|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
I think someone said this last night, but it would nice to have a Girls sleepover and pampering and then the boys gatecrashing it later in the night. That would be amazing. 
Nandini k ghar kahan tha Manik... they were outside Space ka gate.. which we have to assume as Nandini's house LOL πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

Nandini k ghar kahan tha Manik... they were outside Space ka gate.. which we have to assume as Nandini's house LOL πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† illogical bloopers πŸ˜†
Parth participating in JDJ...

I m actually happy for him but as Manan shipper I am afraid ... Shakti Mohan if anyone know was there in last season and wth her show d3 we rarely used to get a scene in a week well she made it to Finale despite of immense voting and I know how much the fans voted .. Ashish won well he wasn't great dancer but he improved ,he was also juggling his show as well and I must say he balanced it quite well...

Another example Sid the Shiv of Balika was immensely popular despite of bad performances he survived ..

I wish Parth all the best .. It's gonna be tiring hell tiring for him.. but he should do what he always wanted to..

At least I'll get to see him on my TELEVISION SET 🀣
Originally posted by CooChi

What was Manik doing outside Nandu's house so late?!

he was outside her house because he is her glorified watchman😳
Edited by missviolet - 8 years ago
Swancy baby.. Chalta hai, LOL.. we have ignored so many bloopers, ek aur hi sahi... πŸ˜†

Angel  Hmmm don't worry. He  will manage. πŸ˜Š
Between is a fresh episode confirmed for today?

Chalo Parth in Jdj, but Sanaya is participating this year. 🀣

achchha sure na that we'll get a new epi today
I don't vote for anyone. Having worked in reality shows , i know how it is all going to work, but Sanaya will win hands down ! 

Okay back to MaNan. β˜ΊοΈ