Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu0111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone
So, i am a regular stalker of this AT but never really got the time to post due to college work and exams. But my semester exams just got over (well...almost 😳)  so thought of joining you guys!
Love how you guys analyse the show...makes Manan and everything else so much more beautiful! 
Well, I was not in a very good mood today : my exam sucked big time yesterday and then no fresh episode  and a dead AT. But just wanted to say that this interview brought a big smile to my face. It certainly is a lot of fun trolling PaNi buts its so refreshing to see them chilling and just laughing together like normal friends do.
Uh...thats it for now ! πŸ˜†

Love you all and all your posts are just wonderful.

Off for now. Got to go somewhere πŸ₯± Edited by chocopie1 - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't believe these spoilers much. lets see how KY2 handles this. They won't have a full fledged Mangalore track , because that is going away from SPACE. But Babies away for sometime , chilling be good fun. Lets see. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I don't believe these spoilers much. lets see how KY2 handles this. They won't have a full fledged Mangalore track , because that is going away from SPACE. But Babies away for sometime , chilling be good fun. Lets see. 

Same. Lets see. Mangalore track would be fun, but only if its done and executed properly.. Randomness won't work here...
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CooChi

Hello!! πŸ˜†

CooChi πŸ˜³

@VK- I don't want adults on this show. And throwing Amms around is kinda saas bahu. Too soon for that. πŸ˜†
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What is the spoiler??

Check the previous page Cooch but it's not confirmed. And please if you do any PaNi analysis, please include me in the pm list also. Thanks 😳
farry148 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello!! πŸ˜†

Hey
AreYaar thumbnail
That seems to be a pretty detailed and grammatically correct spoilerπŸ˜†...so I guess there is cause to believe it's true...lol@ Nandu leaving without telling him...is that going to mean "loop closure" for the other time she was about to leave without telling him? lol
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Ams even though would be good, but it would be kind of weird...This going  to Nandini's place would have worked had they been a bit more older... right now seems umm weird.. anyway, i won't still jump to conclusions, lets see  how it is all done, if at this is what they have planned.  Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

[DIV]CooChi😳

Genie 😳
I need your TLC 😳
Just came out of a treatment on warts! πŸ˜”Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too soon for it? I don't know. I want to wait for Monday ka epi to decide that.

Once again all of you on twitter...we are trending #WeLoveMaNan on Monday at 8pm IST. Be there.