Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Stardust09

Desperately praying for intense first glances between BroBir. Aiyappa, please. 

By the Gods, Yes please! πŸ˜†

YO CVS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I and Bachhi bitched about Cabir's situation, Aryaman-Cabir and Moms and how CVs act like they had forgotten the dude was gay. On twitter with Hastag. 
Definitely pissed some people off -- Peeps who want Cavya still and want Arymaan to be straight and single or with Nnadini/Aliya πŸ˜†
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Can ManShad scenes come up now.. like really need them..
Harshad,Harshad, Harshad.. 

sad that harshad cannot tease manik abt being obsessed over nandini and trying to be her hero anymore!! 
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I take this post count so seriously :D It's been so trying to get to 100 xDD 
Genie, I'll maybe start posting more when I get a better mobile phone and when I am done with the stupid stupid exams. Till then, I am afraid my parents shall catch me using the net, they won't get me the phone then :3 

Coochi, I don't know what to write about you, don't worry I will but you know I keep things so brief, can't elaborate stuff, will take me time, please don't give up on me :P 

Lastly, I wanna way I loved the precap xDDD And I love Manik (added just like that, such an awesome conclusion to my um.. speech? :D) πŸ˜³
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Stardust09

@Wish: I can take you both home. Who needs Malhotra then? πŸ˜‰

Star, check her sentence she made it clear that she comes with me . You don't want us around, she would whip, chain and use cream . Or you might just enjoy the show. πŸ˜†
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Like Nayonnica, Manik is into BDSM too -- I knew it😳

But Nandini sherni gives as well as she gets if not better ..

i always knew he is into it 🀣
-MKB- thumbnail
And Manik said any girl would be lucky to have a guy like Dhruv πŸ˜³
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

rewatching the slap🀣OMG it's just so perfect. That was definitely a PaNi moment right there hahaha. God Manik's face when she slapped him was just legend-wait for it- dary!

that proud turned on look!!! 🀣

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Cherry- See the connect was lost way before. I feel rather , giving him love tracks they should focus on playing him around MaNan , Bira as a friend for sometime. Uttu still acts better there. This loverboy thing is not his thang. 

13th- Ouch , you ship Aryamaan and Alya. I want BroBir though. And go easy on me, kay, I need TLC after last night. Might need a hug too. πŸ˜³

God yes, Dhruv around MaNanBir would have been good -- at least hat is what I thought months ago. But what if Dhruv is still just as bland as always even with MaNanBir? Like, I cant ignore the possibility. Dhruv is just that blah ..

*Awkward coughing* I be here *Awkward coughing* --  Don't need to know about step-mom's sex life please. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Finally the guy who was so strong for his girl needed a hug and he got his peace β€οΈ
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everything about today's episode was LOVE.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G