Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' (Page 66)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 13thwish

Haha.. what can I say? Your DQness- OCD always wins me over  #struggleisreal

Word. Since Pandit track ultimately glorified Manik's epic love for her and Nandu's moment to shine was bypassed, I'm glad they're atleast now doing justice to her breakdown track. But the way PaNi sell it dude, there is just no comparison.. As MaNan they are FLAWLESS.. Her very visible panic and vulnerability, and his inner struggle with trying to get through to her and then forcing himself to hit her as he can't think of another alternative.. his pain at her flinch.. her reflex reaction of the slap, you can actually see her inner spirit rise and react in her eyes in that moment.. his surprise but also immense pride and love for her post that.. her subtle realization of her own as she internalizes his words, the gradually returning awareness of her actions in her face when she looks at her hand.. his relief at seeing his Nandu come back to him.. ALL of this communicated by just their expressions alone.. These kids man, they overwhelm me sometimes by the nuance in their performance.. whatever METHOD they use, their understanding and depiction of MaNan cannot be complimented enoughEmbarrassed

A Big yesss to sleep overs and any other light moments that come their wayTongue

@Bold: THIS!!! Also NO white flashes, white doves or just white anything plisssSleepy

Since you guys stopped enabling me, I have to numb my aching heart by EB-ing you so that I can get distracted. Sigh, life be such struggle. LOL

@Bold - I have watched that scene a lot of times now and total respect, they kept it flowing from on expression to another perfectly, not only they know their characters well but they always manage to play each other well. 

I don't want to think about the FC mess, we wanted this whole point then but Kekta happened. See the fighter spirit is not about Nandu slapping , punching around but her never giving up attitude.  She always used to find some way to strike back at her fears. it;s very internal , that for me made her special - because thats such a basic human trait. Survival . I never liked calling Nandu strong for that punch because you know I abhor the term, it's such a silly label but if that is to be used then it has to be for Nandu who whenever Manik threw a challenge would fight back- he gets her MO well, which is why only to him she is able to react like that. Be vulnerable and yet get her strength back. Pandit broke her confidence in herself-bit by bit. Manik's presence kept her from not breaking in but the moment she was away from him, the damage was done- psychologically as today the fb-ed showed , it was building from a long long point. Just Manik distracted her enough but now that everything is sorted, today at the classroom , it all came back. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roseash13thwishMKrayZeeSrujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalnoor321

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

today mukti surprised me and i hope this continues!
and for me the best thing was the way she herself internalized i mean nandini..internalized her action and her spirit returning back. the transition has been so smooth and flawless. 
also dhruv hit an all time low for me. i kinda liked arya and alya scene it was healthy flirting and how basically normal teenagers interact. 
ohh the last scene between manik and chacha was soo nice! he is so confident about this relationshipEmbarrassed not even trying to hide it from chacha and also indirectly reminding nandu who she is and why he fell in love with her. it was soo good her little smile in the endEmbarrassed

@Bold - This!!
It not only reminded Nandu  of their equation and how confident he is of them but also how he sees her , the love, the spirit. All sorts love , this scene. It's like retracing Nandini Moorthy , also this time hopefully with her understanding of dark and the subsequent recovering, Nandu will be able to talk more freely of her fears. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsroseash-KP-white_beautyA.HajnalSrujana7.MaNan

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
dhruv pissed me off so much today! he hasnt apologized to alya yet and here he goes claiming his territory. seriously! alya is a human being not some property he owns! he can discarrd her whenever he wishes to and then go around claiming. he humiliated alya with that manik can have you line and today again he treated her like some sort off thing he owns. does he not realise the damage he is doing to alya here!Angry
being insecure jealous i understand but he blatantly humiliated her that day. there is no justification for what he did

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-charminggenie

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Why did they make Dhruv so obtuse? I don't know but I felt like the way he humiliated Alya was a little too much. Same with Nandu - he hasn't apologised to her either.
I know he was blinded with jealousy, but I think they went too far. I kind of miss that old Dhruv. I liked him initially; I was watching the old episodes - it seems like Uttu's acting has gone for a toss instead of improving. :( :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

white_beauty13thwishcharminggenie

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by white_beauty

today mukti surprised me and i hope this continues!
and for me the best thing was the way she herself internalized i mean nandini..internalized her action and her spirit returning back. the transition has been so smooth and flawless. 
also dhruv hit an all time low for me. i kinda liked arya and alya scene it was healthy flirting and how basically normal teenagers interact. 
ohh the last scene between manik and chacha was soo nice! he is so confident about this relationshipEmbarrassed not even trying to hide it from chacha and also indirectly reminding nandu who she is and why he fell in love with her. it was soo good her little smile in the endEmbarrassed

@Bold - This!!
It not only reminded Nandu  of their equation and how confident he is of them but also how he sees her , the love, the spirit. All sorts love , this scene. It's like retracing Nandini Moorthy , also this time hopefully with her understanding of dark and the subsequent recovering, Nandu will be able to talk more freely of her fears. 
that scene post the slap where he says thats the spirit she always fights back and her internalizing what he said and realizing it too i loved that bit!
even since she has told him she is lost doesnt like herself anymore he is reminding her who she is the fighter the survivor. helping her find herself and all the while reasuring her that he loves her no matter what. she will always be special for himEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-missvioletA.HajnalSrujana7.MaNancharminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@KP- Ah thats the limitation of  a visual medium. To sell MaNan earlier, they shortchanged Dhruni friendship , made it superficial. And with that they isolated Dhruv away from Manik, making him totally obtuse when it came to Manik , also he was limited to his association with Alya- that meant , he went all one-dimensional. I get the idea of keeping him away from MaNan and it's his character sketch that he is very uni-dimensional to his approach. 
Early episodes had him lacking that passion for things beyond music with Nandu, his focus became very singular. Dick Dhruv was still fun, i feel they are rushing the jealousy bit or maybe Uttu is not able to sell it. I feel they should have shown one more convo between Alya and him,before Aryamaan's arrival just to give some substance to the jealousy. Right now , Dhruv comes across as a D-bag, a lot of it has to be because of Uttu's acting too . 

But I really don't want a serious thing for Alya now. Girl has gotten over 2 relationships , both intense in different ways in 6months. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-A.HajnalSrujana7.MaNan

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Why did they make Dhruv so obtuse? I don't know but I felt like the way he humiliated Alya was a little too much. Same with Nandu - he hasn't apologised to her either.
I know he was blinded with jealousy, but I think they went too far. I kind of miss that old Dhruv. I liked him initially; I was watching the old episodes - it seems like Uttu's acting has gone for a toss instead of improving. :( :(
there is no acting! he simply stands there and recites his linesConfused i mean the amount of energy he applies in interviews he should try applying half of that while doing his scenes. even that much would be helpful! at times i feel acting is one of the main reasons why the growth of this character hasnt been there as such. honestly no matter how good the writing of the scene would be i really doubt uttu's skills to pull it off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-charminggenie

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by filter.coffee

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

damn just stalking instagram page and why does harshad look so good in his other show? but butts in ky2?LOL

barfi did you watch today's epi?

hey coffee..

nope still haven't watched this weeks or last weeks LOL ask me again after tuesday hahah

The epis last week and this week have been really good.

I know you guys seem like you're really enjoying it. I wanna share in your fun but I can't. must restrain myself till after monday. woo

Go to top