Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 53

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: white_beauty

today mukti surprised me and i hope this continues!

and for me the best thing was the way she herself internalized i mean nandini..internalized her action and her spirit returning back. the transition has been so smooth and flawless. 
also dhruv hit an all time low for me. i kinda liked arya and alya scene it was healthy flirting and how basically normal teenagers interact. 
ohh the last scene between manik and chacha was soo nice! he is so confident about this relationship😳 not even trying to hide it from chacha and also indirectly reminding nandu who she is and why he fell in love with her. it was soo good her little smile in the end😳

@Bold - This!!
It not only reminded Nandu  of their equation and how confident he is of them but also how he sees her , the love, the spirit. All sorts love , this scene. It's like retracing Nandini Moorthy , also this time hopefully with her understanding of dark and the subsequent recovering, Nandu will be able to talk more freely of her fears. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_beauty thumbnail
dhruv pissed me off so much today! he hasnt apologized to alya yet and here he goes claiming his territory. seriously! alya is a human being not some property he owns! he can discarrd her whenever he wishes to and then go around claiming. he humiliated alya with that manik can have you line and today again he treated her like some sort off thing he owns. does he not realise the damage he is doing to alya here!😡
being insecure jealous i understand but he blatantly humiliated her that day. there is no justification for what he did
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why did they make Dhruv so obtuse? I don't know but I felt like the way he humiliated Alya was a little too much. Same with Nandu - he hasn't apologised to her either.
I know he was blinded with jealousy, but I think they went too far. I kind of miss that old Dhruv. I liked him initially; I was watching the old episodes - it seems like Uttu's acting has gone for a toss instead of improving. :( :(
white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

@Bold - This!!
It not only reminded Nandu  of their equation and how confident he is of them but also how he sees her , the love, the spirit. All sorts love , this scene. It's like retracing Nandini Moorthy , also this time hopefully with her understanding of dark and the subsequent recovering, Nandu will be able to talk more freely of her fears. 

that scene post the slap where he says thats the spirit she always fights back and her internalizing what he said and realizing it too i loved that bit!
even since she has told him she is lost doesnt like herself anymore he is reminding her who she is the fighter the survivor. helping her find herself and all the while reasuring her that he loves her no matter what. she will always be special for him😳
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@KP- Ah thats the limitation of  a visual medium. To sell MaNan earlier, they shortchanged Dhruni friendship , made it superficial. And with that they isolated Dhruv away from Manik, making him totally obtuse when it came to Manik , also he was limited to his association with Alya- that meant , he went all one-dimensional. I get the idea of keeping him away from MaNan and it's his character sketch that he is very uni-dimensional to his approach. 
Early episodes had him lacking that passion for things beyond music with Nandu, his focus became very singular. Dick Dhruv was still fun, i feel they are rushing the jealousy bit or maybe Uttu is not able to sell it. I feel they should have shown one more convo between Alya and him,before Aryamaan's arrival just to give some substance to the jealousy. Right now , Dhruv comes across as a D-bag, a lot of it has to be because of Uttu's acting too . 

But I really don't want a serious thing for Alya now. Girl has gotten over 2 relationships , both intense in different ways in 6months. 
white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -KP-

Why did they make Dhruv so obtuse? I don't know but I felt like the way he humiliated Alya was a little too much. Same with Nandu - he hasn't apologised to her either.
I know he was blinded with jealousy, but I think they went too far. I kind of miss that old Dhruv. I liked him initially; I was watching the old episodes - it seems like Uttu's acting has gone for a toss instead of improving. :( :(

there is no acting! he simply stands there and recites his lines😕 i mean the amount of energy he applies in interviews he should try applying half of that while doing his scenes. even that much would be helpful! at times i feel acting is one of the main reasons why the growth of this character hasnt been there as such. honestly no matter how good the writing of the scene would be i really doubt uttu's skills to pull it off
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AnomanderRake

The epis last week and this week have been really good.

I know you guys seem like you're really enjoying it. I wanna share in your fun but I can't. must restrain myself till after monday. woo
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: roseash

Dunno hw dey wuld show niti's haircut in d show 

Wuld dey use extension or wuld it be like manik's magic hair😆 or wuld dey show some girls outing to cheer nandini...

