|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by roseash

Dis wuld make d girls bonding more stronger
Never have seen d 4 just talking Nd chilling Nd pouring der hearts out together 
Wuld love to see it
Nd boys gate crashing wuld be hilarious 
Hope something like dis happens

I really wish they go there. Now they don't have a story point to meet, they can surely give us a scene where girls talk about stuff , heart-breaks, love , boys and life in general. 
Originally posted by widowmaker

Goodnight everyone... It was good to be back here...

Aatey raha kar 

And catch up on all the episodes na ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by -MKB-

Aatey raha kar 

And catch up on all the episodes na ðŸ¤—
Will try shreya...but yahan aab I feel lost...🤗
Originally posted by -KP-

@At all the people wanting girl bonding time and sleepover, thumbs up!!!

Guys can crash it later on!

Make it happen, CVs!! Please!!

KP- Today's episode was such love!! Absolutely love!!
They managed to strike that balance with making it about her , yet playing it through Manik. ðŸ˜³

All the girls need time to unwind tbh, Harshad is back-Mukti,Navya need to bitch about him. Alya needs to share Dhruv,Nandu can talk about stuff. Just bond them knowing each other and developing  a strong bond that goes above the conflicts because it's only then they all share the screen space. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

Haha.. what can I say? Your DQness- OCD always wins me over  #struggleisreal

Word. Since Pandit track ultimately glorified Manik's epic love for her and Nandu's moment to shine was bypassed, I'm glad they're atleast now doing justice to her breakdown track. But the way PaNi sell it dude, there is just no comparison.. As MaNan they are FLAWLESS.. Her very visible panic and vulnerability, and his inner struggle with trying to get through to her and then forcing himself to hit her as he can't think of another alternative.. his pain at her flinch.. her reflex reaction of the slap, you can actually see her inner spirit rise and react in her eyes in that moment.. his surprise but also immense pride and love for her post that.. her subtle realization of her own as she internalizes his words, the gradually returning awareness of her actions in her face when she looks at her hand.. his relief at seeing his Nandu come back to him.. ALL of this communicated by just their expressions alone.. These kids man, they overwhelm me sometimes by the nuance in their performance.. whatever METHOD they use, their understanding and depiction of MaNan cannot be complimented enough😳

A Big yesss to sleep overs and any other light moments that come their way😛

@Bold: THIS!!! Also NO white flashes, white doves or just white anything plisss🥱

Originally posted by widowmaker

Will try shreya...but yahan aab I feel lost...🤗

Twitter aaja phir..Waha hai Tharki gang 
But come here also 

KP- Today's episode was such love!! Absolutely love!!
They managed to strike that balance with making it about her , yet playing it through Manik.😳

All the girls need time to unwind tbh, Harshad is back-Mukti,Navya need to bitch about him. Alya needs to share Dhruv,Nandu can talk about stuff. Just bond them knowing each other and developing a strong bond that goes above the conflicts because it's only then they all share the screen space.😆

Genie - I know; I can't wait until tonight :) :)! I have stalked some of the pages lol MaNan slap, huh? I saw the gifs and couldn't stop staring at them - it looked awesome, man! PaNi make me proud every day. Lol

Yes, exactly! All the girls need to let it all out - this really helps!

I like the idea of Arya/Alya now especially hearing about Dhruv claiming his "territory" - boy, I wanna send you to a different territory all together.
today mukti surprised me and i hope this continues!
and for me the best thing was the way she herself internalized i mean nandini..internalized her action and her spirit returning back. the transition has been so smooth and flawless. 
also dhruv hit an all time low for me. i kinda liked arya and alya scene it was healthy flirting and how basically normal teenagers interact. 
ohh the last scene between manik and chacha was soo nice! he is so confident about this relationship😳 not even trying to hide it from chacha and also indirectly reminding nandu who she is and why he fell in love with her. it was soo good her little smile in the end😳

I really wish they go there. Now they don't have a story point to meet, they can surely give us a scene where girls talk about stuff , heart-breaks, love , boys and life in general. 
Ya..it wuld be light hearted Nd new beginning of der yaariyan 
Anyways CVs hav been listening to d fans lately Nd I think dey r stalking d forum😆
Let's see if dis happens
Originally posted by 13thwish

Haha.. what can I say? Your DQness- OCD always wins me over  #struggleisreal

Word. Since Pandit track ultimately glorified Manik's epic love for her and Nandu's moment to shine was bypassed, I'm glad they're atleast now doing justice to her breakdown track. But the way PaNi sell it dude, there is just no comparison.. As MaNan they are FLAWLESS.. Her very visible panic and vulnerability, and his inner struggle with trying to get through to her and then forcing himself to hit her as he can't think of another alternative.. his pain at her flinch.. her reflex reaction of the slap, you can actually see her inner spirit rise and react in her eyes in that moment.. his surprise but also immense pride and love for her post that.. her subtle realization of her own as she internalizes his words, the gradually returning awareness of her actions in her face when she looks at her hand.. his relief at seeing his Nandu come back to him.. ALL of this communicated by just their expressions alone.. These kids man, they overwhelm me sometimes by the nuance in their performance.. whatever METHOD they use, their understanding and depiction of MaNan cannot be complimented enough😳

A Big yesss to sleep overs and any other light moments that come their way😛

@Bold: THIS!!! Also NO white flashes, white doves or just white anything plisss🥱

Since you guys stopped enabling me, I have to numb my aching heart by EB-ing you so that I can get distracted. Sigh, life be such struggle. ðŸ˜†

@Bold - I have watched that scene a lot of times now and total respect, they kept it flowing from on expression to another perfectly, not only they know their characters well but they always manage to play each other well. 

I don't want to think about the FC mess, we wanted this whole point then but Kekta happened. See the fighter spirit is not about Nandu slapping , punching around but her never giving up attitude.  She always used to find some way to strike back at her fears. it;s very internal , that for me made her special - because thats such a basic human trait. Survival . I never liked calling Nandu strong for that punch because you know I abhor the term, it's such a silly label but if that is to be used then it has to be for Nandu who whenever Manik threw a challenge would fight back- he gets her MO well, which is why only to him she is able to react like that. Be vulnerable and yet get her strength back. Pandit broke her confidence in herself-bit by bit. Manik's presence kept her from not breaking in but the moment she was away from him, the damage was done- psychologically as today the fb-ed showed , it was building from a long long point. Just Manik distracted her enough but now that everything is sorted, today at the classroom , it all came back.