Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -KP-

@Genie: Agree, Alya doesn't really need a serious relationship right now. She has a lot going on at this point - eating disorder, Dhruv and now Harshad is back too. Flirting is good for health - so Aryamaan can maybe help her out there. Lol but nothing serious; let it be more on the fun side.

About Dhruv, I just don't know how they are going to redeem him. At this point, like you said, his jealousy is not even really coming across. He seems like a douchebag; plus it makes me wonder as an audience whether Dhruv had any real feelings for Alya or not? I think you are right - at this point, dhrulya need to have atleast one conversation where they talk about things. I am so lost about where Dhruv stands in all this. What are his thoughts? Feelings? Remorse? More dialogues for him would help!!

I don't think Dhruv had any real feelings towards Alya. That dude was confused over his feelings for Nandini and when she rejected him he went to Alya. But I think he didn't purposely do that; I think he placed all his feelings for Nandini (whatever they were) onto Alya. She was sort of like his rebound. I don't think he's at fault with this (even if he is a douche) because everything happened so fast from going from Nandini to Alya and then even DhrulYa progressed fast. 

Alya... I honestly think she was in love with him. She's just gotten out of a relationship with Manik and from her angle, it seemed like she was slowly falling for Dhruv. But then.. shit happened. 

Dhruv. This guy needs a big redemption or atleast explain what he's thinking of! He likes Alya but why alll this crap about Manik and Alya? And then that went completely out of the window when he fixated on Manik putting him in the shadows. Nope. 

white_beauty thumbnail
i cant get over the slap scene! i keep watching it on loop. i know given the offscreen equation its quite troll worthy. but for me that scene was special cos it was all about nandini. despite it being a manan scene it was all about who she is. the fighter.
the entire time she kept going back and forth from the flash backs of pandit and manik. when manik slapped her something snapped in her and she reacted like a fighter that she is. she is at her lowest has fallen down but does that mean people can walk all over her. NO never. and  yesterday that scene reinstated that. yes her slap was harder than manik's but that is how it was supposed to be manik slapped her to get her out of her breakdown not let her fear consume her but nandini's slap that was her fighting back! it was only after the slap did she realize that manik is infront of her and not the pandit. the scene was so close to reality and soo subtle way of bringing out her nature bringing back her fighting spirit. even the scene between manik and chacha it was all about nandini. reminding her who she is. she once told manik that nobody can break nandini morthy. and yesterday he reminded her that. one person one incident cannot define who she is. she is a survivor and she will survive.

CV's have been really good past three weeks i think. yes they made a blunder but i will look past that cos atleast to me it seems they honestly are working hard and have taken the public feedback seriously
roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

I don't think Dhruv had any real feelings towards Alya. That dude was confused over his feelings for Nandini and when she rejected him he went to Alya. But I think he didn't purposely do that; I think he placed all his feelings for Nandini (whatever they were) onto Alya. She was sort of like his rebound. I don't think he's at fault with this (even if he is a douche) because everything happened so fast from going from Nandini to Alya and then even DhrulYa progressed fast. 

Alya... I honestly think she was in love with him. She's just gotten out of a relationship with Manik and from her angle, it seemed like she was slowly falling for Dhruv. But then.. shit happened. 

Dhruv. This guy needs a big redemption or atleast explain what he's thinking of! He likes Alya but why alll this crap about Manik and Alya? And then that went completely out of the window when he fixated on Manik putting him in the shadows. Nope. 

Ya dhruv needs to speak up...he needs to apologise to alya Nd not make rude comments...marking d territory Nd all bullshit
But even though I like uttu d boy can't act
I don't think he wuld be able to deliver bigger dialogues with his pace
He hasn't grown as an actor nor has his character grown
The CV's need to do a lot of work on his character
But it's totally my point of view 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MTV uploaded? Every time I scold them on twitter, the next day they upload😆😆😆
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dhruv is a dick.For someone who is so damn sensitive and shit, seeing him being such a bas***d to someone he still calls 'friend'
-___-
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mtv uploaded? :O yes i can finally make gifs. Hurrah. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
watching the slap in HD  what a blessing. 
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geet tk care babes

Stardust- Its frm epi- 85
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Dhruv is a dick.For someone who is so damn sensitive and shit, seeing him being such a bas***d to someone he still calls 'friend'
-___-

Dicky Dhruv. HAHAHHA
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for today's episode and that hug
for someone physical like Manik and in love, unable to touch Nandini, must be a torture on its own
even he needs some courage and thus the hug, where she'll lean onto him, but will he be able to hug her or not😳