Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' (Page 65)

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by widowmaker

Goodnight everyone... It was good to be back here...

Aatey raha kar 

And catch up on all the episodes na Hug

widowmaker IF-Sizzlerz
widowmaker
widowmaker

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Aatey raha kar 

Will try shreya...but yahan aab I feel lost...Hug
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

@At all the people wanting girl bonding time and sleepover, thumbs up!!!

Guys can crash it later on!

Make it happen, CVs!! Please!!

KP- Today's episode was such love!! Absolutely love!!
They managed to strike that balance with making it about her , yet playing it through Manik. Embarrassed

All the girls need time to unwind tbh, Harshad is back-Mukti,Navya need to bitch about him. Alya needs to share Dhruv,Nandu can talk about stuff. Just bond them knowing each other and developing  a strong bond that goes above the conflicts because it's only then they all share the screen space. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownroseash-KP-A.Hajnal13thwish

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

[QUOTE=13thwish]

Oh God, you be such love, who knew my football melt-down will make you talk like this. Day Dreaming

Just word with everything- the whole point of FC should have been this- they build it to her break-down so beautifully and as much as cliched route they took, atleast they gave me this point. 
That eye-brow thing he did , letting her process her own reflex, the tangible to his words about her fighting spirit. I die for such sub-text. 
So many scenes, dude, the role-reversal. Usually it's Nandu handling his angst, calming him down and today he did that to her but kudos to the writers for keeping it all about Nandu. 

Thats a shallow demand. But I don't know ,the guy has to be overwhelmed beyond, Nandu overcoming her fears, her trauma and reaching to the point where she is not holding back her touch, resisting his, and that demands a kiss to take it forward and beyond. i don't know , it would be perfect.  Kiss to tell him that the his touch is welcomed by her soul now and that it be the only thing that she craves. Also saxx without kiss, is cheat saxx. LOL

Haha.. what can I say? Your DQness- OCD always wins me over  #struggleisreal

Word. Since Pandit track ultimately glorified Manik's epic love for her and Nandu's moment to shine was bypassed, I'm glad they're atleast now doing justice to her breakdown track. But the way PaNi sell it dude, there is just no comparison.. As MaNan they are FLAWLESS.. Her very visible panic and vulnerability, and his inner struggle with trying to get through to her and then forcing himself to hit her as he can't think of another alternative.. his pain at her flinch.. her reflex reaction of the slap, you can actually see her inner spirit rise and react in her eyes in that moment.. his surprise but also immense pride and love for her post that.. her subtle realization of her own as she internalizes his words, the gradually returning awareness of her actions in her face when she looks at her hand.. his relief at seeing his Nandu come back to him.. ALL of this communicated by just their expressions alone.. These kids man, they overwhelm me sometimes by the nuance in their performance.. whatever METHOD they use, their understanding and depiction of MaNan cannot be complimented enoughEmbarrassed

A Big yesss to sleep overs and any other light moments that come their wayTongue

@Bold: THIS!!! Also NO white flashes, white doves or just white anything plisssSleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmoonstonespiritStardust09-KP-missvioletA.HajnalMKrayZeefilter.coffee-MKB-charminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MKB-

Aatey raha kar 

Will try shreya...but yahan aab I feel lost...Hug

Twitter aaja phir..Waha hai Tharki gang 
But come here also 
-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -KP-

@At all the people wanting girl bonding time and sleepover, thumbs up!!!

Guys can crash it later on!

Make it happen, CVs!! Please!!

KP- Today's episode was such love!! Absolutely love!!
They managed to strike that balance with making it about her , yet playing it through Manik.Embarrassed

All the girls need time to unwind tbh, Harshad is back-Mukti,Navya need to bitch about him. Alya needs to share Dhruv,Nandu can talk about stuff. Just bond them knowing each other and developing a strong bond that goes above the conflicts because it's only then they all share the screen space.LOL

Genie - I know; I can't wait until tonight :) :)! I have stalked some of the pages lol MaNan slap, huh? I saw the gifs and couldn't stop staring at them - it looked awesome, man! PaNi make me proud every day. Lol

Yes, exactly! All the girls need to let it all out - this really helps!

I like the idea of Arya/Alya now especially hearing about Dhruv claiming his "territory" - boy, I wanna send you to a different territory all together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roseashmissvioletA.HajnalSankiPagalcharminggenie

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
today mukti surprised me and i hope this continues!
and for me the best thing was the way she herself internalized i mean nandini..internalized her action and her spirit returning back. the transition has been so smooth and flawless. 
also dhruv hit an all time low for me. i kinda liked arya and alya scene it was healthy flirting and how basically normal teenagers interact. 
ohh the last scene between manik and chacha was soo nice! he is so confident about this relationshipEmbarrassed not even trying to hide it from chacha and also indirectly reminding nandu who she is and why he fell in love with her. it was soo good her little smile in the endEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farry148-KP-A.Hajnalcharminggenie

roseash Senior Member
roseash
roseash

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by roseash

Dis wuld make d girls bonding more stronger
Never have seen d 4 just talking Nd chilling Nd pouring der hearts out together 
Wuld love to see it
Nd boys gate crashing wuld be hilarious 
Hope something like dis happens

I really wish they go there. Now they don't have a story point to meet, they can surely give us a scene where girls talk about stuff , heart-breaks, love , boys and life in general. 
Ya..it wuld be light hearted Nd new beginning of der yaariyan 
Anyways CVs hav been listening to d fans lately Nd I think dey r stalking d forumLOL
Let's see if dis happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top