but legit troll this cast is . never they leave a chance 🤣
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DeepKaur12

DAAAM THIS CAST KNOW HOW TO TROLL . LIKE I JUST CANT EVEN WRITE HERE 🤣
Dil ki baat chupaye nhe chupti🤣 damn this guy🤣
Originally posted by Endurance

Dil ki baat chupaye nhe chupti🤣 damn this guy🤣

my initial reactions were reading after that 👏 BANDA GOT POWER TO adress his issues by his so called "Professionalm ka jaap "   and sochta hoga i shoudlnt be introvert LMFAO

Originally posted by fan145

I will watch ..he needs support ,if nt now whn will v show r gratitude fr him fr staying bak inthe show
ur 100% right dear but ...may be I'm weird or its a bad habbit that If I like a character thn I can't watch him or her in any other show.I loved rangransiya. show but I did not watched even a single epi of jdj.because the male lead was participating.if I watch thn ifeel disconnected to that character that's y this time too I will avoid watching jdj.
https://www.facebook.com/kyyvideosarchive/videos/vb.622221521233679/731523480303482/?type=2&theater

NEW extended PROMO MAY 17TH

" Kyun beetein hue yaado se ubhar nhi paate...unse doori bhi toh nhi bana paate ...
In haalat se jitna bhi bhaage faisla toh inhe lena hi hoga! "
Edited by DeepKaur12 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by DeepKaur12

my initial reactions were reading after that 👏 BANDA GOT POWER TO adress his issues by his so called "Professionalm ka jaap "   and sochta hoga i shoudlnt be introvert LMFAO

Hua Chokra Jawan re🤣

Hua Chokra Jawan re🤣

like seriously for a second no one can blame this poor chap , yaar mera toh laugh not stopping by reading that line 🤣
^They've to learn to to say and what not to .. sometimes they just blurt out the truth🤣

^They've to learn to to say and what not to .. sometimes they just blurt out the truth🤣

lol so so true . well i m out of here now , 4 am here , cya around . it was nice to talk with ya <3
was lovely talking to u too