Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked confident Manik, such a change from the usual guys who dilly dally with parents or guardians. this guy is confident about his relationship to not hide it in front of Chacha😳
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anyway gtg  good night folks busy days ahead.
And please keep PaNi talks by and large limited to PMs.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 13thwish

Okie okie bleeding heart, no more whipping for now😛

I agree.. This is what actually elevated the scene and that slap thingy so much.. something that the entire FC track failed to achieve- the empowerment of Nandu. In this one moment, he paid homage to her inner strength, her boundless courage and her never-say-die spirit.. it is what caught his attention when they first met, it is what gradually broke down all his walls and it is what finally overcame all the odds to help make their hameshas happen.. today he kinda reminded her of all that.. a perfect answer to her dilemma about feeling 'lost'.. he showed her the mirror with that reflex reaction of hers.. ki LOOK there is no need to feel confused or helpless anymore cuz this is who she really is.. his fighter Nandini.. and as she internalized his words, she began to find her own sense of balance once again..

Special kudos to PaNi for the flawless execution and the immense poignance they actually bring to each interaction but this one especially.. cuz it was such a major turning point for MaNan.. kinda like the reverse of his breakdown scene when she held him and calmed him.. today was their role reversal.. after that he started to believe in her hope, after this she will start to believe in his absolute faith in her strength..😳

Chalo now c'mon sell me the argument about how Nandu's ILU declaration requires a kiss of its own.. lemme see how convincing you can be😉😛

Oh God, you be such love, who knew my football melt-down will make you talk like this. 

Just word with everything- the whole point of FC should have been this- they build it to her break-down so beautifully and as much as cliched route they took, atleast they gave me this point. 
That eye-brow thing he did , letting her process her own reflex, the tangible to his words about her fighting spirit. I die for such sub-text. 
So many scenes, dude, the role-reversal. Usually it's Nandu handling his angst, calming him down and today he did that to her but kudos to the writers for keeping it all about Nandu. 

Thats a shallow demand. But I don't know ,the guy has to be overwhelmed beyond, Nandu overcoming her fears, her trauma and reaching to the point where she is not holding back her touch, resisting his, and that demands a kiss to take it forward and beyond. i don't know , it would be perfect.  Kiss to tell him that the his touch is welcomed by her soul now and that it be the only thing that she craves. Also saxx without kiss, is cheat saxx. ðŸ˜†

-MKB- thumbnail
This episode had Manik and Navya, Alya and Aryaman, Dhruvs jealousy (uttu cant act but oh well the idea was good), a caring and funny Princi, Harshad and the two girls, Manik and Rishabh, Chacha and Manik and most importantly MaNan SLAP! 

How can anyone not love this episode 
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Princi overacts... He doesn't know how to say a simple line properly 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Princi has a soft corner for Nandu- I loved how he was bothered for her and keep giving her such silly tasks like Veena teaching and stuff. I want more of their scenes , now on a happy note. 
Girls need an outing.sleep over party which boys can gate-crash later.

widowmaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

This episode had Manik and Navya, Alya and Aryaman, Dhruvs jealousy (uttu cant act but oh well the idea was good), a caring and funny Princi, Harshad and the two girls, Manik and Rishabh, Chacha and Manik and most importantly MaNan SLAP! 

How can anyone not love this episode 

I didn't... Samajh nhi aaya kuch bhi
-MKB- thumbnail
Originally posted by: widowmaker

I didn't... Samajh nhi aaya kuch bhi

Teri Galti, main bol rahi hu watch the episodes u will get it
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoy alya and aryaman they had this cool child out vibe to them that was nice.
widowmaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Teri Galti, main bol rahi hu watch the episodes u will get it

Weekend par dekhta hoon...