Toh catch up on the episodes
Acha chal raha hai show abhi

Bahut episodes dekhne padenge...pandit aaya tabse main gaya
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: widowmaker

Bhool gayi barca fan aaj aaya hai yahan

Talk to my hand, Barca fan๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†. I am done with football. 

Nandu's blushing, awkward shyness when Manik keeps on praising her. Chacha's innocence- last scene be love. 

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The way he was saying.
She is special!
Aap Nahi jaantey ki aapki BETI kitni special hai!?!
Matlab woh..kabhi haar nahi maanti!
Matlab..she always chooses the right PATH!
Matlab..Chahe jo bhi gadbad ho jitni bhi gadbad ho..she always finds positivity!
Aur aapney uski smile dekhi hai?! ...

MAJNU DEEWANA MANIK!! HE IS SO LOST IN HER!

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

The slap was great because it was very organic and in the context of MaNan, it is akin to foreplay, we know nothing turns Manik on greater than Nandini punching him. But jokes aside, this is exactly how you treat someone in shock and the fact that Nandini was still able to slap him said something about the spirit of this girl and Manik was so happy to see it.

it was intense funny sexy all in the same time!!!i m not being able to get over it.

did you see manik's look a few seconds after getting slapped?what a proud turned on look that was!!

in future if they have any problem,distance in their relationship,all nandu's gotta do is either punch or slap him!!!
-MKB- thumbnail

Originally posted by: widowmaker

Bahut episodes dekhne padenge...pandit aaya tabse main gaya

Ek kaam kar last week ke dekh, Pandit jane ke baad 
Bohot acha intensity hai
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nneeiill

i must say niti was brilliant i here..i mean the scenes just before the slap...she looked so petrified..very well executed scene

Yeah she was absolutely brilliant and I feel sorry for people who cant look beyond prejudices and recognises good acting from both Parth and Niti. Both of them have upped their game and how in the last few weeks! I am in awe of both of them, for such young actors, they understand and play their characters to the hilt.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Niti was brilliant, the whole time when she fbed to her abuse, the fear she had around Pandit to the panic stricken her during the cupboard scene. Gah, brilliant. She was absolutely brilliant. 
The way the transitions happen from fear, to realization that it's Manik. Brilliant. 

widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Talk to my hand, Barca fan๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†. I am done with football. 

Nandu's blushing, awkward shyness when Manik keeps on praising her. Chacha's innocence- last scene be love. 

RM fans mante nhi hain...chacha confused tha
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Ek kaam kar last week ke dekh, Pandit jane ke baad 
Bohot acha intensity hai

I am lost...serial mein bhi and yahan bhi
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Niti was brilliant, the whole time when she fbed to her abuse, the fear she had around Pandit to the panic stricken her during the cupboard scene. Gah, brilliant. She was absolutely brilliant. 

The way the transitions happen from fear, to realization that it's Manik. Brilliant. 

this. Honestly genie well put, I loved watching the transition of knowing from nandini's side, she was in utter shock and the whole time manik was trying to hold her she felt pandits touch on her, but the moment she snapped out of it you could see the realisation in her eyes. She kept looking at her hand, in wonder that she slept him but also that she touched him and this was him; manik, not pandit, not a monster, not her abductor, but her manik.