards Manik as he had tangibles established since day 1.

Interesting take on the pre-coitus  build-up. I won't say you should hold much hope there, because all this is leading up to that . Having a conversation will again- wise choice in real world but won't sell. I would live with small mercies, if it's not some grief sax and Nandu initiates it by talking about how confident she is and how she wants it- at that moment, just one small convo be enough.  They can always play the consequence of it and the significance later through her talking about it to Chachi ( not sex but relationship) or even Navya. Even Manik. Just to have us hear her views about it which has been denied since that  sex talk thing she started back then. 

See as long as the externals be from the old guard or the already established dynamics - that  can be handled because we know the backstory. but the someone totally un-involved stirring the shit with them will be hard pill to swallow again. It's never about the togetherness but how they handle, because like we both know the story trope is they cannot be away especially now. I would rather the conflict be super internal, as that makes it more beautiful and I hope they play both sides then. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit-KP-A.HajnalSrujana7.MaNanCooChi

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
These days I just love stalking the AT. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
"Ab itne saare reasons de diye toh sirf friend thodi na ho sakti hai...kuch aur hi hogi na" - so confident; loved the smile MaNan shared at the end. Day Dreaming
My favorite bit in today's episode was last scene between Manik and Chacha; lol Chachaji was so clueless and naive - but just loved the way he interacted with Manik - agreeing with Manik and not even realizing that Manik was pretty much telling Nandini about all the things that makes her so special.  

Slap scene will be my favorite MaNan scene in KYY from now on. LOL
PaNi - take a bow; you guys are awesome! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsayushijindalQueenOfHellmoonstonespiritmissvioletzrn1312noor321ragvir.fanEXOLSankiPagal

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

"Ab itne saare reasons de diye toh sirf friend thodi na ho sakti hai...kuch aur hi hogi na" - so confident; loved the smile MaNan shared at the end. Day Dreaming
My favorite bit in today's episode was last scene between Manik and Chacha; lol Chachaji was so clueless and naive - but just loved the way he interacted with Manik - agreeing with Manik and not even realizing that Manik was pretty much telling Nandini about all the things that makes her so special.  

Slap scene will be my favorite MaNan scene in KYY from now on. LOL
PaNi - take a bow; you guys are awesome! 

manik is so daring ... Didn't hesitate to say it openly...
Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
That slap gave as many feelings as the kissDay Dreaming
Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Manshad eyelocks backEmbarrassed
i wonder how come Nandini doesnt get jealous with their chemistryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: