Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' (Page 142)

Ara... Senior Member
Ara...
Ara...

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yipeee!! mangalore track!!! Embarrassed btw does the ph have enough budget to show mangalore for real...or mumbai will be the new mangalore??Confused anyways...i am excited!! Big smile

PS: @coochi i 2 need ur pani analysis ..pls PM me lel!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hey swancy.its been already posted here and i m not interested about this track at all.

more because now nandu haters,silly biased parth/manik pujarans are gonna bash her more.and i love manan and nandini a bit more than manik.sigh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseashCooChi

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ara...

yipeee!! mangalore track!!!Embarrassedbtw does the ph have enough budget to show mangalore for real...or mumbai will be the new mangalore??Confusedanyways...i am excited!!Big smile

PS: @coochi i 2 need ur pani analysis ..pls PM me lel!LOL

mumbai will be mangalore LOL PH won't even give the main leads dhang ke kapre,jootey aur toh going out 9f the city and shoot in a differnt part of the country!!! no way

Ara...CooChi

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I doubt it will be a full fledged Mangalore track. Honestly its too soon to have one. Cos it will the become about manik winning amms approval more than it being about nandini overcoming her fears. Also approval i don't know if they were a bit older it would make sense but they are just teenagers i personally feel they are too young for any approval not like there is any shaddi happening anytime soon.
Hqving said this soo far for the past three weeks i have been a happy viewer and i hope they continue the momentum:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseashCooChifilter.coffee

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

I doubt it will be a full fledged Mangalore track. Honestly its too soon to have one. Cos it will the become about manik winning amms approval more than it being about nandini overcoming her fears. Also approval i don't know if they were a bit older it would make sense but they are just teenagers i personally feel they are too young for any approval not like there is any shaddi happening anytime soon.
Hqving said this soo far for the past three weeks i have been a happy viewer and i hope they continue the momentum:)

this ^^^

sheetal_tellswhite_beauty

chocopie1 Senior Member
chocopie1
chocopie1

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
What's the point of the promo when they already showed in thursday's precap that they are going to hug LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

white_beauty

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I know I should be doing my work. (I mean I have like 5000+ words to write but I'm too into KY2 zone today! I knew I shouldn't have watched 8 episodes yesterday!
I'm just happy at the characters growth. So, so so happy! I mean if we compared the characters from the start and now, there's just such a difference. I know plotwise the show has been such a downer ever since Sohafest to Pandit but I'm so glad that's over. (Hopefully?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellswhite_beautyCooChifilter.coffee

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ALSO.

No offence to anyone BUT why are people so hyper over wanting a fresh episode on Fridays? I'm happy with Mon-Thurs if they have good acting and good editing, and the cast/crew are rested. I don't want to have an extra episode if it means they have to rush things. I mean I understand that people love the show so much that they want more of it, but guys seriously? Do you honestly want quantity over quality? Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

white_beautyzrn1312CooChi

Go to top