PLEASE NO EXTENSIONS ðŸ˜†
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

Since you guys stopped enabling me, I have to numb my aching heart by EB-ing you so that I can get distracted. Sigh, life be such struggle. ðŸ˜†

@Bold - I have watched that scene a lot of times now and total respect, they kept it flowing from on expression to another perfectly, not only they know their characters well but they always manage to play each other well. 

I don't want to think about the FC mess, we wanted this whole point then but Kekta happened. See the fighter spirit is not about Nandu slapping , punching around but her never giving up attitude.  She always used to find some way to strike back at her fears. it;s very internal , that for me made her special - because thats such a basic human trait. Survival . I never liked calling Nandu strong for that punch because you know I abhor the term, it's such a silly label but if that is to be used then it has to be for Nandu who whenever Manik threw a challenge would fight back- he gets her MO well, which is why only to him she is able to react like that. Be vulnerable and yet get her strength back. Pandit broke her confidence in herself-bit by bit. Manik's presence kept her from not breaking in but the moment she was away from him, the damage was done- psychologically as today the fb-ed showed , it was building from a long long point. Just Manik distracted her enough but now that everything is sorted, today at the classroom , it all came back. 

LOL all this EBing works only with me cuz I fall for it. Every.single.time.🤔 BI's tough love on te other hand, sorts you out good😆

Kay.. let's aside the what ifs and could-have-beens.. so given that the flip didn't happen, this kidnapping track really was our best bet.. especially cuz it amplied Nandu's trauma and made it glaringly visible to the TRP audience and kinda sold them on her pain.. until then, most were hardly willing to even consider her as a victim.. they never would've empathized with her struggle without all this OTT drama.. so in that way, I'm looking at it as a necessary evil😕

Nandu's strength has always been an internal/mental thing and although the punches are lauded as IT moments by the viewers cuz they are visible depictions of it, these are not the defining moments for MaNan..
More than punch, it was that ManBir pool scene where Manik is sure she will return for her pen, inspite of knowing nothing about her, this was his first acknowledgement of her fighting spirit.. or all of the break times, when he has thrown down the gauntlet, knowing that she can never resist a challenge.. his moments of pride in her like when she stood up for Navya or when she faced down Nyo, this is her true "strength".. never letting circumstances get the better of her, never giving up on people or things.. Manik knows this so he stopped enabling her and pushed her to fight back instead.. just to remind her that if she doesn't give up on others then she owes herself the same courtesy too😳

Anyway, now that they have touched upon the issue of physical intimacy with MaNan I hope they continue to explore it even post Nandu's recovery.. cuz this is not just about the touch thing being corrupted by Pandit for her, but also I want to see her grow more confident in this aspect of their relationship.. so far, she has always followed Manik's lead on this point but I'd like to see her take a more active role in the future.. and by this I don't mean initiate intimacy, I mean voice her thoughts and fears on the subject.. her own perspective of it.. she has always shied away from actually talking about it even in the past, during the premarital sex debate.. I want to see her evolve as a woman here too.. this could also be like the next level for MaNan.. they are pretty much set on the emotional intimacy front.. I want to see them apply their communication skills and understanding of each other to tackle this issue too.. it is a factor all established/committed couples deal with at some point anyway.. I want the CVs to handle this just as realistically as all the previous stages of MaNan's growth in a relationship have been so far..
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Genie: Agree, Alya doesn't really need a serious relationship right now. She has a lot going on at this point - eating disorder, Dhruv and now Harshad is back too. Flirting is good for health - so Aryamaan can maybe help her out there. Lol but nothing serious; let it be more on the fun side.

About Dhruv, I just don't know how they are going to redeem him. At this point, like you said, his jealousy is not even really coming across. He seems like a douchebag; plus it makes me wonder as an audience whether Dhruv had any real feelings for Alya or not? I think you are right - at this point, dhrulya need to have atleast one conversation where they talk about things. I am so lost about where Dhruv stands in all this. What are his thoughts? Feelings? Remorse? More dialogues for him would help!!