Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
yipeee!! mangalore track!!! πŸ˜³ btw does the ph have enough budget to show mangalore for real...or mumbai will be the new mangalore??πŸ˜• anyways...i am excited!! πŸ˜ƒ

PS: @coochi i 2 need ur pani analysis ..pls PM me lel!πŸ˜†
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey swancy.its been already posted here and i m not interested about this track at all.

more because now nandu haters,silly biased parth/manik pujarans are gonna bash her more.and i love manan and nandini a bit more than manik.sigh
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ara...

yipeee!! mangalore track!!!😳btw does the ph have enough budget to show mangalore for real...or mumbai will be the new mangalore??πŸ˜•anyways...i am excited!!πŸ˜ƒ

PS: @coochi i 2 need ur pani analysis ..pls PM me lel!πŸ˜†

mumbai will be mangalore πŸ˜† PH won't even give the main leads dhang ke kapre,jootey aur toh going out 9f the city and shoot in a differnt part of the country!!! no way
white_beauty thumbnail
I doubt it will be a full fledged Mangalore track. Honestly its too soon to have one. Cos it will the become about manik winning amms approval more than it being about nandini overcoming her fears. Also approval i don't know if they were a bit older it would make sense but they are just teenagers i personally feel they are too young for any approval not like there is any shaddi happening anytime soon.
Hqving said this soo far for the past three weeks i have been a happy viewer and i hope they continue the momentum:)
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_beauty

I doubt it will be a full fledged Mangalore track. Honestly its too soon to have one. Cos it will the become about manik winning amms approval more than it being about nandini overcoming her fears. Also approval i don't know if they were a bit older it would make sense but they are just teenagers i personally feel they are too young for any approval not like there is any shaddi happening anytime soon.

Hqving said this soo far for the past three weeks i have been a happy viewer and i hope they continue the momentum:)

this ^^^
anu0111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's the point of the promo when they already showed in thursday's precap that they are going to hug πŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know I should be doing my work. (I mean I have like 5000+ words to write but I'm too into KY2 zone today! I knew I shouldn't have watched 8 episodes yesterday!
I'm just happy at the characters growth. So, so so happy! I mean if we compared the characters from the start and now, there's just such a difference. I know plotwise the show has been such a downer ever since Sohafest to Pandit but I'm so glad that's over. (Hopefully?

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ALSO.

No offence to anyone BUT why are people so hyper over wanting a fresh episode on Fridays? I'm happy with Mon-Thurs if they have good acting and good editing, and the cast/crew are rested. I don't want to have an extra episode if it means they have to rush things. I mean I understand that people love the show so much that they want more of it, but guys seriously? Do you honestly want quantity over quality? πŸ˜΅
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

I know I shouldbe doing my work. (I mean I have like 5000+ words to write but I'm too into KY2 zone today! I knew I shouldn't have watched 8 episodes yesterday!)

<font size="6">I'm just happy at the characters growth. </font><font size="2">So, so sohappy! I mean if we compared the characters from the start and now, there's just such a difference. I know plotwise the show has been such a downer ever since Sohafest to Pandit but I'm so glad that's over.<font color="#fff">(</font></font><font size="5" color="#ccc">Hopefully?</font>

i knew you'd love the epis!how much did you love the slaps??

anyway barfi go 1st complete the assignment or do you want another chamat??
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sometimes real life is dreamier