Frequent Posters

roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Mon- Thurs hi rakho if we are guaranteed such episodes 

yaa if we get such episodes..den it is Gud
Even d actors wuld get some rest 
But dat means more torture fr us with 3 days of no ky2..but still it would be gud if dey go back to mon- thurs if guaranteed such episodes 
Edited by roseash - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly for me personally PaNi have always been on point acting wise. Mostly. Thing is when MaNan be crowded by too many conflicts, their own equation, externals , it looks jaded. Probably after a long time we don't have any externals for MaNan , that is refreshing. 
Also this week they have kicked in the new transitions, tracks, there is freshness .With happy, safe MaNan , the stress is gone. it's about healing, loving so that makes it light. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Thatnk God Manan dont have to save the world for now 
roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dunno hw dey wuld show niti's haircut in d show 
Wuld dey use extension or wuld it be like manik's magic hair😆 or wuld dey show some girls outing to cheer nandini...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Honestly for me personally PaNi have always been on point acting wise. Mostly. Thing is when MaNan be crowded by too many conflicts, their own equation, externals , it looks jaded. Probably after a long time we don't have any externals for MaNan , that is refreshing. 

Also this week they have kicked in the new transitions, tracks, there is freshness .With happy, safe MaNan , the stress is gone. it's about healing, loving so that makes it light. 

Their pacing is also good , they have really taken in our feedback and I am very appreciative of the CVs for that
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseash

Dunno hw dey wuld show niti's haircut in d show

Wuld dey use extension or wuld it be like manik's magic hair😆 or wuld dey show some girls outing to cheer nandini...

This i m really curious to know how they'll show niti's new haircut!i don't want extensions.let the hair be the way it is.
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The best thing about ky2.
We get such simple simple scenes . The depth in it is applaudable! Like its such a refreshing change.
The lead pair is romancing through their words.
They talk..they are patient..they don't go all bonkers...they listen..they understand.
Its so real. Plain.Simple.Subtle.

These moments are so precious.These small small moments. Like the slap moment.It was something else.It is their own way of explaining and motivating each other.
Then the funny Manik Navya scene.
Then the last scene..So Small..So light...So real.
Ky2 is too good with such scenes and its blessed to have fans like you getting the depth out of these beautiful scenes.Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Listen I know I am masochist but go easy, you know the deep wounds. My fragile heart cannot take your football trolling.

I loved Nandu's transitions after the slap even more, the way she looks at her hand, the action registering in her head and the instant calmness especially with Manik pointing out her fighting spirit and her own action supporting it. Brilliant sub-text. ðŸ˜³

Okie okie bleeding heart, no more whipping for now😛

I agree.. This is what actually elevated the scene and that slap thingy so much.. something that the entire FC track failed to achieve- the empowerment of Nandu. In this one moment, he paid homage to her inner strength, her boundless courage and her never-say-die spirit.. it is what caught his attention when they first met, it is what gradually broke down all his walls and it is what finally overcame all the odds to help make their hameshas happen.. today he kinda reminded her of all that.. a perfect answer to her dilemma about feeling 'lost'.. he showed her the mirror with that reflex reaction of hers.. ki LOOK there is no need to feel confused or helpless anymore cuz this is who she really is.. his fighter Nandini.. and as she internalized his words, she began to find her own sense of balance once again..

Special kudos to PaNi for the flawless execution and the immense poignance they actually bring to each interaction but this one especially.. cuz it was such a major turning point for MaNan.. kinda like the reverse of his breakdown scene when she held him and calmed him.. today was their role reversal.. after that he started to believe in her hope, after this she will start to believe in his absolute faith in her strength..😳

Chalo now c'mon sell me the argument about how Nandu's ILU declaration requires a kiss of its own.. lemme see how convincing you can be😉😛
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about pacing because right now there is no conflict in the show. So everything looks nice, real test is when they  bring that conflict and if they can manage to keep it MaNan free. They have removed a lot of internal conflicts from MaNan equation in heavy duty drama , so now it's more like rekindling the love and the whole light side of their bond. At this point there is  no next point like FC, Musicana,Album , in our head we are not counting episodes till the next problem gets solved so that works for pacing. Storywise they are just setting in.
Post FC, it's all about transitioning to the other half of the show, this transition is very smooth .  
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the last scene while talking to chacha i loved how maniks eyes dint leave nundus face for even a second like he was in so much awe of the qualities he was stating and with each one he was falling more in love with her...if that was even possible .
While nandu had extremely cute exprissions and she was shying away from his gase..and then her smile