|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by widowmaker

Arre aab aaya karunga once a week. nhi aane ke karan koi mreko pehchanta hi nhi hai

chalo newbies mein se main janti hu!so no worries.phir se aana shuru karo sabko jan jaoge 😊

aur rafi ke time se ho yahan pe!phir toh tumhara haq he yaha aane ka!
"I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we're actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we're suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!"  

I read this^^ and all I could think about was Nandini!!
She is so lost and confused now. She doesn't even like the person she is now. But when she sees herself through his eyes, she will realize how truly strong and beautiful she is. 
Edited by moonstonespirit - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Cherry-

yes! the hug looks incredible, i really want to see that. I'm so annoyed that it was kept and stalled till monday🥱but oh well, at least we have something to look forward too.

you guys i was so mad when i realize i m not gonna get th hug today!the hug looked so good!niti looked a cute tiny princess aww ❤️ and manik's desperation to be close to her!haaye!
Originally posted by moonstonespirit

"I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we're actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we're suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!"

<font color="#181818" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, serif">I read this^^ and all I could think about was Nandini!!</font>
<font color="#181818" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, serif">She is so lost and confused now. She doesn't even like the person she is now. But when she sees herself through his eyes, she willrealizehow truly strong and beautiful she is.</font>

I think someone said this last night, but it would nice to have a Girls sleepover and pampering and then the boys gatecrashing it later in the night. That would be amazing. 

omg yes. maybe at Alya's house so harshad can  ''eavesdrop'' lol or even at cabir/navya's place
Originally posted by diva82

Ky2 was a surprise hit. The cast crew and in fact probably the audience that time, (I was here in September) did not expect this to be a hit. Initially it was just 100 episode but I think they wanted to make Fannah a hit and ky2 ended being a hit. It wasn't meant to be and now look, I'm hearing it's extended beyond june.

Yes even I'm surprised. KY2 started off weak in my opinion but around the fourth week (after the bullying crap) things really started to get moving. Fanaah... what was that even about? That bombed so bad. 😆
Originally posted by NushIsh

Well this way I guess they must be having at least a couple of episodes in bank... 
The cast need not be doing hectic shoots everyday. Relaxed cast and crew means less screw ups. Remember how everything went haywire with the Mon-Sat schedule. All the editing glitches. Lol 

Let them have their  rest I'll survive. 

So agree. I'd rather the quality is good and they keep it to 4 days rather than cramming and working overboard. 
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Yes even I'm surprised. KY2 started off weak in my opinion but around the fourth week (after the bullying crap) things really started to get moving. Fanaah... what was that even about? That bombed so bad. 😆

has it been extended? wow thats great news. Honestly a lot of people want it to end when it's on a high, but because I just started this show last month I want it to go on for more months!

has it been extended? wow thats great news. Honestly a lot of people want it to end when it's on a high, but because I just started this show last month I want it to go on for more months!
I dont think the extension is officially confirmed though. Its just speculation i guess. 
I have been watching this show since first epi aired on tv😆 but unfortunately cant catch the episodes on tv anymore due to work:/

you;ve only recently started to watch this? woah! I started when it aired but left it when the bullying thing happened like 2/3 week. But then when rose came and it was couple of episodes after that, I started watching it again. I MISS ROSE> 😭