Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
No they didnt... They were just pulling their  legs i guess 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Anu watch watch it with sound.. dont be scared.. It was good..

PaNi teasing Krissan about the kiss together.. πŸ˜†

Parth said Dhrulya actually have an out n out kiss bt its nt shown becoz well some people are scared of their parents (Read: UTTU)

Parth telling CC she is the only who hasn't kissed in the show, so when is she going to join the kiss club?

Parth said something about Mukti needing a guy like harshad to kiss.. or something.. Niti laughs hard at that along with kriss (Some inside joke i guess)

It was a fun interview.

LOL thanks for the update, VK and Shreya you too!

So whaa Uttu-Kriss actually kissed? But that was such a horrible jumble of a makeout session, man...like scarring typesπŸ˜†...good they edited it...traumatizing ho jaata for a whole another reasonπŸ˜†...or wait...I guess Parth was just joking?

I saw the bit when Niti and Kriss doubled over laughing about the Harshad bit...I think it's probably cuz of the falling out CC had with Abhishek way back, no?πŸ˜†

Only part I watched with sound was when Jotwani showed upπŸ˜›...Parth's EXCITEMENT on seeing Jotwani was SOMETHINGπŸ˜†

And then I muted again...so what was Parth saying in the end about CC and Aryaman? Was he trying to hook them up too?πŸ˜†

Oh I also saw that bit forward karte huye where CC was saying something about mujhe bhi koi Manik ke jaisa paagalon ki tarhaan pyar karne wala mile toh Parth goes, "Woh toh hone se raha" and Uttu goes, "Uske like Nandini ko maarna padega"πŸ˜†

SankiPagal thumbnail
Why did you watch it without sound Anu..??? 

Accha tha, nothing that would make you cringe lol..

All of them were talking about full lips, thin lips, small lips for kissing and all LOL

When CC says that she would like to get a guy like Manik  for her, Parth says wo toh hone se raha budget nahi utna humare show k pass.

while they are talking about CC doing kissing scenes Jotwani comes up... and Parth tries to say we got a new guy for Mukti.. both jotwani n mukti are like Hain..?? Jotwani says this is clearly our own script not the actual one.. LOL.
AreYaar thumbnail

Why did you watch it without sound Anu..??? 

Accha tha, nothing that would make you cringe lol..

All of them were talking about full lips, thin lips, small lips for kissing and all LOL

When CC says that she would like to get a guy like Manik  for her, Parth says wo toh hone se raha budget nahi utna humare show k pass.

while they are talking about CC doing kissing scenes Jotwani comes up... and Parth tries to say we got a new guy for Mukti.. both jotwani n mukti are like Hain..?? Jotwani says this is clearly our own script not the actual one.. LOL.

Cuz I'm in a happy MaNan space right now and I don't want to spoil my mood with offscreen bakwaasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok so yeah as I guessed...Parth was trying to hook up Jotwani and Mukti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...randomness the whole thing was...lol

Jotwani stands out to me as the rare non-awkward person in the whole group...so chilled out he seems...me likesπŸ˜†
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
don't know true  or false 
new spoiler

Normally after a trauma people recede into themselves, and Nandini, played by Niti Taylor, is doing the same. The moment Manik, played by Parth Samthaan, feels that Nandini is pushing him away, he tries to come closer. Manik doesn't want the Pandit incident to break them up or separate them. He keeps his distance from Nandini while still following her like a hawk.

Manik keeps telling Nandini that he will be by her side whenever she thinks of him, but Nandini is so traumatized by the kidnapping that she loses that connection. Though she loves Manik, she stays away from him.

In the upcoming episode of "Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan," Nandini will try to recover and get over the incident. Without telling anyone, she will go back to her hometown in Mangalore to Amms's house and try to get over her fear and trauma. But she will not tell Manik about her decision, shocking him when he finds out and leading him behave spontaneously and irrationally.

Manik will pack his bags and follow Nandini to her hometown, turning up at Nandini's doorstep and shocking her and Amms. As we already know, Amms doesn't think too highly of Manik because Pandit has already poisoned her against him. Seeing Manik outside her house will shock and upset Amms.

Manik will pretend to be angry with Nandini for leaving without telling him, but he will soon calm down, tell her that he wants to be with her wherever she goes and ultimately decide to follow her.

Will Amms accept Manik in her house? Will Nandini reveal to Amms the real reason for coming back home mid-term? Will Manik be able to win Amms over with his sweet music and words? What the new chapter in Mangalore holds in store for Manik and Nandini will soon be revealed.

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-nandini-abandons-manik-and-goes-home-to/article_705b3e4c-fb4f-11e4-be0e-ab60591f1005.html

SankiPagal thumbnail
Bt there was no offscreen bakwas anu.. that's the very reason i liked the segment lol.. otherwise i am not much fan of their offscreen segments πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God They are such kids! Awkward adorable people . πŸ˜†
PaNi seemed cued in on the jokes. Uttu needs to chill out though, he is totally on some another frequency. 

Jotwani is such a Bandra Boy. 
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
SankiPagal thumbnail
So are we really getting a mangalore track? 
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

So are we really getting a mangalore track? 

hope soπŸ˜‰
SankiPagal thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Oh God They are such kids! Awkward adorable people . πŸ˜†

PaNi seemed cued in on the jokes. Uttu needs to chill out though, he is totally on some another frequency. 

Jotwani is such a Bandra Boy. 

I really adore them all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³