Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 114

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

ALSO.

No offence to anyone BUT why are people so hyper over wanting a fresh episode on Fridays? I'm happy with Mon-Thurs if they have good acting and good editing, andthe cast/crew are rested. I don't want to have an extra episode if it means they have to rush things. I mean I understand that people love the show so much that they want more of it, but guys seriously? Do you honestly want quantity over quality?๐Ÿ˜ต

nahi re many of us are very happy with the 4 days a week ky2 but we got mad at mtv for giving us false hope that we'll get a new epi on friday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

sometimes real life is dreamier

aisa kya ho gaya?
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: filter.coffee

i knew you'd love the epis!how much did you love the slaps??

anyway barfi go 1st complete the assignment or do you want another chamat??

lol im nearly halfway through this assignment (yay) but i do have another 5000 one to write ๐Ÿ˜† and its due on monday lol
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aisa kya ho gaya?

beautiful party, met some really nice people..for a change..these society parties are meh and boring.
oh well, i met a gorgeous guy  and danced with him.. on jeena jeena among other songs...

filter.coffee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

beautiful party, met some really nice people..for a change..these society parties are meh and boring.
oh well, i met a gorgeous guy and danced with him.. on jeena jeena among other songs...

you lucky ...you!!!

but i m SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!
filter.coffee thumbnail

lol im nearly halfway through this assignment (yay) but i do have another 5000 one to write๐Ÿ˜†and its due on monday lol

oww

chal finish them jaldi se.then we'll fangirl
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just randomly watching the second pool scene and this week's episodes. Had to notice the sub-text so on point always. Her fears, anxiety, suffocation of all negatives closing in to his reassurance in him and them. Reiteration of togetherness. Also the way he helps her learn to swim. Respecting her spirit and trying to teach her to navigate through the dark times to now him slapping her out of it , getting that reaction from her. Again showing her what she is capable of . 
For all it's worth , the externals rarely impact MaNan equation but flirt with their internal issues , it's moments like that pool scene where Manik gives her strength through their relationship to now helping her pick herself again with his support. 

The hope, FC track for all took away everything Nandu stood for - Hope, Fighting spirit, smile,positives in negatives, not giving up to Manik embracing them . He being the light while she is stuck in darkness. Such a shout-out to how they started just this time they both love each other. 

One thing always consistent whatever shit happens their love, bond is so consistent, they never give up on each other or what they believe in each other. 

From enabling each other to helping the other grow. Nice. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
YEEESSS. I am done. PLS
now just one more left to do and then I'm done. For this year. omg. YAY
filter.coffee thumbnail

YEEESSS. I am done. PLS

now just one more left to do and then I'm done. For this year. omg. YAY

yay!!!

are you on twitter?
ZAHARA. thumbnail

yay!!!

are you on twitter?

not really are you?

i think i have an account.. i dunno forgot the name ๐Ÿ˜†