Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' (Page 18)

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Lol.
Manik Navya are perfect Jiju-Saali duo.

Phunny people!!
Manik is so phunny with Navya! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownLifeGoesOnnymphadoratonksmamathasridhar-KP--MKB-charminggenie-Cherry-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@P-  Moorthys' adore Manik. But the cheek o our Boy, he was so flirting with Nandu, basically making her blush, smile with all the reasons why he fell for her. She needs to hear that again and again. Just like at one point he needed to hear why he was the one for her. Ah, babies. 

@MS, Cherry- Dhruv sucks. As much as jealousy be needed, he really pissed me off with that comment , plus the way he was handling Alya as if she was some property . Uttu really needs to up his acting game. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownfarry148LifeGoesOnnymphadoratonksmissvioletzrn1312A.Hajnal-MKB--Cherry-

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Manik looked like he won a lottery and the way he meant that "thats my Nandini, she finally fought back"  Day Dreaming

Well getting a reaction out of Nandini is nothing less than lottery for him right now

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnnymphadoratonksmissvioletmamathasridhar-KP-A.Hajnalfilter.coffeeLIKEDMG

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by -MKB-

But you need a keyboard to tune a guitar Stern Smile

Please note 

No..Beginners can use guitar tuner and experienced people can tune it using their ears. 

Mukti aint no experienced, doesn't look like that LOL

But its preferred to tune using a keyboard, thats what my teacher taught me 

It depends on individual Shreya, I have seen many people who are masters tuning without any support, same is true for any instrument. My teacher for instance tunes it without tuner or any instrument and he does it perfectly well. Han it takes more time than what they showedLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmamathasridharA.Hajnal-MKB-charminggenie

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@Genie: it's exhausting yaar, Uttu's acting is just disapproving for this character, he isn't even putting any effort into his lines nor expressions. I watch his face sometimes and i think 'what are you doing?', you just can't tell how he is 'supposed' to be feeling. And that one comment just annoyed me today so much, you don't treat your friend or a girl that you have feeling for like dirt. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksmamathasridhar-KP-zrn1312charminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Sigh! KY2 land is such a happy place to be this week.. nothing but GOLDBig smile
Those slaps though..  FOCUSED PaNi at their professional beshtApprove

I cannot find flaws in any scene today.. no irrelevant filler stuff and all the writing on each of the storylines, especially the re-establishment of Harshad (with both Mukti and Alya) has been so on point and so much clarity too, I really couldn't have asked for moreEmbarrassed 

I want to take a moment to gloat over Alya-Aryamann.. thank you CVs for playing it out just as I visualized it.. always knew the two would look hawt together.. you are really exceeding expectations this weekTongue

I now just hope they give actual depth to this character with a relevant backstory if this is more than a cameo... please don't make it repeat Abhi.. Also some actual dialogues for Uttu with regards to Alya would be nice cuz the dude can't emote at all and we need to know what's cooking in his brain to maintain some sort of connect.. LOL

Special mention to the dialogue writer for ALL of Manik's dialogues today.. Meta Humor= Baws levelCool

That Precap though.. slayedDay Dreaming

@Stardust: You want a Manik? Take Genie home with you a day.. you'll be careful what you wish for after thatWinkLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownchatritsStardust09nymphadoratonksNushIshmissvioletzrn1312mamathasridhar-KP-A.Hajnalnoor321diva82-MKB-Cat.charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Originally posted by Stardust09

Desperately praying for intense first glances between BroBir. Aiyappa, please. 

THIS!! I don't care if they be "It" or not but the dynamics would be so funny and interesting. 

@Tonks - You posting brings a smile on mine. And Congrats on 100th. Embarrassed

Manik's transition from shock to awe to turned on. Oh Boy, punches and slaps do things to them what kisses don't. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownStardust09nymphadoratonksmamathasridhar

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I loved how he referred to Nandini as 'aapki beti'. Chacha must have felt elated. :')

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksLifeGoesOnmissvioletmamathasridhar-KP-A.Hajnalnoor321filter.coffeegeet.aSankiPagalcharminggenie-Cherry-

Go to top