Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Adi, sorry baby -- Did I? No you be my beautiful angelic SiSTAR!🤗

Manik got his first slap from Nandini -fell in love a little bit more with her today! She is perfect for him in every aspect, even his BDSM-loving side!

Brooo 😭
I can't fangush on today's epi. No net at all 😭
-MKB- thumbnail
Thank God that they never showed those eye locks with Manik going gaga over her looks at first

It always always her courage to give it back to him which made her stand out
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

maniks thoughts during that slap scene though, 'Damn i'm proud of my baby, damn this hurts and damn i'm so turned on' hahaha.

this!!!
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To remind her each moment who she is for him, why she is special, what makes her shine like a star, one who guides, always visible even behind the clouds. Today was one of the days where Manik pulled up his socks and gave her something to hold on to. He gave her reasons why she's so special for him, in front of her family. 
He is proud of her, and he said it in so many words.
That slap, that slap led to this. The admiration he had always felt from the start, the reason he was intrigued: her courage. He couldn't see that pandit take that away, not one incident. He wouldn't let her go to that dark place again, and he did not.
He quite literally slapped her out of that darkness and haze, made her get up and take stock of her surroundings, all this by slapping her, and getting a tight slap back.
NO ONE puts NANDINI in a corner. NO ONE. And she fought. 
After the sting and the shock wore off, he smiled, he's SO proud she's back, the girl he loves more than dear life, and from now on, it is a road to healing with baby steps, precious hugs and playful conversations. Little by little, she will love herself again, he will remind her, little by little, of herself, and the things she loved about herself. This time, he will stand by her, not babysit her (I hope😆).

And after all this, after ALL the ways in which she might THINK he's helping her, he comes back to her and asks her for a hug.
Says he needs it.
For you see, she is his energy, his centre, he needs to draw strength from the only one who gave him any.

Oh babies. 
Be happy, 
always be happy.

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@CooChi- Aww Give my love to Nashi and tell her to come soon. Dude, trust me you don't want to see the neagative me , that right now is me with all the Barca fans out there. I HATE YOU BARCA. 

@Kray - Loved it too, i like how they are playing ILU like this, after the big declaration, he is expressing it in so many ways. Showing the love, saying it  to give her strength and yet never backing away. I love the flip so fuyking much. 

@MS - Dude, Box is mean. She loves to torture me . Very Dysfunctional but it's Plato"nic. 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Precap - UFFF Mar hi daalo mujhe. Maar dalo coz I cannot take this much feels. Jeez. The HAQ. The way he said I NEED A HUG. Matlab, I need to hold you. I need to touch. I need to feel your heartbeat in tandem with mine. I need to love you. I need to feel your love. Give it to me. The way he said it, the tone. It reminded me of the time he pulled her in class, cornered her and said don't spoil it. I cannot wait for another scene like that. Now that she is his girl...now noone will spoil it. He against the door. Him against her. Kiss. Dammit. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to write a post but can't. Why the efff all amaze balls episodes have to come when I can't even gush 😭
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Brooo 😭
I can't fangush on today's epi. No net at all 😭

Nandini slapped Manik like  after he slapped her to get her out of a meltdown episode.

Manik was like - 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Can they please revert back to the old credit style. I hate this new one sooo much. 
Btw smart product placement this time. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aryamann play guitar, I am sure he is a good singer too...professionally against Manik. iLike.